Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Kylee L.
Kylee L.
Augusta, WI

Ugh it's pretty but so sticky I can't even use it! Not worth the buy in my opinion! I was thinking of putting it over a lipstick but I absolutely hate having my lips stick together from a lip gloss. Wouldn't buy ever again
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Woonsocket, RI

I'm not normally a gloss person but I got this for my birthday. It was super pigmented and thick formula so it lasted long. I loved the color, it was bright and fun for the spring/summer. It's a great gloss for the price
Traci S.
Traci S.
Limestone, TN

I love the color selection but i am not a fan of the icy fwel that it gives your lips, in the wonger its so hard to wear these bcuz it makes your lips feel like ice cubes...lol They smell great and look beautiful though
Sam M.
Sam M.
Livermore, CA

I don't really love these because of how sticky they are. They look beautiful on the lips and they smell really nice, but I can't quite get over the feeling. I prefer a less sticky gloss, but these do last pretty long.
Allie-Marie C.
Allie-Marie C.
Shreveport, LA

This is the best lip gloss I have ever used. It is super pigmented, feels great, and is a little tingly. It really is awesome! I have a brown/neutral color with sparkles and it is beautiful! This lip gloss is amazing!
Kaia D.
Kaia D.
Pendleton , SC

I love this! Goes on so smooth and very pigmented. The package came well with no damages . I always put a matte finish over it because the gloss is extremely drippy. I would recommend to anyone. It's a great product !
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Glen Rock, NJ

I love these lip glosses! They look beautiful on and plump your lips up with natural ingredients, they are not a painful plumper at all, it just has a cool feeling because of peppermint oil! I highly recommend these!
Corissa T.
Corissa T.

This lip gloss is great to help finish off a look. the one I have does not have much color but just enhances my natural lip color with a nice gloss. It goes on smooth and leaves my lips feeling moist and refreshed.
Christina G.
Christina G.

This is such a nice nude summertime gloss. It smells minty and tingles so I really feel my lips look fuller with it on. The only issue is that it's sticky so I'll usually opt for this subtle colour with an up-do!
Mary S.
Mary S.

I have this lipgloss in the shade "Birthday Babe" and I'm obsessed!! It is a beautiful gloss with a teeny bit of shimmer, and it stays on all day!! It is one of my favorite glosses, and I absolutely recommend it!
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.

Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN

Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??

Join Now