Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Handy Buki Brush uploaded by Crystal l.Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Handy Buki Brush uploaded by Ayanna W.

BY BARE ESCENTUALS

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Handy Buki Brush Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Handy Buki Brush
  • "I always go for full coverage and it doesn't make it look like you have a lot of make up on." in 2 reviews
  • "I would recommend buying either the bare minerals brush shampoo, or baby shampoo so you can wash the brush." in 1 review
  • "Thanks Bare Minerals!" in 1 review
Emily M.
Allison Park, PA
This is my all time favorite go to brush for powdered foundation, blush, and highlighter. This really packs on the color with the dense bristles. Very high quality brush.
Crystal C.
I love this brush! I use it with the Bare Escentuals Original Foundation and it goes on smoothly. It can give you light coverage to full coverage. I always go for full coverage and it doesn't make it look like you have a lot of make up on. Keeps you looking natural. Love love love it! Definitely buy one!
Yusiry  N.
This brush is amazing. When you're applying foundation, powder, blush, whatever it is, this brush collects all the makeup on to it. It is also very soft on the skin. Just don't forget to always try new things
Brianna M.
I love this brush so much! I use it to either apply my powder foundation or even just to smooth out my contouring and create a more even look. It is great for blending and for covering
Madison R.
Love this brush. It gives me a flawless face every time. I would recommend buying either the bare minerals brush shampoo, or baby shampoo so you can wash the brush. Ideally you should do it weekly, but I definitely do not...
April S.
South Bend, IN
I use this for the foundation. I need a good amount. The longer brush is easier to use and it gives good coverage. The bristles don't fall off either like other brands.
Trish C.
Mesa, AZ
I love this makeup, but after using these brushes for 15 years I have recently found new brushes that work a lot better and don't break and give me the "wiskered" look!
Shawna S.
I really like this product. It gives great coverage. I got mine at Ulta where it came with a beginner kit! I love it!
Lauren S.
Brooklyn Park, MN
Works great for buffing my foundation in! Love that it gives me the full coverage I want without looking like I've painted my face!
Meredith C.
Waco, TX
I use this brush for blush and love it! It really gets my blush to blend with my face and smooths it all out!