BY BAREMINERALS #96 in Lip Gloss

• What's the best shade for pale skin?3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
McKenna C.
Le Roy, NY
These things got me hooked lipgloss. The scent is so pleasant and I would love to purchase more. I purchased mine at my local Marshall's for only eight dollars definitely recommend checking it out.
Savannah M.
This is the perfect color! It looks natural and I wear it almost everyday! I got this color by accident but am super happy I did! It has a weird smell but nothing you can't handle! I very much recommend this product and every other bare minerals products I use!
Kelcie P.
Port Angeles, WA
Review for: Game Changer
My all time favorite lipgloss!! They do have a sticky texture, but not too sticky. There glide on the lips so smooth and the colors have a nice pigment. Every shade I have tried I love!!
Makenzie L.
Marston
This works okay. Doesn't stay on as long as I would like but it does apply smooth and it smells really nice! It's not blotchy when it comes off. I only got the sample size from my ipsy bag so it was a good dea but I wouldn't buy full size
Sam M.
Livermore, CA
I don't really love these because of how sticky they are. They look beautiful on the lips and they smell really nice, but I can't quite get over the feeling. I prefer a less sticky gloss, but these do last pretty long.
Madison S.
Very shimmery but it is a thicker gloss. I always have to put on chapstick before so that it's easier to put on and smooth out. It is sticky. Like the color. Lasts a long time.
Jenny D.
I've gotten quite a few samples of this lip gloss and I have a full size one from a bareMinerals set. I LOVE the minty-ness of this lip gloss; it is probably my favorite thing about it besides the colors (of the ones I have at least). My only problem with it is that it it a bit sticky compared to some of my other go-to glosses. I find myself choosing not to wear it if my hair is down and it is even slightly windy because my hair will get stuck to my lips guaranteed and who doesn't hate that? If the formula was a bit less sticky this would be such amazing lip gloss.
Amber C.
Review for: Free Spirit
I can't even describe how many of these glosses I have! The colors are all so great! This is typically my go to lip product. I would have given 5 stars, but it doesn't last very long, and I need to re apply often. Overall, I still love the product! Wear it almost daily.
Trisha K.
I recently got a sampler pack of Marvelous MOXIE, and so far I've only tried one of them. The super slim sample tube doesn't hold a candle to the standard half size sampler tube. The applicator only pulled a dab of the gloss at a time, so I had to dip the applicator at least 6-8 times before my lips were completely coated in gloss. The gloss itself smells wonderful and leaves your lips a little tingly. The color is very strong, but the shine doesn't last. After a few reapplications, the color does stain your lips, but not in the good way. It ends up looking more like you slept in your lipstick. Overall, I would recommend this gloss for short term wear and photos, but not for long term wear. It's a little bit of a hassle.
Madison J.
This is such a great gloss, seriously. It is thick but not too thick. It last a decent amount of time. It smells delicious and the gloss is surprisingly pigmented!
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite color??