BY BAREMINERALS

Gen Nude Matte Liquid Lipcolor - Cookie see more...

Ashley S.
Michigan City, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
These will always be my favorite liquid lipsticks. Soft, creamy, long lasting. I can eat and drink and it stays put. Some transfer but you can't tell a difference on the lip. So creamy, in fact, that if it does crumble a bit it can be reapplied over top and basically rejuvenate the first application without that weird line of color/texture difference. Also smells like hot chocolate/pudding mix. Yum.
Brittany P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this lipgloss because I loved how the color looked on my melanin. The price also wasn't expensive and it didn't feel super sticky on. I would recommend this gloss because there are shades that are WOC friendly.
Sam😜❤️ H.
Bismarck
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE THESE LIPSTICKS! My all time favorite by far. The formula is great, smells amazing, and stays on through so much. It's my go to matte liquid lipstick
Haley R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very smooth product! Has a very cool color and applies well. Stay on throughout the day. I got this product at my local ulta.