Add a Photo

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (81)
Denise W.
Denise W.

I love this stuff. My lips feel better when I use it. If they are feeling chapped I put some on and feel that tingle like I feel when I use carmex. Moxie Lip Gloss comes in many shades and is long lasting. Worth every penny for me.
Kristina G.
Kristina G.
Phoenix, AZ

I have this lip gloss in the color 'Rule Breaker'. It has a very sweet smell to it. It goes on pretty thick and sticky, but lasts for a while. The color is nude and has a lot of shine to it. This product was ok but not my favorite.
Nina L.
Nina L.
Beacon, NY

I love the one I have, it's a neutral light pink. I have it 4 out of 5 because it is a little sticky but after a while it's not. I recently bought they're regular lip glosses and the pigment is awesome I definitely recommend it.
jess t.
jess t.

I have the shade trailblazer
Super pretty
Easy to use
Great product
Recommend 10/10
One of the best
Price is high but worth it
Makes lips tingle
Erin C.
Erin C.

I usually hate lip glosses, but this product worked really well for me. Easy to apply and the colors are gorgeous. It's very light feeling on the lips and non sticky which is great. I would definitely buy this in more colors.
Leanne D.
Leanne D.
Saint Louis, MO

This formula is sticky and clumps up and sinks into fine lines in my lips. I do not like this formula of these glosses. It's also pricey for a bad lip gloss. Recommend the nyx butter gloss because their cheap and good formula.
Elianny O.
Elianny O.
Apopka, FL

Love this product. Very nice array of colors, leaves your lips feeling fresh and plumped and taken care of (healthy). I usually don't like when a lip product has a scent but the mint-chocoate smell of this product is amazing.
Umika M.
Umika M.

it's okay. i got at at marshalls for $5 and i would not pay higher for it considering this is a higher end brand. it just wasn't as good as i hoped it be. kinda stick and not very good color pay off. i wouldn't buy it again
Kylee L.
Kylee L.
Augusta, WI

Ugh it's pretty but so sticky I can't even use it! Not worth the buy in my opinion! I was thinking of putting it over a lipstick but I absolutely hate having my lips stick together from a lip gloss. Wouldn't buy ever again
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Woonsocket, RI

I'm not normally a gloss person but I got this for my birthday. It was super pigmented and thick formula so it lasted long. I loved the color, it was bright and fun for the spring/summer. It's a great gloss for the price
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Arman K.

Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN

Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??

Join Now