Add a Photo

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (76)
Harleen B.
Harleen B.

I absolutely adore these lip glosses! They glide on so easily and make your lips look plump and juicy. The colours are beautiful and the applicator is so easy to use.
Karolina A.
Karolina A.
Nashville, TN

I love the texture and how pigmented these lip glosses are. This is a very nice pinkish color, my absolute favorite though is "Temptress"- it goes with any skin tone!
Claudemie M.
Claudemie M.

Great glosses, very moisturizing, not sticky like others. Made with good quality ingredients. Not really a fan of glosses but these are one of my top 2 favorites.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.

I love the product itself, the color payoff is really nice, my only problem is the smell. Mine smells like it's trying to be nice, but didn't quite hit the mark.
Isabella D.
Isabella D.
Silver Spgs, NV

I love this product, it makes my lips look wonderful and feel so soft. It's nice to be able to find all the colors I like, I'm very satisfied with this lip gloss
Jesi S.
Jesi S.
Utica, KY

Love this gloss. Great color and stays on. It's a bit sticky but not bad. This color is rebel and it's one of my favorites. I keep it in my purse at all times.
keyty G.
keyty G.

This lip gloss is really phenominal. I think the formula is the best I have ever used. The texture is thick and hydrating without being sticky. very lovely.!!!
Ivette G.
Ivette G.

Works great, wish they had one in Berry love the feel of it on my lips tingly. It is a quality product. Wonderful color, doesn't taste bad & glides on smooth.
Heather S.
Heather S.

So smooth but a little sticky. i do have to reapply throughout the day which is fine. i have sensitive skin and most lip products burn my lips. this doesn't
Linsey S.
Linsey S.

Fun bright berry plum shade! Reminds me of jam or jelly! Something to try if you want to try a darker shade of lips without being a hardcore matte lipstick.
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN

Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Nayely D.