Add a Photo

Photos (82)
Gina S.
Gina S.
Tallahassee, FL

This gloss shows better in the packaging. Applied to the lips, it appears more glossy than anything. The multi chromatic effect doesn't translate on the lips as I had hoped.
Lydia A.
Lydia A.

I used this lip gloss for my sophomore prom! It looks amazing on the lips and feels amazing! It has a cooling effect but is a little sticky. I would highly recommend though.
Seerat K.
Seerat K.

this is my fave lipglosss ever!!! Its not that sticky and it hasa very nice pigment to it. It also has a very cooling effect which is especially awesome on a hot summer day
Joey S.
Joey S.
Toledo, Oh

I have been using Hypnotist from Bare minerals a few months now and as I do loveee the pretty shade and cute packaging I can not stand how bad the formula stings my lips...
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.

I have two of the Moxie Lip glosses that I love wearing! I don't like bold colors and the colors I have are perfect. the lip glosses add shine and a nice color to my lips!
Linsey S.
Linsey S.

Pretty shimmery warm dusty rose shade. I feel this is flattering for all skin tones. Great color to wear with neutral toned eye looks or rose gold looks. Nice Fall look.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Mukwonago, WI

Nice simple nude color just enough pigment for a lip gloss. not sticky like other lip glosses. got it as part of gift set wouldn't buy for full price but glad got to try.
Jen S.
Jen S.

These are my favorite glosses. Not sticky, nice flavor and fun cooling/plumping effect. The colors are great, too, and don't last all day so I can switch it up easily.
Madison J.
Madison J.

This is such a great gloss, seriously. It is thick but not too thick. It last a decent amount of time. It smells delicious and the gloss is surprisingly pigmented!
Claudemie M.
Claudemie M.

Great glosses, very moisturizing, not sticky like others. Made with good quality ingredients. Not really a fan of glosses but these are one of my top 2 favorites.
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Arman K.

Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN

Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??