BY BAREMINERALS #100 in Lip Gloss

• What's the best shade for pale skin?3 Answers
Seerat K.
Seerat K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is my fave lipglosss ever!!! Its not that sticky and it hasa very nice pigment to it. It also has a very cooling effect which is especially awesome on a hot summer day
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Glen Rock, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these lip glosses! They look beautiful on and plump your lips up with natural ingredients, they are not a painful plumper at all, it just has a cool feeling because of peppermint oil! I highly recommend these!
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I dont wear lip gloss very often because I don't like my lip products to be wet and my hair to stick to them. This isn't really sticky though. It has a slight tingling feel but doesn't sting. They last pretty good if your not eating or drinking a lot.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Rochelle, IL
This has a nice subtle everyday color. I have fair skin and used dare devil which looks purple but is much lighter. It has nice pigment. With a medium coverage and slight shine.
Gissel Q.
Gissel Q.
Austin, TX
Review for: Other
I really been going for glosses even though I've never been a gloss girl and this is amazing! One of the favorite glosses that I have picked up. I'm in love with this. I got the shade called show off :)
VERONICA M.
VERONICA M.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Smooth Talker
I love this every day color it is very beautiful it could be made to use at night and during the day it's not too much not too little I really love the color
Brianna T.
Brianna T.
St George, Utah
Review for: Maverick, Other
I love these lip glosses! They last an okay amount of time and are also minty so it feels cool on your lips. They are a little bit sticky so it’s sometimes irritating but I still use them every day!
McKenna C.
McKenna C.
Le Roy, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
These things got me hooked lipgloss. The scent is so pleasant and I would love to purchase more. I purchased mine at my local Marshall's for only eight dollars definitely recommend checking it out.
Katherine V.
Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
Review for: Other
Birthday Babe color. A very flattering color for my skin tone and hair. Repeat user but I will not buy this lipgloss again because it is a little too sticky and accentuates any dry skin on your lips.
Savannah M.
Savannah M.
This is the perfect color! It looks natural and I wear it almost everyday! I got this color by accident but am super happy I did! It has a weird smell but nothing you can't handle! I very much recommend this product and every other bare minerals products I use!
Arman K.
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
tifanny t.
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?