Add a Photo

Photos (81)
Traci S.
Traci S.
Limestone, TN

I love the color selection but i am not a fan of the icy fwel that it gives your lips, in the wonger its so hard to wear these bcuz it makes your lips feel like ice cubes...lol They smell great and look beautiful though
Sam M.
Sam M.
Livermore, CA

I don't really love these because of how sticky they are. They look beautiful on the lips and they smell really nice, but I can't quite get over the feeling. I prefer a less sticky gloss, but these do last pretty long.
Maggie R.
Maggie R.
baltimore, Maryland

I first tried this when bare minerals gave it to me as a birthday gift. Since then it is my go to lipgloss. It is a great price and has great color. It stays on decently for a gloss, and has an amazing minty feel to it
Allie-Marie C.
Allie-Marie C.
Shreveport, LA

This is the best lip gloss I have ever used. It is super pigmented, feels great, and is a little tingly. It really is awesome! I have a brown/neutral color with sparkles and it is beautiful! This lip gloss is amazing!
Kaia D.
Kaia D.
Pendleton , SC

I love this! Goes on so smooth and very pigmented. The package came well with no damages . I always put a matte finish over it because the gloss is extremely drippy. I would recommend to anyone. It's a great product !
Corissa T.
Corissa T.

This lip gloss is great to help finish off a look. the one I have does not have much color but just enhances my natural lip color with a nice gloss. It goes on smooth and leaves my lips feeling moist and refreshed.
Mary S.
Mary S.

I have this lipgloss in the shade "Birthday Babe" and I'm obsessed!! It is a beautiful gloss with a teeny bit of shimmer, and it stays on all day!! It is one of my favorite glosses, and I absolutely recommend it!
hannah S.
hannah S.
St Louis Park, MN

ALL TIME FAVORITE LIPGLOSS! feels like a lip conditioner and shows up beautifully! exceeded my lip gloss expectations and love using it almost every day! I'd definitely recommend it it you're a lip gloss girl :)
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Metairie, La

I love the whole Moxie line from Bare Minerals. Such great colors and coverage. It well worth the money. I love a good lip gloss. I have purchased several to give out this holiday seasons to friends and family.
Angelina I.
Angelina I.
Hoffman Est, IL

Embark on on a total thrill glide eith marvelous moxie lipgliss. Luscious, vibrant color loaded into a refreshing formula that slips on satiny-smooth for sheer to medium coverage with nonstop glistening shine.
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.

Is this lipgloss sticky?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN

Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?

Join Now