19 colors available

BY BAREMINERALS

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• I don't wear much makeup, really any at all. Some days I might put ...2 Answers
  • Is this more glossy or does it still add color?5 Answers
  • What's the best shade for pale skin?3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Janine I.
Janine I.
Maple Shade, NJ
LOVE this lip gloss! Very smooth, not tacky. I love the Rebel. Hint of color. Minty scent
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Review for: Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals Nudes With Attitude Lipgloss Kit
Love this set of lip glosses. The colors are very beautiful. It also has a nice smell.
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Great color and coverage for a gloss. Wow Factor is the best color for day to night!!
kathy p.
kathy p.
Inglewood , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this lip gloss👏 my favorite. a bit pricey but i love it. the color is so nice
Monika S.
Monika S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is so cute I'm addicted! Color and consistency are for everyday use.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Review for: Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals Nudes With Attitude Lipgloss Kit
Love the look and feel of the lip gloss they wear well and looks great !!!!!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Review for: Game Changer
I love this lip gloss!

I won it in a beauty blogger giveaway and have been enjoying for quite some time now! It's the perfect combination of shine and gloss without being greasy or annoying. Definitely considering purchasing from this line again once this one wears out or when I am ready to explore new colors.

The True Romantic collection is perfect for the feminine look and a classic, flirty shine that's long lasting.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this lip gloss for my birthday from Ulta for being a loyal customer. The shade is called birthday girl. It is very easy to use but can be sticky and taste strange sometimes. It wasn't very long lasting while wearing the lip gloss like most lip glosses I own you have to keep reapplying, but you do not having to load on a lot of this lip gloss for it to go a long way which helps in not having to by it quite as often. I liked the shade a lot it is a very natural shade for someone with pale skin like me. I can not say weather or not I would recommend this lip gloss it is an ok lip gloss just depends on the user and what they are looking for.
Dana S.
Dana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this from Ulta as a birthday gift in the shade "Birthday Babe". It is a pretty pink color and I really liked the gloss itself. I did not think it had a great smell but the color lasted a decent amount of time on my lips. I also like how the applicator is a bit slanted making applying in creases a bit easier. I was happy to have tried this gloss since I probably wouldn't have purchased it on my own.
Grace S.
Grace S.
Huntley, IL
Review for: Other
If I could wear any lipgloss for the rest of my life this would be the one. I bought this lipgloss along with some other bareminerals products in a makeup store on the cruise me and my family went on and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. This lipgloss is fantastic when it comes to long wear formulas. The packaging feels so nice and durable and I already know i'm going to be upset when i run out of this stuff. This lipgloss applies evenly and easily and the applicator allows you to make all of it precise. I would for sure give this to someone as a gift or recommend to a friend
Arman K.
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
tifanny t.
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?