BY BAREMINERALS

A versatile eyeliner with a tapered tip for powerful day-to-drama definition. Lash Domination® Ink Liner's versatile, felt-tipped design creates thin to thick liner looks. This liquid liner's intense black color creates a fuller-looking lash line, and it features a unique pigment-dispersion system that provides even flow and imparts rich black color. The result is dramatic, day-to-evening definition that's water-resistant and lasts all day.

Erika D.
Arcata, CA
Where shall I start first of all this is the only eyeliner that is actually waterproof it's last the whole day even when I have watery eyes this does not budge this is part one of the few that has not gone anywhere. I love it especially for winged eyeliner I always do a wind eyeliner and this is perfect for it could you can get a really sharp wing or a really dramatic one I love it. One drawback I will say is that it can sometimes release a lot of the liquid if you over shake it I just do a slight three shakes and so far I have not had any problems as I did with my first one but I will definitely repurchase
Mia S.
Washougal, WA
I got an eyeliner set that had 3 different liners in it. This was the first one I used and I FELL IN LOVE. I tried it on my hand first and after letting it dry I tried rubbing it off with my finger and it didn't budge or smudge. The tip is super fine point and easy to use. I highly recommend this. I ordered it online and received it quickly, wrapped very beautifully and had extra goodies for me to try. My first buy with bare minerals and I will definitely be back for more
Haley P.
I bought this eyeliner in a bare minerals store in Washington DC. The woman there recommended this to me and said that it was the liner she was wearing, so I took her for her word, and bought it. I am glad I did. This liner goes on really smooth, as well as sharp. The only drawback is that it does dry out a little while on your face. It makes my skin feel like it's being pulled, but then you get used to it, and it is perfect. Highly reccommend.
Michaela W.
This liquid eyeliner changed my cat eye game. It glides on super smooth and easy, doesn't tug at my eyelids at all. It is a very dark and crisp black that lasts all day with no smudging. It can be difficult for me to get a thin line, but I'm still inexperienced with makeup so someone with a steadier hand might have an easier time. Overall, I love it. Great quality for the price. I've gotten a ton of use out of it. Would definitely recommend :)
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
I absolutely love this liner. It glides on so easily without pulling on the skin (and my skin and eyes are really sensitive). I have blue eyes and I love the classic black liner for some glamour. This definitely does exactly what I need it to do without bothering me. I bought it at Macy's and it's $19 there. I would recommend this again and again. I just love it so much. Verdict: buy buy buy!
K E.
I bought this liner upon using it at a dance competition when i ran out of my own. It was absolutely beautiful on and off stage... when I got back home I purchased the liner at Ulta. I made sure it new and unopened... when I used it the next day it transferred to my eyelid and was VERY splotchy! After that experience I returned it. In my opinion do NOT waste your money on this liner!
Megan P.
Lorain, OH
Worst liquid liner ever. Best thing I can say about it is the design of the pen is easy to hold. Other than that, it is impossible to get a solid line because the formula is so sheer and watery....then if you try to go over it, it picks up the products you already put down no matter how quickly you work. Waste of money, returned mine.
Bridget Q.
Long lasting, beautiful and so worth the money, just like the mascara is. I love this liner; it works really well on my lid when I draw on a line, gives a lot of accuracy and doesn't transfer, no matter how long I wear it. If you love black liner, this is a must.
LaShonda F.
FAIRFIELD, OH
This is an amazing liner. Very black. Goes on smoothly for a very nice cat eye. You can purchase at ulta or sephora or directly from bare minerals. Worth the price. I store my liquid liners upside down so they don't dry out fast.
Melanie M.
Austin , TX
My favorite liquid eyeliner by far. It goes on smooth and in one easy motion. One reviewer said it was too sheer but it definitely is not! I recommend this eyeliner for its ease of application and precise tip.