Add a Photo

Photos (73)
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Brooklyn, NY

I really like this formula it's a very very comfortable gloss. It's sheer enough for a subtle look. The color selection could be better, but overall it's build-able and just a little sticky
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA

Got this at Ulta and loved the price. 15 bucks had to try and loved it. It gave a nice gloss without being too sticky. I am usually not a fan of sticky glosses so this was right up my alley
Rachel  D.
Rachel D.
College Sta, TX

I love this gloss by Bare Minerals! I got it in buttercream! I have a light complexion and bonde hair and it goes great for a subtle look. It stays on ok. The bottle will last a while too!
Emma M.
Emma M.
New Orleans, LA

This gloss last for around 3-4 hours. It has a cool finish almost minty but with no taste. I use a Chapstick before the gloss and it stays a lot longer. Never going back to a normal gloss
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Saugus, MA

I really like the color of this lip gloss. It's not too sticky and photographs really well! The shade is perfect too. Nice enough to wear during work alone or over a deeper color at night
Felicia G.
Felicia G.
Stockton, CA

This lip gloss is amazing, not only does it smell amazing and well taste good. It makes my lips pop. It doesn't have that stickiness that most lip glosses have the color just last. 10/10
Alaina W.
Alaina W.
Centennial, CO

I feel like this stays on pretty long for a gloss, and I love the colors! It is a little sticky but not bad. The packaging is super pretty and I think it's easy to use and keep clean.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY

I love Bare Minerals it always leaves my lips with the perfect color and it goes on so easily. The lip gloss is not sticky and lasts longer than other lip glosses I have tried before.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Clifton, NJ

Omg this is my ULTIMATE favorite lip gloss!! It's not that sticky lip gloss and this nude pink color I loveeee. This is my holy grail lip gloss, haven't found anything to replace it.
Luanna O.
Luanna O.
Rockland, MA

I don't usually like lip gloss but for some reason I love this one. The application was easy and it wasn't sticky. Lasts for a good amount of time. Doesn't leave lips feelings gross.
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN

Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Nayely D.