Add a Photo

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (82)
Natalie D.
Natalie D.

Love this lip gloss. Perfect for someone looking for a real glossy gloss. Not a lot of color so its perfect to layer overtop of another lipstick
Brianna D.
Brianna D.

I received this as a sample size and I absolutely love it- especially over the moxie lipstick in Speak Your Mind. It's smooth and not sticky.
Gina S.
Gina S.
springfield, ne

I LOVE this lip gloss! It smells so good and makes my lips feel sort of tingly! I love the natural color and price. One of my favorite brands.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.

I love the feeling of having this lip gloss on my lips and the pigment is wonderful too. Will be stopping by Ulta soon for some more colors!
Rock Hill, SC

BareMinerals is a great brand and this is a good product. I think the pigmentation of their lip glosses are good and they glide on easy too.
Rock Hill, SC

I am in love with this! It is the perfect color if you are trying to create a light summer bronze look! I also love the minty feel it has!
Jessica Q.
Jessica Q.

This gloss is thick, tacky & sticky. It does last for a good amount of time though. I do like the colors & the applicator is really nice.
Kellie H.
Kellie H.
Thornton, CO

I have this in Shining Star which is a very flattering shade. It is a bit tingly upon application but it really improve my lips overall.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Roslyn, NY

Love these glosses! They are high shine and make my lips feel so good! Highly recommend because they are affordable and gorgeous colors
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Kingsport, TN

Fantastic lip gloss! This works well on its own, or over a darker lipstick for extra sheen. It smells nice, and is not too sticky.
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.

Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN

Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??

Join Now