Add a Photo

Heather S.
Heather S.
Aug. 11, 2016, 8:18 p.m.
Review for: Game Changer
So smooth but a little sticky. i do have to reapply throughout the day which is fine. i have sensitive skin and most lip products burn my lips. this doesn't
Linsey S.
Linsey S.
Jan. 5, 2016, 6:15 p.m.
Review for: Smooth Talker
Fun bright berry plum shade! Reminds me of jam or jelly! Something to try if you want to try a darker shade of lips without being a hardcore matte lipstick.
Laura D.
Laura D.
Hastings, MI
May 17, 2016, 3:46 p.m.
Review for: Show Off
Absolutely love this lip gloss. It is the perfect everyday shade. Pairs perfectly with pinks and nudes. The consistency isn't terrible, and it last awhile.
Lanae S.
Lanae S.
Waverly, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only lip gloss I like! I'm not usually one to wear it much, but I love this! it isn't sticky or gross feeling, and it lasts almost all day!
Cristina W.
Cristina W.
Wentzville, MO
This gloss provides just enough color. The texture is great too! Not sticky like other glosses. I also like the "tingle" it provides when applied.
Abigail N.
Abigail N.
June 1, 2016, 10:46 a.m.
Review for: Game Changer
Beautiful natural color, goes well with all skin tones. Helps make a natural makeup day a little more girly and cute without being too much color
Gina S.
Gina S.
springfield, ne
April 6, 2016, 10:21 p.m.
Review for: Game Changer
I LOVE this lip gloss! It smells so good and makes my lips feel sort of tingly! I love the natural color and price. One of my favorite brands.
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
March 4, 2016, 4:24 p.m.
Review for: Show Off
I received this as a sample size and I absolutely love it- especially over the moxie lipstick in Speak Your Mind. It's smooth and not sticky.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Rock Hill, SC
BareMinerals is a great brand and this is a good product. I think the pigmentation of their lip glosses are good and they glide on easy too.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Feb. 23, 2016, 3:22 a.m.
Review for: Game Changer
I love the feeling of having this lip gloss on my lips and the pigment is wonderful too. Will be stopping by Ulta soon for some more colors!
Arman K.
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
tifanny t.
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?