Add a Photo

Photos (73)
Luanna O.
Luanna O.
Rockland, MA

I don't usually like lip gloss but for some reason I love this one. The application was easy and it wasn't sticky. Lasts for a good amount of time. Doesn't leave lips feelings gross.
Lily R.
Lily R.

This lip gloss is great because it's not ultra sticky, and adds a nice color to your lips. I stole this from my sister, and I wear it all the time! Also goes well on top of lipstick.
Katherine P.
Katherine P.
Saint Cloud, FL

I'm not a big lip gloss person, but I love this lip gloss. It's not very sticky and most of all I love this color as well as the other color options, but this one is my favorite.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Colchester, CT

I love the Colors in this gloss collection but I find it a little to sticky for my liking and it also makes my lips tingle feels like they put mint in it so I don't use it often
Rachel Z.
Rachel Z.

Great product and definitely has some staying power! It has a strange pleasant tingly feel which was suprising. The overall color is a sheer nude and perfect for everyday wear!
Jade M.
Jade M.
Mesa , Az

I love the smell of these glosses. It feels so fresh and good on the lips. Plus this color is so perfect for canceling out all the warmth in my dark lips. I wear this every day
Vero N.
Vero N.

Absolutely love this product. I just got it and it smells amazing and its not thick when you apply it to your lips and it matches perfect with any lip color and feels amazing.
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA

I know we are all about the matte lips but sometimes I want some glossy lips and these bare essentials marvelous moxie lip gloss gives me those glossy lips! Love these glosses.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY

I absolutely love bare minerals they have the best makeup and I love the lip gloss. It goes on so smooth and is not sticky at all and gives me the perfect amount of lip color.
Whitney R.
Whitney R.
Norman, OK

Got this for free from Ulta for my birthday! I love the color and it leaves my lips cool, tingly, and minty. Lasts a long time too! Can't be happier with this birthday treat!
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN

Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Nayely D.