Add a Photo

#27 in Lip Gloss

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (81)
Rock Hill, SC

BareMinerals is a great brand and this is a good product. I think the pigmentation of their lip glosses are good and they glide on easy too.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.

I love the feeling of having this lip gloss on my lips and the pigment is wonderful too. Will be stopping by Ulta soon for some more colors!
Rock Hill, SC

I am in love with this! It is the perfect color if you are trying to create a light summer bronze look! I also love the minty feel it has!
Jessica Q.
Jessica Q.

This gloss is thick, tacky & sticky. It does last for a good amount of time though. I do like the colors & the applicator is really nice.
Kellie H.
Kellie H.
Thornton, CO

I have this in Shining Star which is a very flattering shade. It is a bit tingly upon application but it really improve my lips overall.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Roslyn, NY

Love these glosses! They are high shine and make my lips feel so good! Highly recommend because they are affordable and gorgeous colors
Zainab A.
Zainab A.
Wales, United Kingdom

I love these! They're so pigmented and smooth and they don't have that weird sticky feeling. They last a long time on the lips too!
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Kingsport, TN

Fantastic lip gloss! This works well on its own, or over a darker lipstick for extra sheen. It smells nice, and is not too sticky.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Austin, TX

I love this product and I look forward to getting more of it I'm obsessed I serouisly love it I'm like make some in different color
Tara A.
Tara A.
new orleans, la

This lip gloss reminds me of the Kylie Jenners lip glosses or mac lipglass but this one is more moisturizing and the color is bomb
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.

Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN

Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??

Join Now