Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie® Lip Gloss uploaded by Melissa B.Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie® Lip Gloss uploaded by Hina R.Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie® Lip Gloss uploaded by Amber G.See all 83 photos
19 colors available

BY BAREMINERALS

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• I don't wear much makeup, really any ...I don't know what you are aski... 2 Answers
  • Is this more glossy or does it still ...More glossy less pigment but t... 5 Answers
  • What's the best shade for pale skin?Maverick 3 Answers
Photos (83)
Buy on Jet.com
Allison D.
Allison D.
Old forge , PA
I got one of these complimentary from the boutique for my birthday. Its a really nice formula. It isn't sticky, which I think is really important in a formula. It smells wonderful and tastes great too. I found some recently on sale at TJMAXX too. I think the price is somewhat high for a full size but I think this is one of my new favorites.
Brionna P.
Brionna P.
Palmyra, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got the 6 pack of minis as a "gift" with a large order from Bare Minerals, and I'm glad I did! I really like these glosses, the colors are great and have pretty good staying power as far as glosses go. It does have a tacky texture, which I know some people don't like, but I don't mind it. Very moisturizing and it doesn't take a lot of product to give a good amount of color and shine.
Devan L.
Devan L.
Preston, CT
I got this as a birthday gift from ulta and I don't normally wear lip gloss but this is really nice. it has a nice cool feeling that lasts a while after applying. the applicator is slanted which makes applying easier. the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it's a little too sticky for me but as I mentioned I also don't normally wear lip gloss.
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
Augusta, ME
If you don't like sticky, tacky glosses, this isn't for you. But if you don't mind glosses like that these are great. I have several colors from a kit of miniatures and I love each one. Sometimes I wear them on top of other lip products and sometimes I wear them alone. They smell nice and give a cooling sensation when first applied.
Chloe D.
Chloe D.
Rosharon, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip gloss is, by far, the best gloss I've ever purchased. This pairs well with most lip colors and looks just as good without any other color underneath. Not to mention, this product is not pricey either. I definitely recommend this lip gloss if you're looking for something that's versatile and worth the cost.
Kat L.
Kat L.
Baton Rouge, LA
I got a gift set of these minis for Christmas and they are too much fun. The shades, the mini size- they're perfect to travel with so many color options (a nude pink to a deep berry) the lighter shades are what I grab for my back pocket daily and the deeper shades are great for going out when a purse isn't needed.
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Charlotte
Beauty Junkie Expert
June 29, 2017, 12:38 p.m.
Review for: Party Starter
This lip gloss has become an unexpected staple in my every day wear. I carry it with me everywhere i go. It is not too sticky and wears well all day! I picked it up in the clearance at my local ulta and have used it ever since. I will be buying more and I dont mind paying a higher price.
Zanetta W.
Zanetta W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good gloss, not great. Super cute pink color though and makes your lips look moisturized! Cons would be the lasting power and the pigmentation. But for people would like glosses it's not too bad. Probably wouldn't purchase, just got it as a birthday present from Sephora.
Dee S.
Dee S.
Aliso Viejo, CA
July 11, 2017, 9:08 p.m.
Review for: Smooth Talker
I am ADDICTED to this gloss. I love how moist, minty cool, and plump this makes my lips. This is great when it's super hot in the summertime. I love the shade as it gives my lips a plumper look and it is extremely moisturizing which is also a great perk cause I have extremely dry lips.
Claire A.
Claire A.
Edgerton, WI
I don't normally like lip gloss. However... these have changed everything! I love these lip glosses! They feel plumping and tingle a little bit, which I enjoy. They don't feel too sticky and for a lip gloss are long lasting! They smell great and the colors are amazing!
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Arman K.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite color??