BY BAREMINERALS #82 in Lip Gloss

• I don't wear much makeup, really any at all. Some days I might pu...2 Answers
  • Is this more glossy or does it still add color?5 Answers
  • What's the best shade for pale skin?3 Answers
Ashley B.
Review for: Spark Plug more...
This is one of my favorite lip glosses. If someone knew me well, they would know that I absolutely hate lip gloss, but not this one. The color of this gloss is MLBB and the application is smooth and non-goopy. It comes in an angled doe-foot applicator and the product smells heavenly. It has a very minty smell to it, with a slight spice to it. It stays for a while, but one has to reapply upon eating or drinking. Great product. I highly recommend.
Olivia B.
Absolutely love these lip glosses. My only complaint is that they are a bit sticky! The color in them are great, as is the subtle minty flavor. They are a bit expensive for just a lip gloss. I would recommend to my makeup junkie friends but if your just getting started in makeup definitely go for drugstore lips.
Maggie M.
Brighton, CO
This is such a great gloss. I have bought quite a few others and have decided to use those up so I can go back to this one. It has a little zing to it. It helps plump the lips but not anything drastic. It lasts for quite awhile. The only complaint I get from my husband is that its a little too sticky but I like it.
Taylor W.
Little Rock , AR
Love this gloss. I got a set of mini tubes for Christmas and they are awesome! The gloss lasts a really long time and the colors are great. You can actually see the color of the gloss. It is nice to have a few different colors to switch between. I would
Highly recommend if you are looking for a good everyday gloss.
Lyssa W.
Review for: Hypnotist (holographic violet peach) more...
It's pretty in the tube, but it doesn't come out looking quite so magical on your lips. The price is a bit ridiculous as well. It looks like something magical, but once it's on your lips, it turns a very pale peachy pink hue and then, after several minutes, turns clear and you don't even see it anymore!
Janie R.
I have this in Must Have Pink. It's not as sticky or drying as drugstore lip glosses, which is nice. However these are quite expensive and I'm not much of a lip gloss fan to begin with so while It's a nice formula it's not enough for me to spend over 15 dollars on. It doesn't have long wear time either.
Rachel M.
Review for: Game Changer more...
I love this lip gloss!

I won it in a beauty blogger giveaway and have been enjoying for quite some time now! It's the perfect combination of shine and gloss without being greasy or annoying. Definitely considering purchasing from this line again once this one wears out or when I am ready to explore new colors.

The True Romantic collection is perfect for the feminine look and a classic, flirty shine that's long lasting.
Kalley M.
La Vergne, TN
Review for: Game Changer more...
This is a great lip gloss. I've had a sample size for a few months (I don't use lip gloss a whole lot...) and it has been a go-to for when I want something on my lips, but nothing bright or flashy. It's got a nice feel to it, not super sticky yet it stays on well for a gloss. I love the cooling feel it gives, almost seems like it has some sort of mint in it that gives it that cooling/tingling sensation. I want to get all the colors!
Regina C.
I got this lip gloss as a gift. I usually do not wear lip gloss because I am very picky and a lot of them tend to be sticky. However, this formula was perfect and was not too liquidy and sheer or thick and sticky! It leaves a great shine, has a sweet smell, and leaves a minty feeling on my lips, which i really enjoy.
Rachel M.
I have this in the Sephora-exclusive shade "Birthday Babe," and it is a great gloss! I love the minty flavor. it is a bit sticky, but has a really good shine to it and a great doefoot applicator. I do plan on buying more of these types of lip glosses from Bare Minerals.
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
What is your favorite color??