Add a Photo

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (61)
Linsey S.
Linsey S.

Fun bright berry plum shade! Reminds me of jam or jelly! Something to try if you want to try a darker shade of lips without being a hardcore matte lipstick.
Hastings, MI

Absolutely love this lip gloss. It is the perfect everyday shade. Pairs perfectly with pinks and nudes. The consistency isn't terrible, and it last awhile.
Alondra Z.
Alondra Z.
Glennville, GA

I love the color also it leaves your lips smooth. It is long lasting I LOVE IT. I will be getting more soon. People always tell me they like the color to.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Gilbert, AZ

I love this lip gloss! It pairs well with any pink lipstick and has a nice minty smell. This product does not disappoint and can be worn for any occasion.
Ami D.
Ami D.

Omg I'm so glad I bought this! The colorS in Hypnotist are absolutely gorgeous! Applied over lipstick or just a gloss..nothing about it is plain. Love!
Amy H.
Amy H.
Medina, OH

I love this lip gloss! It has a slight minty flavor, which is perfect for freshening my breath! The only thing I would like is if it weren't as sticky.
Lanae S.
Lanae S.
Waverly, NY

This is the only lip gloss I like! I'm not usually one to wear it much, but I love this! it isn't sticky or gross feeling, and it lasts almost all day!
Charlotte, NC

I bought this lip gloss a while back and I love the scent. It feels like it's moisturizing my lips and lasts a long time. I will definitely repurchase.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.

This color is such a pretty pink , the marvelous moxie glosses are not thick where you have to worry about it getting stuck to your hair in the wind :)
Allie L.
Allie L.
Manteca, CA

I love, love these lip glosses. I love the smell of them, and just how they feel on my lips.
I really want more.
I do wish they were a bit cheaper.
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Tulare, CA
Where can i find this Bare Escentuals lip gloss at ?
Tulare, CA
So how does this work how do people receive free samples in the mail, what do you do to get all these wonderful gifts I'm lost. please help
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??

Join Now