Add a Photo

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (62)
Melissa D.
Melissa D.

This color is such a pretty pink , the marvelous moxie glosses are not thick where you have to worry about it getting stuck to your hair in the wind :)
Allie L.
Allie L.
Manteca, CA

I love, love these lip glosses. I love the smell of them, and just how they feel on my lips.
I really want more.
I do wish they were a bit cheaper.
Abigail N.
Abigail N.

Beautiful natural color, goes well with all skin tones. Helps make a natural makeup day a little more girly and cute without being too much color
Natalie D.
Natalie D.

Love this lip gloss. Perfect for someone looking for a real glossy gloss. Not a lot of color so its perfect to layer overtop of another lipstick
Linda C.
Linda C.
Nampa, ID

These are wonderful!! I love he different colors and that they aren't super sticky like a lot of lip gloss!! It also has an amazing mint smell.
Gina S.
Gina S.
springfield, ne

I LOVE this lip gloss! It smells so good and makes my lips feel sort of tingly! I love the natural color and price. One of my favorite brands.
Brianna D.
Brianna D.

I received this as a sample size and I absolutely love it- especially over the moxie lipstick in Speak Your Mind. It's smooth and not sticky.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.

I love the feeling of having this lip gloss on my lips and the pigment is wonderful too. Will be stopping by Ulta soon for some more colors!
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Rock Hill, SC

BareMinerals is a great brand and this is a good product. I think the pigmentation of their lip glosses are good and they glide on easy too.
Aileen C.
Aileen C.
Philadelphia, PA

Great everyday color that anyone can wear. This shade is really kind of a 'your lips but better' type of shade. I also love that it's minty.
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Tulare, CA
Where can i find this Bare Escentuals lip gloss at ?
Tulare, CA
So how does this work how do people receive free samples in the mail, what do you do to get all these wonderful gifts I'm lost. please help
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??

Join Now