Add a Photo

Photos (81)
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Roslyn, NY

Love these glosses! They are high shine and make my lips feel so good! Highly recommend because they are affordable and gorgeous colors
Zainab A.
Zainab A.
Wales, United Kingdom

I love these! They're so pigmented and smooth and they don't have that weird sticky feeling. They last a long time on the lips too!
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Sacramento, CA

My favorite favorite lip gloss. These lip glosses feel so soft on the lips. They are my favorite formula and the color is beautiful.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Kingsport, TN

Fantastic lip gloss! This works well on its own, or over a darker lipstick for extra sheen. It smells nice, and is not too sticky.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Austin, TX

I love this product and I look forward to getting more of it I'm obsessed I serouisly love it I'm like make some in different color
Tara A.
Tara A.
new orleans, la

This lip gloss reminds me of the Kylie Jenners lip glosses or mac lipglass but this one is more moisturizing and the color is bomb
Bridget O.
Bridget O.
Orland Park, IL

I just got this as a gift for Christmas and love it! The color is so pretty and it lasts a long time for a lip gloss. I love it.
Darlia S.
Darlia S.
Fayetteville, AR

Don't you want to be a Rebel??
I do, go buy this lip gloss
I get compliments on the color!!
Love love it - you won't be sorry!!!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Grand Rapids, MI

This gloss formula is AMAZING! It's not sticky at all and the scent is so minty and fresh. Definitely picking up more colors.
Denimar M.
Denimar M.

Definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a subtle color with high gloss,my favorite, smells and tastes good.
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.

Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN

Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??

Join Now