Add a Photo

#56 in Lip Gloss
Photos (62)
Linsey S.
Linsey S.

Pretty shimmery warm dusty rose shade. I feel this is flattering for all skin tones. Great color to wear with neutral toned eye looks or rose gold looks. Nice Fall look.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Mukwonago, WI

Nice simple nude color just enough pigment for a lip gloss. not sticky like other lip glosses. got it as part of gift set wouldn't buy for full price but glad got to try.
Margelys P.
Margelys P.

LOVE this set of lip gloss I have tried out every color and they are all wonderful from neutral to bright. They seem to last longer that other lip glosses I have used.
Jen S.
Jen S.

These are my favorite glosses. Not sticky, nice flavor and fun cooling/plumping effect. The colors are great, too, and don't last all day so I can switch it up easily.
Harleen B.
Harleen B.

I absolutely adore these lip glosses! They glide on so easily and make your lips look plump and juicy. The colours are beautiful and the applicator is so easy to use.
Karolina A.
Karolina A.
Nashville, TN

I love the texture and how pigmented these lip glosses are. This is a very nice pinkish color, my absolute favorite though is "Temptress"- it goes with any skin tone!
Claudemie M.
Claudemie M.

Great glosses, very moisturizing, not sticky like others. Made with good quality ingredients. Not really a fan of glosses but these are one of my top 2 favorites.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.

I love the product itself, the color payoff is really nice, my only problem is the smell. Mine smells like it's trying to be nice, but didn't quite hit the mark.
Isabella D.
Isabella D.
Silver Spgs, NV

I love this product, it makes my lips look wonderful and feel so soft. It's nice to be able to find all the colors I like, I'm very satisfied with this lip gloss
keyty G.
keyty G.

This lip gloss is really phenominal. I think the formula is the best I have ever used. The texture is thick and hydrating without being sticky. very lovely.!!!
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Tulare, CA
Where can i find this Bare Escentuals lip gloss at ?
Tulare, CA
So how does this work how do people receive free samples in the mail, what do you do to get all these wonderful gifts I'm lost. please help
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??

Join Now