tifanny t.
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?
Kristin Ann S.
Kristin Ann S.
Versailles, KY
4 months, 3 weeks ago
More glossy less pigment but they are plenty pigmented for me. I don't like a strong lip all of the time this has a plumping effect Maverick is my HG MLBB color I like stunner too for a bit more color. This isn't going to be like hellah bright but it's very glossy not frosty & very pretty. Most of the colors are close to MLBB. I have 2 of the 6 color sets & full sized Maverick I like every single color no duds!! Maverick ❤❤❤
Claire A.
Claire A.
Edgerton, WI
7 months, 2 weeks ago
More gloss with a tint of color! They have a lot of shades to choose from. If you want more tint I would just get a darker color!
Lucy P.
Lucy P.
8 months, 3 weeks ago
Doesn't add a lot of color, but it adds some. It's more glossy.
Sandrine L.
Sandrine L.
Sherbrooke
9 months ago
More glossy , bit of color
Claire L.
Claire L.
Hampton, GA
9 months, 1 week ago
I was worried it wouldn't add color, but it really does. The color is not long lasting but it is there, provides plenty of gloss which does last a long time, and even has somewhat of a plumping effect due to a peppermint ingredient. I have it in almost every shade. It has taken care of cracked, dry patches on my lips too, without making them more noticeable like lipstick, and long-lasting lip glosses can.