Add a Photo

Brittany G.
Rock Hill, SC
June 4, 2016, 6:16 p.m.
Review for: Party Starter
I am in love with this! It is the perfect color if you are trying to create a light summer bronze look! I also love the minty feel it has!
Jessica Q.
Jessica Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gloss is thick, tacky & sticky. It does last for a good amount of time though. I do like the colors & the applicator is really nice.
Kellie H.
Kellie H.
Thornton, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this in Shining Star which is a very flattering shade. It is a bit tingly upon application but it really improve my lips overall.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Roslyn, NY
Love these glosses! They are high shine and make my lips feel so good! Highly recommend because they are affordable and gorgeous colors
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Kingsport, TN
Fantastic lip gloss! This works well on its own, or over a darker lipstick for extra sheen. It smells nice, and is not too sticky.
Tara A.
Tara A.
new orleans, la
Aug. 14, 2016, 10:03 a.m.
Review for: Game Changer
This lip gloss reminds me of the Kylie Jenners lip glosses or mac lipglass but this one is more moisturizing and the color is bomb
Sara B.
Sara B.
Austin, TX
July 15, 2016, 2:22 p.m.
Review for: Show Off
I love this product and I look forward to getting more of it I'm obsessed I serouisly love it I'm like make some in different color
Bridget O.
Bridget O.
Jan. 6, 2016, 12:07 a.m.
Review for: Game Changer
I just got this as a gift for Christmas and love it! The color is so pretty and it lasts a long time for a lip gloss. I love it.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gloss formula is AMAZING! It's not sticky at all and the scent is so minty and fresh. Definitely picking up more colors.
Denimar M.
Denimar M.
Definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a subtle color with high gloss,my favorite, smells and tastes good.
Arman K.
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
tifanny t.
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?