Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Angelique R.
Angelique R.
Gaffney, South Carolina

I love al bare minerals lip products but the marvelous moxie collection is my favorite the are all well pigmented and long lasting. this is a major step in my make up routine. I think I have all shades in this collection
Traci S.
Traci S.
Limestone, TN

I love the color selection but i am not a fan of the icy fwel that it gives your lips, in the wonger its so hard to wear these bcuz it makes your lips feel like ice cubes...lol They smell great and look beautiful though
Sam M.
Sam M.
Livermore, Ca

I don't really love these because of how sticky they are. They look beautiful on the lips and they smell really nice, but I can't quite get over the feeling. I prefer a less sticky gloss, but these do last pretty long.
Maggie R.
Maggie R.
Baltimore, MD

I first tried this when bare minerals gave it to me as a birthday gift. Since then it is my go to lipgloss. It is a great price and has great color. It stays on decently for a gloss, and has an amazing minty feel to it
Tannor M.
Tannor M.
Richmond, KY

Seriously my favorite lip gloss ever. I got it as a birthday present from bare mineral and use it everyday. It was a cooling effect to it and keep your lips moisturized. I will be purchasing more in the near future.
Corissa T.
Corissa T.

This lip gloss is great to help finish off a look. the one I have does not have much color but just enhances my natural lip color with a nice gloss. It goes on smooth and leaves my lips feeling moist and refreshed.
Mary S.
Mary S.

I have this lipgloss in the shade "Birthday Babe" and I'm obsessed!! It is a beautiful gloss with a teeny bit of shimmer, and it stays on all day!! It is one of my favorite glosses, and I absolutely recommend it!
hannah S.
hannah S.
St Louis Park, MN

ALL TIME FAVORITE LIPGLOSS! feels like a lip conditioner and shows up beautifully! exceeded my lip gloss expectations and love using it almost every day! I'd definitely recommend it it you're a lip gloss girl :)
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA

I love the whole Moxie line from Bare Minerals. Such great colors and coverage. It well worth the money. I love a good lip gloss. I have purchased several to give out this holiday seasons to friends and family.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.

I love the bare minerals marvelous moxie lipgloss. It goes on smoothly and leaves a really pretty shimmer. It isn't sticky at all and lasts as long as I would expect. I would definitely buy this product again!
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Tulare, CA
Where can i find this Bare Escentuals lip gloss at ?
Tulare, CA
So how does this work how do people receive free samples in the mail, what do you do to get all these wonderful gifts I'm lost. please help
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??

Join Now