Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie® Lip Gloss uploaded by Katherine V.Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie® Lip Gloss uploaded by Melissa B.Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie® Lip Gloss uploaded by Hina R.See all 84 photos
19 colors available

BY BAREMINERALS

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• I don't wear much makeup, really any ...I don't know what you are aski... 2 Answers
  • Is this more glossy or does it still ...More glossy less pigment but t... 5 Answers
  • What's the best shade for pale skin?Maverick 3 Answers
Photos (84)
Buy on Jet.com
Cathy C.
Cathy C.
Easton, PA
Review for: Game Changer
I love the brand but I think the lip gloss is so sticky and thick yet it doesn't stay on long. So I was a bit disappointed on their Moxie brand. would love it if it will be smooth when applying it.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Brentwood, TN
Love love this lip gloss. It's the perfect color while not being too sticky. I hate sticky gloss and I was so thankful this one wasn't at all! Also lasts for a long time and that's fantastic!
Shelby L.
Shelby L.
Falcon, KY
I have the shade Spark Plug and it really goes with everything. This is a lip gloss, so it tends to wear off throughout the day. The packaging and applicator are great. Also smells nice too!
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
SALEM, OR
Review for: Bare Minerals Marvelous Lipgloss Rule Breaker
I love this lip gloss. I don't want something sticky I need a soft gloss that lasts and a nice flavor is a great bonus. I love the color as well as the smell. Perfect color for any occasion.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Show Off
I really like this formula it's a very very comfortable gloss. It's sheer enough for a subtle look. The color selection could be better, but overall it's build-able and just a little sticky
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Saugus, MA
Review for: Game Changer
I really like the color of this lip gloss. It's not too sticky and photographs really well! The shade is perfect too. Nice enough to wear during work alone or over a deeper color at night
Alaina W.
Alaina W.
Centennial, CO
Review for: Game Changer
I feel like this stays on pretty long for a gloss, and I love the colors! It is a little sticky but not bad. The packaging is super pretty and I think it's easy to use and keep clean.
Luanna O.
Luanna O.
Rockland, MA
Review for: Show Off
I don't usually like lip gloss but for some reason I love this one. The application was easy and it wasn't sticky. Lasts for a good amount of time. Doesn't leave lips feelings gross.
Katherine P.
Katherine P.
Saint Cloud, FL
I'm not a big lip gloss person, but I love this lip gloss. It's not very sticky and most of all I love this color as well as the other color options, but this one is my favorite.
Rachel Z.
Rachel Z.
Review for: Risk Taker
Great product and definitely has some staying power! It has a strange pleasant tingly feel which was suprising. The overall color is a sheer nude and perfect for everyday wear!
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Arman K.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite color??