Add a Photo

Photos (73)
Maggie R.
Maggie R.
Baltimore, MD

I first tried this when bare minerals gave it to me as a birthday gift. Since then it is my go to lipgloss. It is a great price and has great color. It stays on decently for a gloss, and has an amazing minty feel to it
Kaia D.
Kaia D.
Pendleton , SC

I love this! Goes on so smooth and very pigmented. The package came well with no damages . I always put a matte finish over it because the gloss is extremely drippy. I would recommend to anyone. It's a great product !
Tannor M.
Tannor M.
Richmond, KY

Seriously my favorite lip gloss ever. I got it as a birthday present from bare mineral and use it everyday. It was a cooling effect to it and keep your lips moisturized. I will be purchasing more in the near future.
Corissa T.
Corissa T.

This lip gloss is great to help finish off a look. the one I have does not have much color but just enhances my natural lip color with a nice gloss. It goes on smooth and leaves my lips feeling moist and refreshed.
Mary S.
Mary S.

I have this lipgloss in the shade "Birthday Babe" and I'm obsessed!! It is a beautiful gloss with a teeny bit of shimmer, and it stays on all day!! It is one of my favorite glosses, and I absolutely recommend it!
hannah S.
hannah S.
St Louis Park, MN

ALL TIME FAVORITE LIPGLOSS! feels like a lip conditioner and shows up beautifully! exceeded my lip gloss expectations and love using it almost every day! I'd definitely recommend it it you're a lip gloss girl :)
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA

I love the whole Moxie line from Bare Minerals. Such great colors and coverage. It well worth the money. I love a good lip gloss. I have purchased several to give out this holiday seasons to friends and family.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.

I love the bare minerals marvelous moxie lipgloss. It goes on smoothly and leaves a really pretty shimmer. It isn't sticky at all and lasts as long as I would expect. I would definitely buy this product again!
Riley P.
Riley P.

I typically don't love lip gloss, but I absolutely loved this product. I had my makeup done at ulta and they used a shade on me that I really enjoyed. I went and purchased it right away! Such a great product!
Natasha P.
Natasha P.

I love bareminerals lip gloss! The mint smell/ taste reminds me of girl guide cookies. This has to be my holy grail lip gloss. It makes my lips so moist and plump. I will be repurchasing and I recommend this.
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN

Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Nayely D.