BY BAREMINERALS

A versatile eyeliner with a tapered tip for powerful day-to-drama definition. Lash Domination® Ink Liner's versatile, felt-tipped design creates thin to thick liner looks. This liquid liner's intense black color creates a fuller-looking lash line, and it features a unique pigment-dispersion system that provides even flow and imparts rich black color. The result is dramatic, day-to-evening definition that's water-resistant and lasts all day.

Lyndi L.
Signal Mtn, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
THE BEST felt tip eyeliner on the market!! I cannot get enough of this Liner; I use it nearly every day. The formula is nice and matte black. It doesn't skip when applying; just make sure you shake it first! The tip is precise and fine. I've had it for a couple months now, and it shows no sign of drying out yet. That being said, I will gladly repurchase when it is time. Definitely worth the extra money!
Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The following opinions are mine and mine alone. This is the best eyeliner I have ever used in my life! It goes on with one swipe quick and smooth and exactly where it should be I wish I could buy one but it is not in my budget. If it is in your budget, go in the store and try it on yourself, you will love it! It is a dark black and really brings out your eyes even if you don't wear any other makeup.
Sally N.
Palisades Pk, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found this liner while compulsively walking into a bare minerals shop and was FLOORED by how easily it glided on, how simple it was to control the product, as well as the pure quality of this ink liner. The ink stays on ALL day and does not smear or smudge and stays fleeky all day! 10/10 recommend!
Beatriz J.
Las vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeliner is great, like the quality is great , but it is not super black , and I prefer very black eyeliners. But it is great if you don't want to go for a super bold look, and you are trying to be subtle.
Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
What I love most about this liner is that I have had one FOREVER and it still works like it's brand new! It's easy to make a very precise line or something a little thicker by layering.  It lasts all day too! I can't say enough good things about this liner.
Kaitlin P.
Rosebud, MO
This is my absolute FAVORITE eye liner ever created! It last literally all day and goes on super well! It's packaged nice, has a great look about it and so super easy to apply to your eyes and use! I would highly recommend this product to all make up lovers.
Chelsea D.
Murrieta, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color is great! Very sharp black! The tip allows a very precise line when applying and it’s thin enough to get the line that cuts. It’s long lasting and gets through the day. I personally wouldn’t buy it again. Wet n Wild has a great dupe to this.
Meghan S.
Columbia, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
MY FAVORITE EYE LINER! I absolutely love how easy it is to apply on my eyelids. You can make thin or thick lines based on your personal preference. I rarely find myself reapplying the product, it lasts for at least 8-12 hours!
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
look awesome is a great on the go product. shelf life is also a good thing. easy for the ones to travel, this will give you a smooth look. pigment is fine. you can find it at beauty specialty stores like Sephora and Ulta. i would love for you to try it and enjoy it!
Mallory H.
Kennesaw, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This liner has got to be one of the best ones on the market. It is so precise and then lines are phenomenal! I am a first time user but I will definitely buy again. It is a little pricey but it’s worth it and lasts a while too.