BY BARE ESCENTUALS

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Flawless Definition Curl & Lengthen Mascara Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Flawless Definition Curl & Lengthen Mascara
  • "its well worth spending the extra money because it lasts so long." in 1 review
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Broadview Hts, OH
Review for: Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Flawless Definition Curl & Lengthen Mascara
This mascara is great! Lenghtens and volumizes without looking clumpy or fake. The only reason I rated it a 4 instead of 5 is the price. I have found much cheaper alternatives and while they may not work as well, the price balances it out. This mascara is great though!
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Columbia, SC
I love this mascara! I definitely would repurchase. It's really pigmented and it adds volume and length. I love it. I didn't experience any clumps or transferring and no flaking throughout the day.
Kris D.
Kris D.
West Palm Bch, FL
Best mascara i have ever used. its well worth spending the extra money because it lasts so long.
April S.
April S.
South Bend, IN
It is okay. Not the best mascara. It lengthens but become clumpy more than other ones that I have tried.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Alma, MI
This is wonderful! It's not too thick and the brush is perfect! And if you're skin and eyes are super sensitive to makeup like mine then it should give you zero irritation.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Portland, OR
I liked this mascara a lot! It lengthens but best of all it thickens your lashes so they really stand out.
Lizze C.
Lizze C.
scottsville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this once and I loved it. I have been meaning to get more, but I keep forgetting. Unil now!