BY BAREMINERALS #90 in Lip Gloss

Buy on Nordstrom
Grace S.
Huntley, IL
Review for: Other
If I could wear any lipgloss for the rest of my life this would be the one. I bought this lipgloss along with some other bareminerals products in a makeup store on the cruise me and my family went on and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. This lipgloss is fantastic when it comes to long wear formulas. The packaging feels so nice and durable and I already know i'm going to be upset when i run out of this stuff. This lipgloss applies evenly and easily and the applicator allows you to make all of it precise. I would for sure give this to someone as a gift or recommend to a friend
Rachel C.
Macomb, IL
Review for: Other
Normally I hate lip glosses of any kind, especially ones with a tacky feeling to them but this one is an exception. The colors provide a good wash of color on your lips, whether you want to make a statement or going with the my-lips-but-better vibes. There is also a pleasant scent and cooling sensation that comes with the product. The shimmer isn't too bold either that you can get away with it for everyday wear. I do recommend not going over two coats of the product, otherwise, it will become globs on your mouth.
Cheryl B.
Review for: Stunner
I have two colors that I got in a kit from bareMinerals. I can only remember the one's name, which is Merry Maker (I selected Stunner because it looks similar and I think Merry Maker was seasonal). It's a nice berry color and I really like it. It's not super opaque and leaves your lips with a nice color. It does get sticky which I didn't like at first but I've gotten used to it and don't mind so much now. I also really like the cooling affect it has. I'll definitely purchase from this line.
Allison D.
Old forge, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got one of these complimentary from the boutique for my birthday. Its a really nice formula. It isn't sticky, which I think is really important in a formula. It smells wonderful and tastes great too. I found some recently on sale at TJMAXX too. I think the price is somewhat high for a full size but I think this is one of my new favorites.
Kara S.
Blue Springs , MO
I got a gift set of this gloss for Christmas and I LOVE IT. I am wary of products that look glittery or shimmery since I'm a little too old for so much Sparkle lol but these are perfect. You can use alone or with a lipstick for evening.
Samantha S.
Plainfield, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Marvelous Moxie Lip plumping gloss is my favorite. A subtle sting...(I wouldn't even call it that) which makes them feel so full & voluptuous 💋 The gloss also isn't super sticky either, it's comfortable. You can even put colors on top as well. I love the plumping affect and I'd have to say that 'Rebel' is my favorite color!!!
Cassandra O.
Medina, OH
Review for: Maverick
OMG. I AM IN LOVE. I was given a sample of this lipgloss in the color "Maverick" by a new employee at Bare Minerals. She's not much of a lipgloss person. I tried this and instantly was surprised by the pleasant tingly plumping effect on my lips, and the color was ultra pigmented for a gloss and very flattering. I have 6 of these glosses in different colors now, however, I will come back for Maverick every time.
carla l.
Salem, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only recently started wearing Marvelous Moxie glosses and I love them! They come in a variety of colors and I love the shimmery ones. They have a minty flavor which isn't overpowering but rather makes my lips just feel slightly tingly and fresh. This is definitely a new go-to gloss for me.
Brionna P.
Palmyra, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got the 6 pack of minis as a "gift" with a large order from Bare Minerals, and I'm glad I did! I really like these glosses, the colors are great and have pretty good staying power as far as glosses go. It does have a tacky texture, which I know some people don't like, but I don't mind it. Very moisturizing and it doesn't take a lot of product to give a good amount of color and shine.
Cindy V.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Other
I love mauve colors. Compliments every skin tone especially when you have the name "Flirty Mauve". It goes on smooth and feels buttery on the lips. It's not tacky on the lips and it has a medium coverage (not to sheer). I'm not a gloss lippie type of gal but this one reeled me right in.
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?