BY BAREMINERALS #92 in Lip Gloss

Buy on Nordstrom
Kim B.
Sellersburg, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lipgloss. From its minty smell to the colour to how it doesn’t dry my lips!
India D.
Waukesha, WI
Review for: Show Off
I'm in love with this lip gloss. It last all day and it keeps my lips moisturized. The color is also great for my skin complexion.
Samantha T.
Mount Dora, FL
Absolutely love this lip gloss! I received it as a free birthday FAB gift and it's the perfect color! It's not super sticky, it's surprisingly super long lasting and the shade is so complimentary. It has a great cooling sensation and I'd definitely purchase it when I run out!
Lauren B.
Spokane, WA
Review for: Stunner
This is my FAVORITE brand! Their lip gloss is the best. It feels like it even plumps my lips up just a little bit more. I live MOXIE
Lynn D.
York, SC
Review for: Show Off
I love the formula of the moxie glosses, and the rebel shade is flattering on anyone. Just a hint of color. The formula makes my lips feel hydrated and full and I have to reapply fewer times than most glosses.
Paulina P.
Review for: Ring Leader
I really love the color for this product! It doesn't feel sticky on my lips and it's very long lasting. And the color is pigmented enough to just wear it alone.
Samantha N.
Deer Park, NY
Review for: Stunner
Its okay..nothing special. I have it in hypnotist. I don't think its worth $18. Very similar to drug store brand lip gloss.
Niki K.
Review for: Show Off
I am obsessed with this!! My favorite color. I love how it's minty and not sticky or too greasy. I literally freak out when I can't find it. My closest stores are ALWAYS sold out of this color too!
Brittanie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! I wore one of these for my BF's wedding this past fall and had to buy the color at the salon when I saw how amazing it looked. I was a little taken back at the cost BUT let me just say that this stuff STAYS ON and it kept my lips moist and never dried out. It was applied at 9am and I might have reapplied 2-3 from 9am-midnight. Its amazing and its great for everyday work looks too! this little guys lives in my handbag.
Taylor B.
This is a nice gloss, but not for the price. The color I have, Rebel is a medium toned pink in the tube but looks so sheer on my lips. I would purchase again in a different color, but would wait and get it at the outlet store.
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?