19 colors available

BY BAREMINERALS

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• I don't wear much makeup, really any at all. Some days I might put ...2 Answers
  • Is this more glossy or does it still add color?5 Answers
  • What's the best shade for pale skin?3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Macomb, IL
Review for: Other
Normally I hate lip glosses of any kind, especially ones with a tacky feeling to them but this one is an exception. The colors provide a good wash of color on your lips, whether you want to make a statement or going with the my-lips-but-better vibes. There is also a pleasant scent and cooling sensation that comes with the product. The shimmer isn't too bold either that you can get away with it for everyday wear. I do recommend not going over two coats of the product, otherwise, it will become globs on your mouth.
Cheryl B.
Cheryl B.
Review for: Stunner
I have two colors that I got in a kit from bareMinerals. I can only remember the one's name, which is Merry Maker (I selected Stunner because it looks similar and I think Merry Maker was seasonal). It's a nice berry color and I really like it. It's not super opaque and leaves your lips with a nice color. It does get sticky which I didn't like at first but I've gotten used to it and don't mind so much now. I also really like the cooling affect it has. I'll definitely purchase from this line.
Allison D.
Allison D.
Old Forge, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got one of these complimentary from the boutique for my birthday. Its a really nice formula. It isn't sticky, which I think is really important in a formula. It smells wonderful and tastes great too. I found some recently on sale at TJMAXX too. I think the price is somewhat high for a full size but I think this is one of my new favorites.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Plainfield, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Marvelous Moxie Lip plumping gloss is my favorite. A subtle sting...(I wouldn't even call it that) which makes them feel so full & voluptuous 💋 The gloss also isn't super sticky either, it's comfortable. You can even put colors on top as well. I love the plumping affect and I'd have to say that 'Rebel' is my favorite color!!!
Cassandra O.
Cassandra O.
Medina, OH
Review for: Maverick
OMG. I AM IN LOVE. I was given a sample of this lipgloss in the color "Maverick" by a new employee at Bare Minerals. She's not much of a lipgloss person. I tried this and instantly was surprised by the pleasant tingly plumping effect on my lips, and the color was ultra pigmented for a gloss and very flattering. I have 6 of these glosses in different colors now, however, I will come back for Maverick every time.
Brionna P.
Brionna P.
Palmyra, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got the 6 pack of minis as a "gift" with a large order from Bare Minerals, and I'm glad I did! I really like these glosses, the colors are great and have pretty good staying power as far as glosses go. It does have a tacky texture, which I know some people don't like, but I don't mind it. Very moisturizing and it doesn't take a lot of product to give a good amount of color and shine.
Devan L.
Devan L.
Preston, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a birthday gift from ulta and I don't normally wear lip gloss but this is really nice. it has a nice cool feeling that lasts a while after applying. the applicator is slanted which makes applying easier. the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it's a little too sticky for me but as I mentioned I also don't normally wear lip gloss.
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
Augusta, ME
If you don't like sticky, tacky glosses, this isn't for you. But if you don't mind glosses like that these are great. I have several colors from a kit of miniatures and I love each one. Sometimes I wear them on top of other lip products and sometimes I wear them alone. They smell nice and give a cooling sensation when first applied.
Katelyn H.
Katelyn H.
Granite Falls, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite lip gloss of all the glosses! It's not sticky, applies easily, smells ah-amazing and moisturizes. One of the only lip glosses that does not cause my lips to crack. Lasts for a long time and comes in very pretty colors. Also very affordable!
Chloe D.
Chloe D.
San Marcos, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip gloss is, by far, the best gloss I've ever purchased. This pairs well with most lip colors and looks just as good without any other color underneath. Not to mention, this product is not pricey either. I definitely recommend this lip gloss if you're looking for something that's versatile and worth the cost.
Arman K.
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
tifanny t.
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?