Add a Photo

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (83)
Christy M.
Christy M.
March 20, 2016, 12:45 a.m.
Review for: Game Changer
I got this gloss for my birthday from Ulta and I rarely use it because it is so sticky. I do like the color and the gloss lasts awhile, but I can't get over that sticky feel.
Gina S.
Gina S.
Tallahassee, FL
Sept. 8, 2016, 11:08 p.m.
Review for: Hypnotist (holographic violet peach)
This gloss shows better in the packaging. Applied to the lips, it appears more glossy than anything. The multi chromatic effect doesn't translate on the lips as I had hoped.
Lydia A.
Lydia A.
March 16, 2016, 7:27 p.m.
Review for: Show Off
I used this lip gloss for my sophomore prom! It looks amazing on the lips and feels amazing! It has a cooling effect but is a little sticky. I would highly recommend though.
Joey S.
Joey S.
Toledo, Oh
Beauty Junkie Expert
May 13, 2016, 5:40 p.m.
Review for: Hypnotist (holographic violet peach)
I have been using Hypnotist from Bare minerals a few months now and as I do loveee the pretty shade and cute packaging I can not stand how bad the formula stings my lips...
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
I have two of the Moxie Lip glosses that I love wearing! I don't like bold colors and the colors I have are perfect. the lip glosses add shine and a nice color to my lips!
Linsey S.
Linsey S.
Jan. 5, 2016, 6:12 p.m.
Review for: Spark Plug
Pretty shimmery warm dusty rose shade. I feel this is flattering for all skin tones. Great color to wear with neutral toned eye looks or rose gold looks. Nice Fall look.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Mukwonago, WI
Nice simple nude color just enough pigment for a lip gloss. not sticky like other lip glosses. got it as part of gift set wouldn't buy for full price but glad got to try.
Claudemie M.
Claudemie M.
Great glosses, very moisturizing, not sticky like others. Made with good quality ingredients. Not really a fan of glosses but these are one of my top 2 favorites.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
I love the product itself, the color payoff is really nice, my only problem is the smell. Mine smells like it's trying to be nice, but didn't quite hit the mark.
keyty G.
keyty G.
This lip gloss is really phenominal. I think the formula is the best I have ever used. The texture is thick and hydrating without being sticky. very lovely.!!!
Arman K.
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
tifanny t.
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?