BY BAREMINERALS

Bare Escentuals Bareminerals Liner-shadow Compact Quad II see more...

Kris W.
Kris W.
Middletown, CT
This set has the most gorgeous, shimmery colors. I find them extremely difficult to work with. But with a steady hand and a different brush, these give a deep, richly-toned shimmer that's completely unique. The only complaint I have is the packaging. They take up a lot of space and are not easy to travel with. But they're a great deal and worth picking up.
Chrissy W.
Chrissy W.
Mooresville, NC
This compact makes it super quick and easy to get your eye make up done in one shoot. I love the colors and they go on nicely. I would definitely recommend it to a friend! It's also long lasting and wears well throughout the day. It would be on my list to buy again!
Kirsti L.
Kirsti L.
Leland, NC
Liner shadow is the way to go! Love the look it creates. To say I'm a fan is an understatement. Defiently recommend this product
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Love all Bare Minerla dliner shadow kits. They are versatile and have lots of different uses. Affordable pricing.
Taylor Ann S.
Taylor Ann S.
Waynesboro, TN
This product was great! I love using it and found it worked effectively. I would definitely purchase again.
Zoe H.
Zoe H.
Dawson Springs
More affordable out of all of bareminerals. Pigmented and easy to use. Long lasting and easy to apply. Good product.
Payton D.
Payton D.
Boardman, OH
Absulutly love this product! Good value! I would highly recommend this I will purchase again
Abbie M.
Abbie M.
These are all really cute liner shadows and are long lasting products they all met my expectations this is pretty affordable and worth the buy I use this quite often I would recomend to others and buy this
la6.m k.
la6.m k.
the most wonderful brand, good all the products have arrived in good conditions, yet every one complimented my goods