Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?

Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
1 year ago
I can get two to three hours out of it. Which is not bad for lipgloss. I love it and the colors are great. I think it's worth the money. Right now Ulta has buy one bare mineral product get two moxie for free.
Elaena W.
Elaena W.
Sycamore , IL
1 year ago
It lasts for 2-3 hours but you need to touch it up. its also a little sticky in my opinion, but its a really pretty color and worth the touch ups!
Janne H.
Janne H.
Toronto, Ontario
1 year, 1 month ago
It lasts for a few hours
Ivette G.
Ivette G.
1 year, 1 month ago
Fave lip gloss ever. Always get compliments and it lasts and shines for hours. I love it
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Eden Prairie, MN
1 year, 1 month ago
This is my favorite lipgloss. I wouldn't say it's longwearing, since it is a gloss (maybe a few hours tops) but if you eat or drink anything it will be washed away. However, I love the color selections and find it to be very moisturizing and comfortable to wear. It is not sticky and has a nice feeling on the lips. There is also a minty tingle that it provides, but not too strongly.
Riley P.
Riley P.
1 year, 2 months ago
I believe it's worth it, you can also sometimes get smaller sizes for cheap at places like Marshal's!
Tuba F.
Tuba F.
Vancouver
1 year, 3 months ago
It's totally worth it and it last an entire 8 hours I wear it in the morning till I get home from school then take it off