Bare Escentuals® bareMinerals® Lasting Liner Long-Wearing Eyeliner - True Romantic Collection

BY BAREMINERALS

It s never been easier to create endless eyeliner looks that last. This twist-up pencil glides on a precise line for maximum color intensity. The mineral-rich formula stays soft and creamy for blending, then sets to a long-wearing finish that won t smudge, smear or fade. Includes a built-in sharpener plus an ergonomically angled smudge tip for smooth, effortless blending. From natural daytime allure to sleek definition to seriously smoky glamour, it s lasting liner love all the way. Lasting Line Long-Wearing Eyeliner, Always Charcoal

• Cuál es el mejor delineado que este lápiz puede h...Be the first to answer!
  • Love these eyeliners. They look great, they apply well the last lon...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to go and pick up this eyeliner but I'm not sure ...5 Answers
Alexandra N.
Alexandra N.
Buffalo , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This wasn't given to me from my aunt and it's my new favorite pencil liner at this moment. I have this in black, which would be good for every skin tone. I do like the fact that it comes with a smudger at the end of the pencil and also a sharpener. This glides across the skin very easily with no tugging whatsoever. This is also highly pigmented as well. I will be purchasing this in multiple colors.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Brookfield, WI
I love this eyeliner! I got mine in black and its extremely pigmented. It lasts all day and I never have to worry about it falling out of place. I have some eyeliners that will sink to the outer corner of my eye or underneath my eye. This item does not!
It goes on smoothly and its easy to apply. I would highly recommend!!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly don't understand how this has such a high review but it such low quality. I received it as my free birthday gift from Bare Minerals and I was so disappointed. The color is beautiful, it goes on smoothly and blends so easily but it just doesn't last. After three hours it sort of disappears. It's such a shame.
Charlie J.
Charlie J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great eyeliner! It is a very deep black that is easily blended. I use it mostly for evening looks as I can get very dramatic results with this liner. The attached little blending stub and the built in sharpener are so handy and make this perfect for packing with you when you are traveling too.
Nini T.
Nini T.
Louisville, KY
I received this liner on my birthday at bare mineral. It was my first time using it and I loved it. Probably the best eyeliner out there. The only con is that you have be really careful about it breaking. Don't leave it in the car or the heat
Marcie F.
Marcie F.
I generally like Bare Escentuals and this eyeliner is no exception. The only downside I found for this was that it seemed to run at the outside corner of my eye. Other than that, love the colors and the ease of application.
Cassidy T.
Cassidy T.
Bulls Gap, TN
Review for: Bare Escentuals bare Minerals Lasting Liner Long-Wearing Eyeliner - True Romantic Collection
My absolute favorite eye liner. I've always had issues with other brands running within an hour after application. Bare Minerals lasting line will last me almost all day with zero issues. I will never buy anything else!
Luz H.
Luz H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this eyeliner in eternal bronze at the texture is good but the color is not that strong, you have to put it several times so that you can see a color in it. What I do like is the angled smudge tip
Sara Z.
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this item for free on my birthday, and I absolutely love it!! I use it for tight lining and using it in my water line. It glides on so smoothly and pigmented. Love having it in my collection.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Plaistow, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have 6 different black liners in my bag. I got this one 2 days ago as a gift. So far I am loving it. Goes on smoothly, stays put, doesn't grey out. If this continues I week throw out my others.
Naya C.
Naya C.
I've been wanting to go and pick up this eyeliner but I'm not sure if I can get a cheaper dupe at the drugstore. Suggestions?
Jesikka H.
Jesikka H.
Clarkston, WA
Love these eyeliners. They look great, they apply well the last long. Re buy for sure.
Dayana M.
Dayana M.
Cuál es el mejor delineado que este lápiz puede hacer