Add a Photo

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (80)
Rachel Z.
Rachel Z.

Great product and definitely has some staying power! It has a strange pleasant tingly feel which was suprising. The overall color is a sheer nude and perfect for everyday wear!
Jade M.
Jade M.
Mesa, Az

I love the smell of these glosses. It feels so fresh and good on the lips. Plus this color is so perfect for canceling out all the warmth in my dark lips. I wear this every day
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA

I know we are all about the matte lips but sometimes I want some glossy lips and these bare essentials marvelous moxie lip gloss gives me those glossy lips! Love these glosses.
Vero N.
Vero N.

Absolutely love this product. I just got it and it smells amazing and its not thick when you apply it to your lips and it matches perfect with any lip color and feels amazing.
Christy M.
Christy M.

I got this gloss for my birthday from Ulta and I rarely use it because it is so sticky. I do like the color and the gloss lasts awhile, but I can't get over that sticky feel.
Whitney R.
Whitney R.
Norman, OK

Got this for free from Ulta for my birthday! I love the color and it leaves my lips cool, tingly, and minty. Lasts a long time too! Can't be happier with this birthday treat!
Gina S.
Gina S.
Tallahassee, FL

This gloss shows better in the packaging. Applied to the lips, it appears more glossy than anything. The multi chromatic effect doesn't translate on the lips as I had hoped.
Lydia A.
Lydia A.

I used this lip gloss for my sophomore prom! It looks amazing on the lips and feels amazing! It has a cooling effect but is a little sticky. I would highly recommend though.
Seerat K.
Seerat K.

this is my fave lipglosss ever!!! Its not that sticky and it hasa very nice pigment to it. It also has a very cooling effect which is especially awesome on a hot summer day
Joey S.
Joey S.
Toledo, OH

I have been using Hypnotist from Bare minerals a few months now and as I do loveee the pretty shade and cute packaging I can not stand how bad the formula stings my lips...
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.

Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN

Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??

Join Now