BY BARE ESCENTUALS

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Eye Defining Brush Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• "I like this soft bristled brush to apply my Eye Shadow." in 1 review
  • "They are all super soft and high quality." in 1 review
  • "I like to use it to brush a transition color on and blend the brow bone and crease colors together. " in 1 review
  • "This is a great quality brush." in 1 review
Carla P.
Dayton
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like bareMinerals everything however there brushes are great. This eye defining brush is so soft and great to use for color in the crease of the eye. Great for blending. Highly recommend you give them a try. I will continue to purchase these brushes.
Carissa B.
New Canaan, CT
This brush is relatively good. Bare minerals is an extremely great brand and same with this brush. This brush picks up a lot of product and works best with bare minerals products. It is a good product. I like it a lot. I recommend this to others!
Brandi H.
I like this soft bristled brush to apply my Eye Shadow. It holds and apply's the product very well. I'm sure it could have other uses as well.
This brush works beautiful. It's so soft and blends your eye shadow nicely. I love how make up comes out with this product. I strongly suggest it
Tyra A.
Decatur, IL
This is a great quality brush. There is little to no shedding. It washes really well.. It is so great to use in the outer corner and into the crease. The softness is like unbelievable.
Omayra S.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brush, I have many from bare escentuals love the quality from this brand
Katrina O.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is super soft it's high quality but i love it ..
I recommend everybody to try this product out?
Amy P.
San Antonio, TX
The brushes are precise and soft. Mine have lasted a while and have held up to daily use as well as cleanings!
Camille P.
Bushkill, PA
I love this brush particularly, i personally use bare minerals makeup AND brushes. This brush is great but the other bigger brushes not so much, the hairs fall out and i usually have to wear a totally different shirt while i do my make up, that's what kind of turns me off of the brushes as a brand though.
Mary D.
Niagara Falls, NY
I use this brush to highlight my brow bone. Works perfectly, cleans up nicely. I wish the handle was a bit longer but all in all a great brush