Add a Photo

Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Imperial, PA
Sept. 6, 2016, 6:52 p.m.
Review for: Hypnotist (holographic violet peach)
The product looks really pretty in the tube, but ended up having no color once I put it on my lips. It also stung my lips very badly, and didn't last very long. I would not recommend this to others.
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
This is one of my favorite lip glosses. It is a neutral colors but has some shine to it. It is a gloss that you can wear every day. It has a nice consistency to it, not too goopy like other glosses.
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Aug. 4, 2016, 11:03 p.m.
Review for: Game Changer
This is my favorite gloss! It's the perfect color, makes my lips plump, shiny and not too sticky. I can wear it alone or over lipstick and it always looks great! The applicator is pretty cool too :)
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Jan. 21, 2016, 12:42 a.m.
Review for: Birthday Babe (shimmering medium pink)
I have this product in the shade "Birthday Babe" which is a really pretty peachy pink shade. These lip glosses smell like mint and are so pretty on. They are pigmented and look amazing on everyone!
Cathy C.
Cathy C.
Easton, PA
May 17, 2016, 4:22 a.m.
Review for: Game Changer
I love the brand but I think the lip gloss is so sticky and thick yet it doesn't stay on long. So I was a bit disappointed on their Moxie brand. would love it if it will be smooth when applying it.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
May 25, 2016, 10:16 p.m.
Review for: Game Changer
I got this lip gloss for Christmas and love it! I love the glossy color and the smooth texture. It is not sticky and doesn't get on your teeth. It comes in many colors and you can get it from Ulta.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Brentwood, TN
Love love this lip gloss. It's the perfect color while not being too sticky. I hate sticky gloss and I was so thankful this one wasn't at all! Also lasts for a long time and that's fantastic!
Shelby L.
Shelby L.
Falcon, KY
I have the shade Spark Plug and it really goes with everything. This is a lip gloss, so it tends to wear off throughout the day. The packaging and applicator are great. Also smells nice too!
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
SALEM, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Aug. 30, 2016, 1:40 a.m.
Review for: Bare Minerals Marvelous Lipgloss Rule Breaker
I love this lip gloss. I don't want something sticky I need a soft gloss that lasts and a nice flavor is a great bonus. I love the color as well as the smell. Perfect color for any occasion.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Brooklyn, NY
April 25, 2016, 2:54 p.m.
Review for: Show Off
I really like this formula it's a very very comfortable gloss. It's sheer enough for a subtle look. The color selection could be better, but overall it's build-able and just a little sticky
Arman K.
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
tifanny t.
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?