BY BAREMINERALS #92 in Lip Gloss

• What's the best shade for pale skin?3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Cristina W.
Wentzville, MO
This gloss provides just enough color. The texture is great too! Not sticky like other glosses. I also like the "tingle" it provides when applied.
Kaitlyn C.
Cincinnati
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good for a gloss. Im mot a fan of lip gloss but the pigment ismt bad on these and I do lile the scent. They are a bit sticky on the lips though.
Vanessa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this for free awhile back. I don’t wear lip gloss a lot, but I do like the shade. This kind isn’t very sticky either, like other lip glosses.
Jamie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My lips normally dry out when I use lip stick or gloss. This is the only product that does not dry my lips out and gives them a pop of color.
Kellie H.
Thornton, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this in Shining Star which is a very flattering shade. It is a bit tingly upon application but it really improve my lips overall.
Jessica Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gloss is thick, tacky & sticky. It does last for a good amount of time though. I do like the colors & the applicator is really nice.
Andrea A.
Hollis, NY
This glosses are the best formula on the market specially the minty feeling so your lips could be moisturized while looking wonderful.
Michelle H.
Roslyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these glosses! They are high shine and make my lips feel so good! Highly recommend because they are affordable and gorgeous colors
Bonnie M.
Little Rock
I always keep this stuff in my purse. Great gloss, but too heavy and looks beautiful. For sure the best gloss I have ever owned!
Melissa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Bareminerals Lipgloss! They have pretty colors for any season! I also love how well the colors go with my complexion!
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?