BY BAREMINERALS #92 in Lip Gloss

• What's the best shade for pale skin?3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Ale A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't really like this lipgloss because I feel like it's too sticky and it makes me feel very uncomfortable throughout the day. I got this at ulta & I got s light pink shade (which I can't remember the name). Don't really recommend this product.
Holly W.
charleston, WV
This lipgloss is GREAT! Very easy to apply, not sticky and the colors are amazing! There are a lot of options whether you want a neutral or a bold color. Very good value for the money! I would definitely recommend this product to everyone!!!!!
Maria P.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm typically not a gloss kind of person but I received this in one of my subscriptions. I'm glad I tried it because it's the bomb! It smells nice, isn't super sticky and has good staying power. It kind of makes my lips feel minty and tingly too, which I oddly like!
Kristina G.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this lip gloss in the color 'Rule Breaker'. It has a very sweet smell to it. It goes on pretty thick and sticky, but lasts for a while. The color is nude and has a lot of shine to it. This product was ok but not my favorite.
Maggie R.
CHICAGO, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I first tried this when bare minerals gave it to me as a birthday gift. Since then it is my go to lipgloss. It is a great price and has great color. It stays on decently for a gloss, and has an amazing minty feel to it
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
I love the whole Moxie line from Bare Minerals. Such great colors and coverage. It well worth the money. I love a good lip gloss. I have purchased several to give out this holiday seasons to friends and family.
Tiffany R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love these glosses! The colors are incredible and it feels so good on my lips. They have pretty good coverage and last a while. And it doesn't dry out on my lips either. I love the formula!
Kaia D.
Pendleton, SC
I love this! Goes on so smooth and very pigmented. The package came well with no damages . I always put a matte finish over it because the gloss is extremely drippy. I would recommend to anyone. It's a great product !
Cendy M.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like these glosses, I own 3 of them. The texture is kinda thick but it doesn't bother me and I like it because I feel it last longer. Also love the fact that you can top it over a lipstick.
Rebecca P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the bare minerals marvelous moxie lipgloss. It goes on smoothly and leaves a really pretty shimmer. It isn't sticky at all and lasts as long as I would expect. I would definitely buy this product again!
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?