Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Glimpse Cupcake uploaded by Kristal R.

BY BARE ESCENTUALS

"Glimpse Eye Shadow - Surrender to the rush, the high, the exceptional creamy feeling of bareMinerals Eyecolors. Velvety smooth and unbelievably blendable, these vibrant, stay-true shades can be applied dry for rich color or wet for a high-sheen ""foiled"" effect. - Glimpse Eye Shadow" see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Kristal R.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a beautiful eyeshadow to buy! You can use it over all the eye lid or also for creasing.. and it's very easy to blend with it.. it's very pigmented, and shimmery, I love it! Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Glimpse WONDER
Kyla K.
Pablo, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's adorable. The powder is super pigmented. It goes really well with my brown eyes. I bought mine at ulta. It came in a small collection with some other colors. It's my first time using colors like this. I'm more of a bold color person.
Bianca O.
Amarillo, TX
I love Bare Minerals foundations/blushes. I've been using BM since I was 16 and never did I ever feel like I was wearing any make-up.
Lauren W.
Worcester, MA
I absolutely love all of the Bare Escentuals/Bare Minerals products. I've been using them for well over 5 years or so and will never switch back to regular store-bought make up!
michelle j.
Love this eyeshadow as a base or alone on a makeup but no makeup day! Stays put really well and goes on smoothly
Sarah E.
Boston, MA
Such a great product, I use it all the time, its not gaudy but def adds to your look
Tamara  V.
Waukesha, WI
I was highly allergic to the Bare Minerals line...I woke up the next morning with my face, neck, chest, and even my back all swollen, red, and trashy. Always test on a small area if you have sensitive skin!
jessica a.
Saint Johns, FL
Bare minerals is the BEST!! Have been wearing since I was literally like 13 and by far my favorite makeup! (Wearing right now) bare essentials are always so natural looking and so lightweight you really don't feel like you're wearing makeup.
Sabrina S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
OK all, I love this just because when I put it on my face, it leaves shimmers all over. I live it as well because it does not feel like you have anything on
Aiya K.
Anaheim, CA
This is a great product for people with oily skin just like me. What I like to do is set my undereye and t-zone area with this product and what I really like is that it doesnt make me look overly powdery or too dry and matte and just gives me enough oil control that i need on a day to day basis