Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie® Lip Gloss uploaded by Melissa B.Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie® Lip Gloss uploaded by Hina R.Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie® Lip Gloss uploaded by Amber G.See all 83 photos
19 colors available

BY BAREMINERALS

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• I don't wear much makeup, really any ...I don't know what you are aski... 2 Answers
  • Is this more glossy or does it still ...More glossy less pigment but t... 5 Answers
  • What's the best shade for pale skin?Maverick 3 Answers
Photos (83)
Buy on Jet.com
Claudemie M.
Claudemie M.
Great glosses, very moisturizing, not sticky like others. Made with good quality ingredients. Not really a fan of glosses but these are one of my top 2 favorites.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
I love the product itself, the color payoff is really nice, my only problem is the smell. Mine smells like it's trying to be nice, but didn't quite hit the mark.
keyty G.
keyty G.
This lip gloss is really phenominal. I think the formula is the best I have ever used. The texture is thick and hydrating without being sticky. very lovely.!!!
Heather S.
Heather S.
Aug. 11, 2016, 8:18 p.m.
Review for: Game Changer
So smooth but a little sticky. i do have to reapply throughout the day which is fine. i have sensitive skin and most lip products burn my lips. this doesn't
Laura D.
Laura D.
Hastings, MI
May 17, 2016, 3:46 p.m.
Review for: Show Off
Absolutely love this lip gloss. It is the perfect everyday shade. Pairs perfectly with pinks and nudes. The consistency isn't terrible, and it last awhile.
Lanae S.
Lanae S.
Waverly, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only lip gloss I like! I'm not usually one to wear it much, but I love this! it isn't sticky or gross feeling, and it lasts almost all day!
Cristina W.
Cristina W.
Wentzville, MO
This gloss provides just enough color. The texture is great too! Not sticky like other glosses. I also like the "tingle" it provides when applied.
Abigail N.
Abigail N.
June 1, 2016, 10:46 a.m.
Review for: Game Changer
Beautiful natural color, goes well with all skin tones. Helps make a natural makeup day a little more girly and cute without being too much color
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
March 4, 2016, 4:24 p.m.
Review for: Show Off
I received this as a sample size and I absolutely love it- especially over the moxie lipstick in Speak Your Mind. It's smooth and not sticky.
Gina S.
Gina S.
springfield, ne
April 6, 2016, 10:21 p.m.
Review for: Game Changer
I LOVE this lip gloss! It smells so good and makes my lips feel sort of tingly! I love the natural color and price. One of my favorite brands.
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Arman K.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite color??