Add a Photo

Photos (62)
hannah S.
hannah S.
St Louis Park, MN

ALL TIME FAVORITE LIPGLOSS! feels like a lip conditioner and shows up beautifully! exceeded my lip gloss expectations and love using it almost every day! I'd definitely recommend it it you're a lip gloss girl :)
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA

I love the whole Moxie line from Bare Minerals. Such great colors and coverage. It well worth the money. I love a good lip gloss. I have purchased several to give out this holiday seasons to friends and family.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.

I love the bare minerals marvelous moxie lipgloss. It goes on smoothly and leaves a really pretty shimmer. It isn't sticky at all and lasts as long as I would expect. I would definitely buy this product again!
Riley P.
Riley P.

I typically don't love lip gloss, but I absolutely loved this product. I had my makeup done at ulta and they used a shade on me that I really enjoyed. I went and purchased it right away! Such a great product!
Natasha P.
Natasha P.

I love bareminerals lip gloss! The mint smell/ taste reminds me of girl guide cookies. This has to be my holy grail lip gloss. It makes my lips so moist and plump. I will be repurchasing and I recommend this.
chantal l.
chantal l.

I have 15 different shades of these. Obviously, I love them. They do have a slight minty scent and sensation to them but they are not plumping and I find it doesn't irritate me, just something to be aware of.
Erin S.
Erin S.

This is my favorite lip gloss out there. I usually don't like glosses simply because they are so sticky. This one doesn't feel that way at all. It has a sort of cooling effect that makes my lips feel plumper!
LeeAnn T.
LeeAnn T.

It's always gives my lips the perfect pouty look and great color too, I fell in love after the first use.
I get it at this bareMinerals store right next to my fave Starbucks.
Would definitely buy it again!
Raigan  D.
Raigan D.

I'm in love with the marvelous moxie lip gloss! I received it as a free gift with a purchase and started using it everyday! It is the perfect color and keeps my lips moisturizer while not being too sticky!
Dana D.
Dana D.

By far my favorite lip gloss! I have so many different colors and they go on so nicely and NOT sticky at all. The colors are gorgeous i get compliments whenever i wear them. Definitely worth every penny.
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Tulare, CA
Where can i find this Bare Escentuals lip gloss at ?
Tulare, CA
So how does this work how do people receive free samples in the mail, what do you do to get all these wonderful gifts I'm lost. please help
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??

Join Now