19 colors available

BY BAREMINERALS

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• I don't wear much makeup, really any at all. Some days I might put ...2 Answers
  • Is this more glossy or does it still add color?5 Answers
  • What's the best shade for pale skin?3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Reina V.
Reina V.
Tulare
Review for: Risk Taker, Ring Leader, Trail Blazer, Show Off, Party Starter
Love love love!! Makes your lips pop it's very smooth to apply on the lips. It's a good amount for the price you pay so I can say it's affordable. Like every lip gloss it comes off when you eat or drink something but it's not like you can just apply more you know (; I will definitely be buying more of these !!
Kat L.
Kat L.
Baton Rouge, LA
I got a gift set of these minis for Christmas and they are too much fun. The shades, the mini size- they're perfect to travel with so many color options (a nude pink to a deep berry) the lighter shades are what I grab for my back pocket daily and the deeper shades are great for going out when a purse isn't needed.
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Charlotte
Review for: Party Starter
This lip gloss has become an unexpected staple in my every day wear. I carry it with me everywhere i go. It is not too sticky and wears well all day! I picked it up in the clearance at my local ulta and have used it ever since. I will be buying more and I dont mind paying a higher price.
Cindy V.
Cindy V.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Other
I love mauve colors. Compliments every skin tone especially when you have the name "Flirty Mauve". It goes on smooth and feels buttery on the lips. It's not tacky on the lips and it has a medium coverage (not to sheer). I'm not a gloss lippie type of gal but this one reeled me right in.
Dee S.
Dee S.
Aliso Viejo , CA
Review for: Smooth Talker
I am ADDICTED to this gloss. I love how moist, minty cool, and plump this makes my lips. This is great when it's super hot in the summertime. I love the shade as it gives my lips a plumper look and it is extremely moisturizing which is also a great perk cause I have extremely dry lips.
Zanetta W.
Zanetta W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good gloss, not great. Super cute pink color though and makes your lips look moisturized! Cons would be the lasting power and the pigmentation. But for people would like glosses it's not too bad. Probably wouldn't purchase, just got it as a birthday present from Sephora.
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Santa Ana, CA
Review for: Party Starter
I don't like the smell. Honestly, it's not a bad smell, it's actually like a cotton candy smell. It's just too strong for me. The way I see it is, a good lip color should need a strong smell (or any scent) to prove it's good; it's pigmentation, hydration and duration do.
Claire A.
Claire A.
Edgerton, WI
I don't normally like lip gloss. However... these have changed everything! I love these lip glosses! They feel plumping and tingle a little bit, which I enjoy. They don't feel too sticky and for a lip gloss are long lasting! They smell great and the colors are amazing!
Adelaide F.
Adelaide F.
Review for: Trail Blazer
Loooove this lip gloss. It has a fabulous peppermint smell and tingle and the shine is lovely. I got it in a clearance bin, so I got lucky. It is a pretty small container for $18, but I think it's going out of commission soon so keep an eye out for those sales!
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Midland, TX
I don't know why every lipgloss has to be sticky I feel like there is a different formula brands can use to make their lip glosses less sticky but unfortunately it seems like all of them are going to stay sticky and are going to stay out of my make up collection
Arman K.
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
tifanny t.
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?