Add a Photo

Photos (62)
Kylie Q.
Kylie Q.
Providence, RI

After a very very bad experience with a liquid lipstick, I rushed to the bathroom of the mall to take it off. Once out, I ducked into the nearest makeup store to find any lip product that could give me some color on my lips since I had a full face of makeup that day. The nearest store happened to be Bare Minerals and my eyes fell on the Marvelous Moxie lip gloss gift set. It has 6 minis. These glosses are super tacky, so if that is something you hate STAY AWAY. I don't mind that, so I don't think it's worth taking a star off. I love how these give a cooling sensation on your lips upon application. It feels so nice. As for smell, to me they smell like a thin mint or Andes mint. It's really quite amazing. For the most part, they aren't super pigmented. They give you a sheer wash of color that can really pull a look together. I also like wearing some of these alone without any makeup at all. Aficianado is one of the lip glosses I have tried that actually does have quite a bit of color. I think that aspect just really varies from shade to shade. Would I pay $18 a piece for a lipgloss? Absolutely not. I can so find something else for much cheaper but these are still very nice. For someone who doesn't see anything wrong with spending a bit of money on a lipgloss, I am sure the price is justified.
Debra S.
Debra S.
Foxboro, MA

I tried this in the color Trail Blazer. Wow. I am not a HUGE lip product junkie so when I got this in a kit that I bought from Sephora I was like "meh". But good lordy - I love this stuff. Lets start with the packaging - its simple but classy and I love that you can see the product color through it because it is clear. Also - the SMELL!!! ERMAGHERD...it smells like mint chocolate. But not like CRAZY mint chocolate. Its very soft and subtle. AT first I thought that it was going to make me want to lick it all of my lips, it doesn't because there is no taste to the lip gloss. Also - the color pay off is great. I tend to have a hard time with lip products because my lips are naturally pretty red, but this shows up great, and its not sticky or gloopy. It lasts as long as any other glosses that I have used. I am planning on buying more shades of this. I hope they all smell the same.
Jessie H.
Jessie H.
Gastonia, NC

bareMinerals never fails to disappoint, but I think I went in with too-high expectations for the newer Illusionist gloss. The box packaging is a gorgeous pale rainbow, definitely the first thing to catch my eye. The gloss in the bottle is radiant and illuminating. While I knew it wasn't going to turn my lips into some glamorous mirage, I was expecting a more pronounced gloss. It goes on fairly light nude, with a decent sparkle in the sunlight. I do have to say, the presentation is awesome, and it smells great too. Even though it didn't meet my expectations, it is a very nice hue and gloss and gives a nice unexpected pop of reflection to a toned-down look.
Dawn F.
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ

I bought thisBare Minerals Marvelous Moxie lip gloss in the color enchantress which is a pretty pink. I expected a holographic look based on Ulta's website description but it doesn't look like that at all. It is a thick texture but not sticky, goopy, or too slick. I love the high shine and it is very hydrating in the desert heat here in Arizona. I like the texture despite it not being pigmented or special effects like promised. Bought the colors hypnotist and illusionist which look pretty in tubes to display on my vanity. I recommend this lip gloss for hydration and to top lipsticks, not for iridescent look that didn't show up on my lips.
Julia L.
Julia L.
Bloomington, IL

I received a full-size tube of the Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss as a birthday gift from Ulta last year. Initially, I was very underwhelmed with the choice of a lip gloss, but I changed my mind once I actually tried this product. It is not sticky at all and lasts for a decent amount of time on the lips. I had no issues with bleeding or smudging, either. One of my favorite aspects about this lip gloss is the scent--it has a nice, sweet mint smell to it. Even though lip gloss is not my favorite lip product, I found this to be a product that changed my mind because of its greatness.
Jenny D.
Jenny D.

I've gotten quite a few samples of this lip gloss and I have a full size one from a bareMinerals set. I LOVE the minty-ness of this lip gloss; it is probably my favorite thing about it besides the colors (of the ones I have at least). My only problem with it is that it it a bit sticky compared to some of my other go-to glosses. I find myself choosing not to wear it if my hair is down and it is even slightly windy because my hair will get stuck to my lips guaranteed and who doesn't hate that? If the formula was a bit less sticky this would be such amazing lip gloss.
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
East Meadow, NY

This is my all time favorite gloss formula I have tried thus far, they are very moisturizing and have a nice amount of slip (not sticky at all), they wear nicely and have an intense shine and I tend to reach for these more for everyday. I am so sad that Bare Minerals is getting rid of this Marvelous Moxie formula and I hope the new one is just as great.. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is that these glosses are not super pigmented, they are much more of a sheer wash on the lips, being made more opaque is the only way these glosses could get any better!
Kiana D.
Kiana D.

This takes 'my lipgloss is poppin' to a whole new level. This stuff is creamy, not sticky, and did I mention it also plumps your lips up?!?! Although I don't need the lip plumping properties, this lip gloss is amazing. I have the color "illusionist" and it's unlike any other gloss I've ever tried. It's like a psychedelic kaleidoscope of creamy colors in the bottle and the wear is a peachy tone but in dim light it turns hot pink omg. And I got it at Ulta as a beauty steal for $9 and even then I would still pay full price for these lip glosses!
Kellie R.
Kellie R.
Valrico, FL

I was taking a medicine that dry mouth was a side effect and my lips suffered. I had extremely dry lips and would sometimes crack and bleed! I tried many products and slept with more intense lip products but nothing worked- until I was given this product. Not only does it stay on for long periods of time but it completely repaired my lips. They are perfectly normal now and I don't even have to wear it constantly. If I feel my lips start to get dry I grab this and all is fixed again! AWESOME PRODUCT. Just bought 2 more this past week!
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Lynchburg, VA

I got this lip gloss in the shade "Birthday Babe" as a free birthday gift from Ulta. I was pleasantly surprised by this lip gloss! It gives a good amount of color, is the perfect texture (not too watery or too sticky), and smells wonderful (slightly like sweet mint, which makes your lips tingle a little). It's also fairly moisturizing and lasts for a few hours. The only thing I don't like about it, which might be the particular shade that I have, is that the glitter is a little too chunky and I can feel it on my lips.
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Tulare, CA
Where can i find this Bare Escentuals lip gloss at ?
Tulare, CA
So how does this work how do people receive free samples in the mail, what do you do to get all these wonderful gifts I'm lost. please help
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??

Join Now