BY BAREMINERALS #96 in Lip Gloss

Buy on Nordstrom
Cindy V.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Other
I love mauve colors. Compliments every skin tone especially when you have the name "Flirty Mauve". It goes on smooth and feels buttery on the lips. It's not tacky on the lips and it has a medium coverage (not to sheer). I'm not a gloss lippie type of gal but this one reeled me right in.
Brionna P.
Palmyra, NJ
I got the 6 pack of minis as a "gift" with a large order from Bare Minerals, and I'm glad I did! I really like these glosses, the colors are great and have pretty good staying power as far as glosses go. It does have a tacky texture, which I know some people don't like, but I don't mind it. Very moisturizing and it doesn't take a lot of product to give a good amount of color and shine.
Cassandra S.
My favorite Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss is in the shade rule breaker. It is a BEAUTIFUL color on its own or layered over something else. I've been using this line of lip gloss for a few years now and will probably never stop. The price is good, the product lasts, and it feels great.
Devan L.
Preston, CT
I got this as a birthday gift from ulta and I don't normally wear lip gloss but this is really nice. it has a nice cool feeling that lasts a while after applying. the applicator is slanted which makes applying easier. the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it's a little too sticky for me but as I mentioned I also don't normally wear lip gloss.
Sabrina B.
Augusta, ME
If you don't like sticky, tacky glosses, this isn't for you. But if you don't mind glosses like that these are great. I have several colors from a kit of miniatures and I love each one. Sometimes I wear them on top of other lip products and sometimes I wear them alone. They smell nice and give a cooling sensation when first applied.
Chloe D.
San Marcos, TX
This lip gloss is, by far, the best gloss I've ever purchased. This pairs well with most lip colors and looks just as good without any other color underneath. Not to mention, this product is not pricey either. I definitely recommend this lip gloss if you're looking for something that's versatile and worth the cost.
Kat L.
Baton Rouge, LA
I got a gift set of these minis for Christmas and they are too much fun. The shades, the mini size- they're perfect to travel with so many color options (a nude pink to a deep berry) the lighter shades are what I grab for my back pocket daily and the deeper shades are great for going out when a purse isn't needed.
Reina V.
Tulare, CA
Review for: Risk Taker, Ring Leader, Trail Blazer, Show Off, Party Starter
Love love love!! Makes your lips pop it's very smooth to apply on the lips. It's a good amount for the price you pay so I can say it's affordable. Like every lip gloss it comes off when you eat or drink something but it's not like you can just apply more you know (; I will definitely be buying more of these !!
Kylee L.
Augusta, WI
Ugh it's pretty but so sticky I can't even use it! Not worth the buy in my opinion! I was thinking of putting it over a lipstick but I absolutely hate having my lips stick together from a lip gloss. Wouldn't buy ever again
Sarah C.
This is great for the winter time because my lips get really dry and cracked. This lip gloss has almost a cooling sensation when applied. The only thing I don't like about this product is that it's very sticky and my hair would always get stuck to my lips and then my hair would get sticky.
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite color??