Add a Photo

Emma M.
New Orleans , LA
Jan. 1, 2016, 1:18 p.m.
Review for: Game Changer
This gloss last for around 3-4 hours. It has a cool finish almost minty but with no taste. I use a Chapstick before the gloss and it stays a lot longer. Never going back to a normal gloss
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Saugus, MA
May 18, 2016, 11:11 a.m.
Review for: Game Changer
I really like the color of this lip gloss. It's not too sticky and photographs really well! The shade is perfect too. Nice enough to wear during work alone or over a deeper color at night
Felicia G.
Felicia G.
Stockton, CA
Jan. 9, 2016, 1:52 a.m.
Review for: Game Changer
This lip gloss is amazing, not only does it smell amazing and well taste good. It makes my lips pop. It doesn't have that stickiness that most lip glosses have the color just last. 10/10
Alaina W.
Alaina W.
Centennial, CO
July 9, 2016, 8:07 p.m.
Review for: Game Changer
I feel like this stays on pretty long for a gloss, and I love the colors! It is a little sticky but not bad. The packaging is super pretty and I think it's easy to use and keep clean.
Luanna O.
Luanna O.
Rockland, MA
July 15, 2016, 4:25 p.m.
Review for: Show Off
I don't usually like lip gloss but for some reason I love this one. The application was easy and it wasn't sticky. Lasts for a good amount of time. Doesn't leave lips feelings gross.
Katherine P.
Katherine P.
Saint Cloud, FL
I'm not a big lip gloss person, but I love this lip gloss. It's not very sticky and most of all I love this color as well as the other color options, but this one is my favorite.
Rachel Z.
Rachel Z.
June 29, 2016, 10:04 p.m.
Review for: Risk Taker
Great product and definitely has some staying power! It has a strange pleasant tingly feel which was suprising. The overall color is a sheer nude and perfect for everyday wear!
Jade M.
Jade M.
Mesa, Az
March 10, 2016, 1:33 a.m.
Review for: Show Off
I love the smell of these glosses. It feels so fresh and good on the lips. Plus this color is so perfect for canceling out all the warmth in my dark lips. I wear this every day
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA
Aug. 11, 2016, 11:45 p.m.
Review for: Game Changer
I know we are all about the matte lips but sometimes I want some glossy lips and these bare essentials marvelous moxie lip gloss gives me those glossy lips! Love these glosses.
Vero N.
Vero N.
Absolutely love this product. I just got it and it smells amazing and its not thick when you apply it to your lips and it matches perfect with any lip color and feels amazing.
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Arman K.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite color??