19 colors available

BY BAREMINERALS

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• I don't wear much makeup, really any at all. Some days I might put ...2 Answers
  • Is this more glossy or does it still add color?5 Answers
  • What's the best shade for pale skin?3 Answers
Laura D.
Laura D.
Hastings, MI
Review for: Show Off
Absolutely love this lip gloss. It is the perfect everyday shade. Pairs perfectly with pinks and nudes. The consistency isn't terrible, and it last awhile.
Lanae S.
Lanae S.
Waverly, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only lip gloss I like! I'm not usually one to wear it much, but I love this! it isn't sticky or gross feeling, and it lasts almost all day!
Cristina W.
Cristina W.
Wentzville, MO
This gloss provides just enough color. The texture is great too! Not sticky like other glosses. I also like the "tingle" it provides when applied.
Abigail N.
Abigail N.
Review for: Game Changer
Beautiful natural color, goes well with all skin tones. Helps make a natural makeup day a little more girly and cute without being too much color
Gina S.
Gina S.
springfield, ne
Review for: Game Changer
I LOVE this lip gloss! It smells so good and makes my lips feel sort of tingly! I love the natural color and price. One of my favorite brands.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Rock Hill, SC
Review for: Party Starter
I am in love with this! It is the perfect color if you are trying to create a light summer bronze look! I also love the minty feel it has!
Jessica Q.
Jessica Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gloss is thick, tacky & sticky. It does last for a good amount of time though. I do like the colors & the applicator is really nice.
Kellie H.
Kellie H.
Thornton, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this in Shining Star which is a very flattering shade. It is a bit tingly upon application but it really improve my lips overall.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Roslyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these glosses! They are high shine and make my lips feel so good! Highly recommend because they are affordable and gorgeous colors
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Kingsport, TN
Fantastic lip gloss! This works well on its own, or over a darker lipstick for extra sheen. It smells nice, and is not too sticky.
Arman K.
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
tifanny t.
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?