Add a Photo

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (73)
chantal l.
chantal l.

I have 15 different shades of these. Obviously, I love them. They do have a slight minty scent and sensation to them but they are not plumping and I find it doesn't irritate me, just something to be aware of.
Erin S.
Erin S.

This is my favorite lip gloss out there. I usually don't like glosses simply because they are so sticky. This one doesn't feel that way at all. It has a sort of cooling effect that makes my lips feel plumper!
LeeAnn T.
LeeAnn T.

It's always gives my lips the perfect pouty look and great color too, I fell in love after the first use.
I get it at this bareMinerals store right next to my fave Starbucks.
Would definitely buy it again!
Raigan  D.
Raigan D.

I'm in love with the marvelous moxie lip gloss! I received it as a free gift with a purchase and started using it everyday! It is the perfect color and keeps my lips moisturizer while not being too sticky!
Dana D.
Dana D.

By far my favorite lip gloss! I have so many different colors and they go on so nicely and NOT sticky at all. The colors are gorgeous i get compliments whenever i wear them. Definitely worth every penny.
JoAnn R.
JoAnn R.
Saginaw, MI

This gloss offers a nice tingly minty fresh formula that leaves your lips plump. The color payout is good, the formula glides on easily and is not too sticky. I would recommend this product to a friend.
Breanne W.
Breanne W.

I love the true romantic collection! It's so soft and romantic and just absolutely stunning on everyone. It's a perfect nude with a hint of rose undertone to add to any day of the week or any occasion!
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.

Love love love these glosses! The colors are incredible and it feels so good on my lips. They have pretty good coverage and last a while. And it doesn't dry out on my lips either. I love the formula!
rebekah h.
rebekah h.
Rocklin, Ca

I'm very happy with this product. A friend recommended this product because it's amazing quality and relatively affordable given the results. Highly recommended! Makes your limps look full and plump!
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Imperial, PA

The product looks really pretty in the tube, but ended up having no color once I put it on my lips. It also stung my lips very badly, and didn't last very long. I would not recommend this to others.
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN

Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Nayely D.