Add a Photo

christiana m.
christiana m.
Corp Christi, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really nice nonsticky lipgloss with tiny shimmers I received one as a birthday gift from ulta
Janine I.
Janine I.
Maple Shade, NJ
LOVE this lip gloss! Very smooth, not tacky. I love the Rebel. Hint of color. Minty scent
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Logan, UT
Super glossy! Comfortable on the lips, not sticky and sheer color! Love these glosses!
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Aug. 9, 2016, 4:20 p.m.
Review for: Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals Nudes With Attitude Lipgloss Kit
Love this set of lip glosses. The colors are very beautiful. It also has a nice smell.
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Great color and coverage for a gloss. Wow Factor is the best color for day to night!!
kathy p.
kathy p.
Inglewood , Ca
Love this lip gloss👏 my favorite. a bit pricey but i love it. the color is so nice
Monika S.
Monika S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is so cute I'm addicted! Color and consistency are for everyday use.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Aug. 11, 2016, 2:54 a.m.
Review for: Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals Nudes With Attitude Lipgloss Kit
Love the look and feel of the lip gloss they wear well and looks great !!!!!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Sept. 11, 2015, 4:37 p.m.
Review for: Game Changer
I love this lip gloss!

I won it in a beauty blogger giveaway and have been enjoying for quite some time now! It's the perfect combination of shine and gloss without being greasy or annoying. Definitely considering purchasing from this line again once this one wears out or when I am ready to explore new colors.

The True Romantic collection is perfect for the feminine look and a classic, flirty shine that's long lasting.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Got this lip gloss for my birthday from Ulta for being a loyal customer. The shade is called birthday girl. It is very easy to use but can be sticky and taste strange sometimes. It wasn't very long lasting while wearing the lip gloss like most lip glosses I own you have to keep reapplying, but you do not having to load on a lot of this lip gloss for it to go a long way which helps in not having to by it quite as often. I liked the shade a lot it is a very natural shade for someone with pale skin like me. I can not say weather or not I would recommend this lip gloss it is an ok lip gloss just depends on the user and what they are looking for.
Arman K.
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
tifanny t.
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?