Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Felicia G.
Felicia G.
Stockton, CA

This lip gloss is amazing, not only does it smell amazing and well taste good. It makes my lips pop. It doesn't have that stickiness that most lip glosses have the color just last. 10/10
Alaina W.
Alaina W.
Centennial, CO

I feel like this stays on pretty long for a gloss, and I love the colors! It is a little sticky but not bad. The packaging is super pretty and I think it's easy to use and keep clean.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY

I love Bare Minerals it always leaves my lips with the perfect color and it goes on so easily. The lip gloss is not sticky and lasts longer than other lip glosses I have tried before.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Clifton , Nj

Omg this is my ULTIMATE favorite lip gloss!! It's not that sticky lip gloss and this nude pink color I loveeee. This is my holy grail lip gloss, haven't found anything to replace it.
Luanna O.
Luanna O.
Rockland, MA

I don't usually like lip gloss but for some reason I love this one. The application was easy and it wasn't sticky. Lasts for a good amount of time. Doesn't leave lips feelings gross.
Lily R.
Lily R.

This lip gloss is great because it's not ultra sticky, and adds a nice color to your lips. I stole this from my sister, and I wear it all the time! Also goes well on top of lipstick.
Katherine P.
Katherine P.
Saint Cloud, FL

I'm not a big lip gloss person, but I love this lip gloss. It's not very sticky and most of all I love this color as well as the other color options, but this one is my favorite.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Colchester, CT

I love the Colors in this gloss collection but I find it a little to sticky for my liking and it also makes my lips tingle feels like they put mint in it so I don't use it often
Rachel Z.
Rachel Z.

Great product and definitely has some staying power! It has a strange pleasant tingly feel which was suprising. The overall color is a sheer nude and perfect for everyday wear!
Jade M.
Jade M.
Mesa, Az

I love the smell of these glosses. It feels so fresh and good on the lips. Plus this color is so perfect for canceling out all the warmth in my dark lips. I wear this every day
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Tulare, CA
Where can i find this Bare Escentuals lip gloss at ?
Tulare, CA
So how does this work how do people receive free samples in the mail, what do you do to get all these wonderful gifts I'm lost. please help
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??

Join Now