BY BARE ESCENTUALS

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Eye Defining Brush Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• "I like this soft bristled brush to apply my Eye Shadow." in 1 review
  • "They are all super soft and high quality." in 1 review
  • "I like to use it to brush a transition color on and blend the brow bone and crease colors together. " in 1 review
  • "This is a great quality brush." in 1 review
Carla P.
Carla P.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like bareMinerals everything however there brushes are great. This eye defining brush is so soft and great to use for color in the crease of the eye. Great for blending. Highly recommend you give them a try. I will continue to purchase these brushes.
Katrina O.
Katrina O.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is super soft it's high quality but i love it ..
I recommend everybody to try this product out?
Amparo  I.
Amparo I.
Los Banos, CA
This is a great brush? Good quality, barely to no shedding brush. I live it and it's so soft.
Catherine H.
Catherine H.
Love this brush! It is one I use daily. I have it as part of a dual ended brush. It is soft, and washes well. I like to use it to brush a transition color on and blend the brow bone and crease colors together.
Arika G.
Arika G.
Woodbridge , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Even tho I don't have my own my mom has one of these brushes n I love it works so good !! Hoping my mom gets me one for Christmas hopefully
Britney S.
Britney S.
Jefferson City, MO
This brush is amazing! its nice and soft, and gives a smooth shading, I love it!
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Orange Park, FL
This brush is so soft!
Camille P.
Camille P.
Bushkill, PA
I love this brush particularly, i personally use bare minerals makeup AND brushes. This brush is great but the other bigger brushes not so much, the hairs fall out and i usually have to wear a totally different shirt while i do my make up, that's what kind of turns me off of the brushes as a brand though.
Mary D.
Mary D.
Grand Island, NY
I use this brush to highlight my brow bone. Works perfectly, cleans up nicely. I wish the handle was a bit longer but all in all a great brush
Amy P.
Amy P.
San Antonio, TX
The brushes are precise and soft. Mine have lasted a while and have held up to daily use as well as cleanings!