Bare Escentuals bareMinerals High Shine Eyecolor uploaded by Debora V.

BY BARE ESCENTUALS

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals High Shine Eyecolor Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Katelyn P.
Winchester, VA
I received this as a free gift at ulta when I was buying bare minerals foundation. I love the shade and it works really well. Normally I stick to palettes when it comes to eyeshadow but I was impressed
Jazmine V.
Sterling, IL
Barem minerals is always a nice brand to use. It is natural and worth of buying. If you are all natural and do not like dramatic makeup bare mineral is the brand for you. its all natural makeup and healthy for the skin defiantly. I love bare minerals there is a bare minerals store right around the corner from my home.
Sparkle A.
I purchased these on a whim as they were marked half off at the popular beauty store. I purchased three colors. I use a creamy eyeshadow base so the powder has something to adhere and also the help it last all day. I absolutely love the metallic finish. I put it on my lid and use a brown in the crease to make it more wearable for day. I wish I could have gotten all six, however, the other three were out of stock.
Aundrea H.
I like these eyeshadows a lot. I have quite a few and they work well. The only problem I have is that they are messy! I think they work better for a night out look than an everyday look. They go on heavy, but once you blend it looks really good. I use the product often.
Amelia R.
Atlanta, GA
I discovered this little beauty when I got the trio pack as a bonus pack! Can you say LOVE! The trio pack consist of Meteorite, Rose Gold and Pewter.
These high-intensity shades will give you a gorgeous shine. Mix and match the velvety-smooth colors for either subtle or dramatic looks. With the ease of a draw wand, it's easy to apply and to touchup anywhere.
lauren n.
Pasadena, TX
This is a brilliant way to apply a fabulous product. I was a fan of the loose powder ones but lets be honest, sometimes you're in a hurry and things can get messy. The applicator wand fixes this and allows for it to even be blended by hand afterwards.
Kayla S.
Nazareth, PA
Bought this product online in the color Flash, thinking it would be a lovely purple color. This shade is not flattering nor does it last long at all. Maybe another shade work have worked better but I have used much better products for a cheaper price.
Julie N.
Hixson, TN
I have 3 of these and love them! I don't like using the applicator that came with it because it's too much product at once so I use my own brush with it! All of them that I have give off great pigmentation! They can be a little messy so be careful!
Caitlin L.
This shadow is BRIGHT. I put it on for work and it was way too much for a work environment. It is pretty for a night out, but way too much for work. I do like that it is applicator/shadow in one. It makes getting ready easy.
Colleen M.
I have this in the color Patina and it's absolutely beautiful! There is a bit of fall out, but the color payoff is worth it. Makes a fantastic shadow base since it doesn't crease, but also works very well on it's on!
Alissa P.
Stoughton, MA
Whats your favorite shade?
Alissa P.
Stoughton, MA
Whats your favorite shade?