BY BAREMINERALS

Gen Nude Matte Liquid Lipcolor - Cookie see more...

Lisey G.
Arlington, VA
This is my go to lip color for day to day use. I am also a big fan of this liquid lip, as it is matte, but it feels so nice on the lips, unlike the really drying matte liquid lips. It does not stay as concrete on as those do, but I appreciate that as I want to not fight to get it off at the end of the day.
Lydia P.
Brook Park, OH
My favorite color (XYZ) from the send me nudes trio. Easy application. Takes a little while to dry down, but looks great once it does. Matte as stated. Does not dry out lips or look cracked. Comparable to UD matte lipstick. Love it! Only down side is that color does transferđź’‹
Elizabeth D.
Florence, SC
This is a really comfortable Matte formula. It's full coverage and has even pigmentation. I LOVE the way it smells and I really like the doe-foot applicator. I want to try other colors because I like the formula of this one so much.
Leah F.
Patrick AFB, FL
I recommend these often. If you like matte like I do then try these. They’re not drying and the glide on. The staying power is also pretty good. The tube is very pretty. Only reason I give it a 4 is that I wish there were more colors that worked for me.