Add a Photo

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (61)
Vero N.
Vero N.

Absolutely love this product. I just got it and it smells amazing and its not thick when you apply it to your lips and it matches perfect with any lip color and feels amazing.
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA

I know we are all about the matte lips but sometimes I want some glossy lips and these bare essentials marvelous moxie lip gloss gives me those glossy lips! Love these glosses.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY

I absolutely love bare minerals they have the best makeup and I love the lip gloss. It goes on so smooth and is not sticky at all and gives me the perfect amount of lip color.
Whitney R.
Whitney R.
Norman, OK

Got this for free from Ulta for my birthday! I love the color and it leaves my lips cool, tingly, and minty. Lasts a long time too! Can't be happier with this birthday treat!
Christy M.
Christy M.

I got this gloss for my birthday from Ulta and I rarely use it because it is so sticky. I do like the color and the gloss lasts awhile, but I can't get over that sticky feel.
Gina S.
Gina S.
Tallahassee, FL

This gloss shows better in the packaging. Applied to the lips, it appears more glossy than anything. The multi chromatic effect doesn't translate on the lips as I had hoped.
Lydia A.
Lydia A.

I used this lip gloss for my sophomore prom! It looks amazing on the lips and feels amazing! It has a cooling effect but is a little sticky. I would highly recommend though.
Joey S.
Joey S.
Toledo, OH

I have been using Hypnotist from Bare minerals a few months now and as I do loveee the pretty shade and cute packaging I can not stand how bad the formula stings my lips...
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Winston Salem, NC

I have two of the Moxie Lip glosses that I love wearing! I don't like bold colors and the colors I have are perfect. the lip glosses add shine and a nice color to my lips!
Linsey S.
Linsey S.

Pretty shimmery warm dusty rose shade. I feel this is flattering for all skin tones. Great color to wear with neutral toned eye looks or rose gold looks. Nice Fall look.
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Tulare, CA
Where can i find this Bare Escentuals lip gloss at ?
Tulare, CA
So how does this work how do people receive free samples in the mail, what do you do to get all these wonderful gifts I'm lost. please help
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??

Join Now