Add a Photo

Photos (73)
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA

I got this lip gloss for Christmas and love it! I love the glossy color and the smooth texture. It is not sticky and doesn't get on your teeth. It comes in many colors and you can get it from Ulta.
Cathy C.
Cathy C.
Easton, PA

I love the brand but I think the lip gloss is so sticky and thick yet it doesn't stay on long. So I was a bit disappointed on their Moxie brand. would love it if it will be smooth when applying it.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.

I have this product in the shade "Birthday Babe" which is a really pretty peachy pink shade. These lip glosses smell like mint and are so pretty on. They are pigmented and look amazing on everyone!
Ananya C.
Ananya C.

Smells way too minty, and it leaves the minty tingle on your lips. The mint feeling dries out my lips, so I don't like how this gloss feels. The colour is really nice, but the formula isn't great.
Cassie K.
Cassie K.

Not much for me to say about this gloss. To me it's a very smooth formula, but it's just too sticky for my liking. Some of the shades have quite chunky glitter, which can feel strange on the lips.
Mary V.
Mary V.

These are my favorite lip glosses that I own. They come in several colors and all look fabulous. It goes on smooth and gives lips the gloss and slight tint of color they need to go with any look.
Cendy M.
Cendy M.
Los Angeles, CA

I like these glosses, I own 3 of them. The texture is kinda thick but it doesn't bother me and I like it because I feel it last longer. Also love the fact that you can top it over a lipstick.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Brentwood, TN

Love love this lip gloss. It's the perfect color while not being too sticky. I hate sticky gloss and I was so thankful this one wasn't at all! Also lasts for a long time and that's fantastic!
Shelby L.
Shelby L.
Falcon, Ky

I have the shade Spark Plug and it really goes with everything. This is a lip gloss, so it tends to wear off throughout the day. The packaging and applicator are great. Also smells nice too!
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
salem, or

I love this lip gloss. I don't want something sticky I need a soft gloss that lasts and a nice flavor is a great bonus. I love the color as well as the smell. Perfect color for any occasion.
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN

Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Nayely D.