BY BAREMINERALS #100 in Lip Gloss

• What's the best shade for pale skin?3 Answers
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Midland, TX
I don't know why every lipgloss has to be sticky I feel like there is a different formula brands can use to make their lip glosses less sticky but unfortunately it seems like all of them are going to stay sticky and are going to stay out of my make up collection
Megan P.
Megan P.
Spanish Fork, UT
Review for: Rebel
This lip gloss is AMAZING. It's the perfect sheer pink and natural shade. It is not sticky at all it just feels smooth. I have bought this lip gloss a few times and it never disappoints. Exceeds my expectations! Would definitely buy again! Recommend!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Smooth Talker
This lip gloss is seriously amazing! It's not sticky but leaves a nice smooth finish. It smells minty and also tastes a little minty, so it's fresh. I get so many compliments when I wear this beautiful pink gloss! I want to purchase this in more colors!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great for the winter time because my lips get really dry and cracked. This lip gloss has almost a cooling sensation when applied. The only thing I don't like about this product is that it's very sticky and my hair would always get stuck to my lips and then my hair would get sticky.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Love this lip gloss! Got the sampler pack to try and instantly fell in love with it. There is a hint of coolness when put on that adds to its appeal. It is smooth and glossy. I bought hot shot in the regular size as it is my go to when I need just the right amount of gloss without the stickiness that comes with other glosses.
Lia C.
Lia C.
Mills River, NC
I received this as a gift for my birthday from Ulta. I have it in Birthday babe. It has a plumping property so it is minty. Does have lots of shimmer in it but it makes a great Gloss to put over lipstick. Sheer with a light peachy pink tint. Love it.
Meghan G.
Meghan G.
Warner, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a huge fan of the Bare Minerals lip gloss. They are all so beautiful and I'm obsessed with nudes, and they have so many different shades of nudes. I've had several different shades of this lip gloss and I just absolutely love it.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Salisbury, NC
My favorite goto lip gloss. I always have some in my purse . I have used these since they first came out. I love the packages you can get of them at Christmas. My 2 daughters also love them. I have quite a stash!
Seerat K.
Seerat K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is my fave lipglosss ever!!! Its not that sticky and it hasa very nice pigment to it. It also has a very cooling effect which is especially awesome on a hot summer day
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Glen Rock, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these lip glosses! They look beautiful on and plump your lips up with natural ingredients, they are not a painful plumper at all, it just has a cool feeling because of peppermint oil! I highly recommend these!
Arman K.
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
tifanny t.
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?