BY BARE ESCENTUALS

BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lip gloss in Rock Star, a pink peach shimmer .15 fl Oz. see more...

Priscilla W.
Priscilla W.
Brick, NJ
This lip gloss is awesome. It is the perfect shade of nude for when I want to go with a natural look. First time user and I received it when I bought one of their kits. I would absolutely buy this again. Bare Escentuals BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lip gloss in Rock Star, a pink peach shimmer .15 fl Oz.
Kristine F.
Kristine F.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
I'm wearing this right now! I love it. It's just a hint of color and not overly shiny like most glosses I try. It has the tiniest hint of shimmer and isn't too sticky. I would highly recommend trying it out!