Add a Photo

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (62)
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.

Love love love these glosses! The colors are incredible and it feels so good on my lips. They have pretty good coverage and last a while. And it doesn't dry out on my lips either. I love the formula!
rebekah h.
rebekah h.
Rocklin, CA

I'm very happy with this product. A friend recommended this product because it's amazing quality and relatively affordable given the results. Highly recommended! Makes your limps look full and plump!
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Imperial, PA

The product looks really pretty in the tube, but ended up having no color once I put it on my lips. It also stung my lips very badly, and didn't last very long. I would not recommend this to others.
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.

This is my favorite gloss! It's the perfect color, makes my lips plump, shiny and not too sticky. I can wear it alone or over lipstick and it always looks great! The applicator is pretty cool too :)
Lisa F.
Lisa F.

This is one of my favorite lip glosses. It is a neutral colors but has some shine to it. It is a gloss that you can wear every day. It has a nice consistency to it, not too goopy like other glosses.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA

I got this lip gloss for Christmas and love it! I love the glossy color and the smooth texture. It is not sticky and doesn't get on your teeth. It comes in many colors and you can get it from Ulta.
Cathy C.
Cathy C.
Easton, PA

I love the brand but I think the lip gloss is so sticky and thick yet it doesn't stay on long. So I was a bit disappointed on their Moxie brand. would love it if it will be smooth when applying it.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.

I have this product in the shade "Birthday Babe" which is a really pretty peachy pink shade. These lip glosses smell like mint and are so pretty on. They are pigmented and look amazing on everyone!
Ananya C.
Ananya C.

Smells way too minty, and it leaves the minty tingle on your lips. The mint feeling dries out my lips, so I don't like how this gloss feels. The colour is really nice, but the formula isn't great.
Cassie K.
Cassie K.

Not much for me to say about this gloss. To me it's a very smooth formula, but it's just too sticky for my liking. Some of the shades have quite chunky glitter, which can feel strange on the lips.
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Tulare, CA
Where can i find this Bare Escentuals lip gloss at ?
Tulare, CA
So how does this work how do people receive free samples in the mail, what do you do to get all these wonderful gifts I'm lost. please help
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??

Join Now