Add a Photo

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (83)
Dana S.
Dana S.
I received this from Ulta as a birthday gift in the shade "Birthday Babe". It is a pretty pink color and I really liked the gloss itself. I did not think it had a great smell but the color lasted a decent amount of time on my lips. I also like how the applicator is a bit slanted making applying in creases a bit easier. I was happy to have tried this gloss since I probably wouldn't have purchased it on my own.
Cheryl B.
Cheryl B.
Chesapeake, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
June 24, 2017, 9:43 a.m.
Review for: Stunner
I have two colors that I got in a kit from bareMinerals. I can only remember the one's name, which is Merry Maker (I selected Stunner because it looks similar and I think Merry Maker was seasonal). It's a nice berry color and I really like it. It's not super opaque and leaves your lips with a nice color. It does get sticky which I didn't like at first but I've gotten used to it and don't mind so much now. I also really like the cooling affect it has. I'll definitely purchase from this line.
Allison D.
Allison D.
Old forge, Pa
I got one of these complimentary from the boutique for my birthday. Its a really nice formula. It isn't sticky, which I think is really important in a formula. It smells wonderful and tastes great too. I found some recently on sale at TJMAXX too. I think the price is somewhat high for a full size but I think this is one of my new favorites.
Brionna P.
Brionna P.
Palmyra, NJ
I got the 6 pack of minis as a "gift" with a large order from Bare Minerals, and I'm glad I did! I really like these glosses, the colors are great and have pretty good staying power as far as glosses go. It does have a tacky texture, which I know some people don't like, but I don't mind it. Very moisturizing and it doesn't take a lot of product to give a good amount of color and shine.
Devan L.
Devan L.
Preston, CT
I got this as a birthday gift from ulta and I don't normally wear lip gloss but this is really nice. it has a nice cool feeling that lasts a while after applying. the applicator is slanted which makes applying easier. the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it's a little too sticky for me but as I mentioned I also don't normally wear lip gloss.
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
Augusta, ME
If you don't like sticky, tacky glosses, this isn't for you. But if you don't mind glosses like that these are great. I have several colors from a kit of miniatures and I love each one. Sometimes I wear them on top of other lip products and sometimes I wear them alone. They smell nice and give a cooling sensation when first applied.
Chloe D.
Chloe D.
Rosharon, TX
This lip gloss is, by far, the best gloss I've ever purchased. This pairs well with most lip colors and looks just as good without any other color underneath. Not to mention, this product is not pricey either. I definitely recommend this lip gloss if you're looking for something that's versatile and worth the cost.
Kat L.
Kat L.
Baton Rouge, LA
I got a gift set of these minis for Christmas and they are too much fun. The shades, the mini size- they're perfect to travel with so many color options (a nude pink to a deep berry) the lighter shades are what I grab for my back pocket daily and the deeper shades are great for going out when a purse isn't needed.
Zanetta W.
Zanetta W.
Good gloss, not great. Super cute pink color though and makes your lips look moisturized! Cons would be the lasting power and the pigmentation. But for people would like glosses it's not too bad. Probably wouldn't purchase, just got it as a birthday present from Sephora.
Claire A.
Claire A.
Edgerton, WI
I don't normally like lip gloss. However... these have changed everything! I love these lip glosses! They feel plumping and tingle a little bit, which I enjoy. They don't feel too sticky and for a lip gloss are long lasting! They smell great and the colors are amazing!
Arman K.
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
tifanny t.
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?