BY BAREMINERALS #92 in Lip Gloss

Buy on Nordstrom
Katelyn B.
Longwood, FL
Review for: Other
I got the Gen Nude Buttercream Lipgloss by Bare Minerals in the BoxyCharm LE box. It’s amazing! At first I was iffy about the smell and the peach color but my lips look like absolute perfection in this glossy nude! I think it just became my number one. It’s a little sticky as lip glosses tend to be but it’s not too bad. And at first the applicator looks oddly shaped but it helps with application! Especially around the more difficult areas down the sides of my lips that require precise application. Love!
Heather M.
Review for: Rule Breaker
I love this gloss! It is, by far, my FAVORITE. I love the tingle when you put it on, the packaging is nice. Color is good. It lasts a decent amount of time and doesn't feel super sticky on your lips. I would definitely purchase again.
Nadia A.
Conroe
It’s really nice. It makes your lips look super glossy and it doesn’t add too much color. Like it’s kinda like a natural pop of color along with gloss. It’s really smooth and applies super easily.
Mrs M.
Review for: Other
I received  a free lipgloss for my birthday and fell in love with it.  It is minty and  leaves your lips feeling fresh.  I also like the fact that your lips keep moist for a long period of time.   The sad part for me was that the color that I got got discontinued but I'm sure I could find a replacement color when I run out.
Cayce R.
Review for: Other
I got this gloss as a birthday reward and actually really liked it. It has great color and shine with a little sparkle in it. It lasts several hours but does come off on your coffee cup. The only negative for me is that the formula is slightly sticky. Other than that, it is generally a good go-to gloss.
Mariam B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this lip gloss because it has a nice thickness to it and goes on smoothly. In addition, has a very nice shine that lasts. Bare minerals has pretty solid products.
Stephanie W.
Trumann, AR
Review for: Spark Plug, Hot Shot
Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie is my absolute favorite lip gloss! It's so easy to apply and is not sticky at all. The tube it comes in is easy to use and looks nice.  I buy Bare Minerals on their website and at Ulta mostly. I always tell everyone how greatthis lip gloss is!
Amanda B.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Smooth Talker
This lip gloss is seriously amazing! It's not sticky but leaves a nice smooth finish. It smells minty and also tastes a little minty, so it's fresh. I get so many compliments when I wear this beautiful pink gloss! I want to purchase this in more colors!
Megan P.
Spanish Fork, UT
Review for: Rebel
This lip gloss is AMAZING. It's the perfect sheer pink and natural shade. It is not sticky at all it just feels smooth. I have bought this lip gloss a few times and it never disappoints. Exceeds my expectations! Would definitely buy again! Recommend!
Bailee K.
Review for: Party Starter
This is a favorite of mine, it has amazing pigmentation, smells like mint and plumps my lips while still keeping the natural shape of my own lips! I also would purchase it again, I loved mine so much I also have it in Trail Blazer.
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?