Add a Photo

Photos (82)
Luanna O.
Luanna O.
Rockland, MA

I don't usually like lip gloss but for some reason I love this one. The application was easy and it wasn't sticky. Lasts for a good amount of time. Doesn't leave lips feelings gross.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

Love this gloss it's so awesome and the flavor it's great it's not heavy and very moisturizing it's also got a very good color to it not to our there but adds a lil pop to your look
Katherine P.
Katherine P.
Saint Cloud, FL

I'm not a big lip gloss person, but I love this lip gloss. It's not very sticky and most of all I love this color as well as the other color options, but this one is my favorite.
Madison S.
Madison S.

Very shimmery but it is a thicker gloss. I always have to put on chapstick before so that it's easier to put on and smooth out. It is sticky. Like the color. Lasts a long time.
Rachel Z.
Rachel Z.

Great product and definitely has some staying power! It has a strange pleasant tingly feel which was suprising. The overall color is a sheer nude and perfect for everyday wear!
Jade M.
Jade M.
Mesa, Az

I love the smell of these glosses. It feels so fresh and good on the lips. Plus this color is so perfect for canceling out all the warmth in my dark lips. I wear this every day
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA

I know we are all about the matte lips but sometimes I want some glossy lips and these bare essentials marvelous moxie lip gloss gives me those glossy lips! Love these glosses.
Vero N.
Vero N.

Absolutely love this product. I just got it and it smells amazing and its not thick when you apply it to your lips and it matches perfect with any lip color and feels amazing.
Whitney R.
Whitney R.
Norman, OK

Got this for free from Ulta for my birthday! I love the color and it leaves my lips cool, tingly, and minty. Lasts a long time too! Can't be happier with this birthday treat!
Christy M.
Christy M.

I got this gloss for my birthday from Ulta and I rarely use it because it is so sticky. I do like the color and the gloss lasts awhile, but I can't get over that sticky feel.
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Arman K.

Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN

Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??