Add a Photo

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (77)
Ale A.
Ale A.

I don't really like this lipgloss because I feel like it's too sticky and it makes me feel very uncomfortable throughout the day. I got this at ulta & I got s light pink shade (which I can't remember the name). Don't really recommend this product.
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
Frankfort, KY

I'm not a huge fan of lip glosses but I really like this one. It doesn't make my lips super sticky, it feels nice, the color is pretty, and it's not super shiny-which I like. It has a slight peppermint smell that is nice. Overall, great lip gloss!
Kelsey Z.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH

I love the Marvelous Moxie lip gloss! I feel like it isn't sticky and goes on very smoothly with full coverage. It also stays in place and doesn't get everywhere once it's applied. The colors are also beautiful and the perfect amount of shimmer.
Holly W.
Holly W.
charleston, wv

This lipgloss is GREAT! Very easy to apply, not sticky and the colors are amazing! There are a lot of options whether you want a neutral or a bold color. Very good value for the money! I would definitely recommend this product to everyone!!!!!
Megan L.
Megan L.

I really like these glosses. They have a really nice color payoff, and are one of the glossiest glosses I own. They last awhile, but the gloss does fade off after a few hours. They are still a great gloss, and look beautiful on the lips.
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Asbury Park, NJ

I have this gloss in "birthday babe" and I absolutely love it!! The formula feels amazing and it really does feel like its conditioning my lips while it's on. It feels a little tingly at first but it's nice - also, try not to eat it! LOL
Ely R.
Ely R.
Cary, NC

I absolutely love this lip gloss. I mostly wear it on nights out. It is not sticky and while it has glitter it does not 12 year old glittery. The shade rule breaker is a natural nude nice brown shade with pink tones and white glitter.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.

I love these! They have a beautiful selection of colors and they have menthol which makes your lips feel amazing! The packaging is very cute and the gloss itself is long lasting. I normally purchase stuff like this online or at Ulta.
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Elizabeth Cty, NC

I got a trial size as a gift from the company and it turned into my favorite lipgloss. I'm not a big fan of lipgloss but this is like others. It not sticky and overly shiny like most. The color is wonderful and stays on for a while!
Denise W.
Denise W.

I love this stuff. My lips feel better when I use it. If they are feeling chapped I put some on and feel that tingle like I feel when I use carmex. Moxie Lip Gloss comes in many shades and is long lasting. Worth every penny for me.
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN

Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Nayely D.