Add a Photo

#56 in Lip Gloss
Photos (62)
Cassie K.
Cassie K.

Not much for me to say about this gloss. To me it's a very smooth formula, but it's just too sticky for my liking. Some of the shades have quite chunky glitter, which can feel strange on the lips.
Mary V.
Mary V.

These are my favorite lip glosses that I own. They come in several colors and all look fabulous. It goes on smooth and gives lips the gloss and slight tint of color they need to go with any look.
Cendy M.
Cendy M.
Los Angeles, CA

I like these glosses, I own 3 of them. The texture is kinda thick but it doesn't bother me and I like it because I feel it last longer. Also love the fact that you can top it over a lipstick.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Brentwood, TN

Love love this lip gloss. It's the perfect color while not being too sticky. I hate sticky gloss and I was so thankful this one wasn't at all! Also lasts for a long time and that's fantastic!
Shelby L.
Shelby L.
Falcon, Ky

I have the shade Spark Plug and it really goes with everything. This is a lip gloss, so it tends to wear off throughout the day. The packaging and applicator are great. Also smells nice too!
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
salem, or

I love this lip gloss. I don't want something sticky I need a soft gloss that lasts and a nice flavor is a great bonus. I love the color as well as the smell. Perfect color for any occasion.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Brooklyn, NY

I really like this formula it's a very very comfortable gloss. It's sheer enough for a subtle look. The color selection could be better, but overall it's build-able and just a little sticky
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA

Got this at Ulta and loved the price. 15 bucks had to try and loved it. It gave a nice gloss without being too sticky. I am usually not a fan of sticky glosses so this was right up my alley
Heather W.
Heather W.

I love this product! I love the color! It smells like mint. Not sticky like other lip glosses are. If I don't feel like wearing a lot of makeup it's one of main things I wear all the time.
Emma M.
Emma M.
New Orleans, LA

This gloss last for around 3-4 hours. It has a cool finish almost minty but with no taste. I use a Chapstick before the gloss and it stays a lot longer. Never going back to a normal gloss
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Tulare, CA
Where can i find this Bare Escentuals lip gloss at ?
Tulare, CA
So how does this work how do people receive free samples in the mail, what do you do to get all these wonderful gifts I'm lost. please help
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??

Join Now