Add a Photo

Photos (81)
Laura D.
Laura D.
Hastings, MI

Absolutely love this lip gloss. It is the perfect everyday shade. Pairs perfectly with pinks and nudes. The consistency isn't terrible, and it last awhile.
Alondra Z.
Alondra Z.
Glennville, GA

I love the color also it leaves your lips smooth. It is long lasting I LOVE IT. I will be getting more soon. People always tell me they like the color to.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Gilbert, AZ

I love this lip gloss! It pairs well with any pink lipstick and has a nice minty smell. This product does not disappoint and can be worn for any occasion.
Lanae S.
Lanae S.
Waverly, NY

This is the only lip gloss I like! I'm not usually one to wear it much, but I love this! it isn't sticky or gross feeling, and it lasts almost all day!
Cristina W.
Cristina W.
Wentzville, MO

This gloss provides just enough color. The texture is great too! Not sticky like other glosses. I also like the "tingle" it provides when applied.
Abigail N.
Abigail N.

Beautiful natural color, goes well with all skin tones. Helps make a natural makeup day a little more girly and cute without being too much color
Natalie D.
Natalie D.

Love this lip gloss. Perfect for someone looking for a real glossy gloss. Not a lot of color so its perfect to layer overtop of another lipstick
Gina S.
Gina S.
springfield, ne

I LOVE this lip gloss! It smells so good and makes my lips feel sort of tingly! I love the natural color and price. One of my favorite brands.
Brianna D.
Brianna D.

I received this as a sample size and I absolutely love it- especially over the moxie lipstick in Speak Your Mind. It's smooth and not sticky.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Rock Hill, SC

BareMinerals is a great brand and this is a good product. I think the pigmentation of their lip glosses are good and they glide on easy too.
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.

Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN

Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??

Join Now