Add a Photo

Photos (81)
Cathy C.
Cathy C.
Easton, PA

I love the brand but I think the lip gloss is so sticky and thick yet it doesn't stay on long. So I was a bit disappointed on their Moxie brand. would love it if it will be smooth when applying it.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.

I have this product in the shade "Birthday Babe" which is a really pretty peachy pink shade. These lip glosses smell like mint and are so pretty on. They are pigmented and look amazing on everyone!
McKenna C.
McKenna C.
Le Roy, NY

These things got me hooked lipgloss. The scent is so pleasant and I would love to purchase more. I purchased mine at my local Marshall's for only eight dollars definitely recommend checking it out.
Ananya C.
Ananya C.

Smells way too minty, and it leaves the minty tingle on your lips. The mint feeling dries out my lips, so I don't like how this gloss feels. The colour is really nice, but the formula isn't great.
Mary V.
Mary V.

These are my favorite lip glosses that I own. They come in several colors and all look fabulous. It goes on smooth and gives lips the gloss and slight tint of color they need to go with any look.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Brentwood, TN

Love love this lip gloss. It's the perfect color while not being too sticky. I hate sticky gloss and I was so thankful this one wasn't at all! Also lasts for a long time and that's fantastic!
Shelby L.
Shelby L.
Falcon, Ky

I have the shade Spark Plug and it really goes with everything. This is a lip gloss, so it tends to wear off throughout the day. The packaging and applicator are great. Also smells nice too!
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
salem, or

I love this lip gloss. I don't want something sticky I need a soft gloss that lasts and a nice flavor is a great bonus. I love the color as well as the smell. Perfect color for any occasion.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Brooklyn, NY

I really like this formula it's a very very comfortable gloss. It's sheer enough for a subtle look. The color selection could be better, but overall it's build-able and just a little sticky
Emma M.
Emma M.
New Orleans, LA

This gloss last for around 3-4 hours. It has a cool finish almost minty but with no taste. I use a Chapstick before the gloss and it stays a lot longer. Never going back to a normal gloss
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.

Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN

Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??

Join Now