BY BAREMINERALS #2 in Neck Creams

A luxurious neck cream made specifically for the neck and decollete area to firm and smooth. This cream delivers moisture to the neck area and also provides antioxidant protection to protect against environmental damage. It also improves skin texture.... see more...

Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
I absolutely love Bare Minerals, but this one product was not all that it was supposed to be. I purchased this for my mother as a gift, and she used it daily and exactly the way the instructions intended her to. She had absolutely no results from it, and her skin was pretty irritated as well! She does not have sensitive skin, so we thought that was pretty weird because normally all of our Bare Minerals products are great! And I have super super sensitive skin in bare minerals has never broken me out, or left me with any skin problems! So don't use this review for all Bare Minerals products, because bareMinerals is amazing.
Amber B.
I bought this quite a while ago but felt now I should put something up. I used this for almost two months and one day my neck was itchy and red and felt like it was burning a little bit. I couldn't figure out what it was. I started using an eczema cream, went to the doc and eventually it went away. Since I had used it for a while before the rash I didn't think it was from this. Fast forward about 3 months I decide to give it another go. Immediately within the next day my neck was on fire again! Mystery solved :( I've never had reactions to anything or had sensitive skin before so it was all very strange. Too bad!
Angela N.
This is a nice CREAM! It’s not a powder. So please disregard any reviews calling it a powder. This cream is the perfect consistency and must be applied just like every other product, regularly, to see results. It’s not a miracle in a jar but applied nightly, I’ve seen a slight change. I’m not in a great need of this kind of cream quite yet so I have to optimistic. I can imagine it works better for someone who really needs it but I’m always trying to be proactive.. and with that being said, I believe in it!
Sabrina S.
This neck cream is genius. The neck is one of the first places people look for signs of aging. Getting a cook neck cream is so important for anti aging especially when it comes to ingredients. Bare minerals always uses natural ingredients that are good for skin.
Alexis O.
Moreno Valley
This is full coverage, I love it and I would die to get more. I bought it at ulta and it was the best full coverage ever, it goes on so smoothly and has great consistency, I would recommend this to everyone
Ashley H.
Akron, OH
I actually literally just bought this because I'm 25 and want to get a start on having good skin. I haven't noticed anything yet only had it about 4 days. It's not bad price wise and I like the things I've heard and read.
Rosalind P.
Plano
I love bareMinerals neck firming cream. I hope they never discontinue it. It's not heavy it's sinks into your skin quite quickly unlike a lot of neck creams. It doesn't feel greasy during the day either. I've gotten compliments from other women about my neck and decollete and I always tell them about this product. As to firming I'm not sure but it definitely helps with neck lines.
Debbi R.
Not my favorite powder. When I first started using it I really liked it. But for some reason over time I started having problems with my skin. I started getting bumps & would itch. Maybe I'm allergic to some in it not sure because I used it for a while with no problems. Then out of know where I started having issues.
Tessie R.
Taunton, MA
Super moisturizing cream, but was a little pricey for the amount that came in the container. I bought it at the Bare Minerals store, the packaging is nice, small, and easy to travel with. I would buy it again in a kit but not alone. It was good to use before putting on makeup!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This is great for saggy neck skin. It really helps to firm uip the area and leave it feeling more plump. It deeply moisturizes and leaves skin feeling younger and healthier! I love it!
Amanda W.
Has anyone tried this?? If so, what are your opinions?