BY BARE ESCENTUALS

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Crease Defining Brush Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• "This brush is not long lasting as bristles start to fall out. " in 1 review
  • "I have tried many others and always come back to this one." in 1 review
  • "This brush is great for applying eye shadow, especially when doing smokey eyes or something of that nature." in 1 review
Sanela D.
Sanela D.
The brush is really good for blending together eye shadow colors- it works especially well when wet. This brush is not long lasting as bristles start to fall out.
Emily T.
Emily T.
Boone, NC
I love this brush I use it when ever i use eyeshadow which is not often. I think this is a great brush!
Denise B.
Denise B.
Silver Creek, MS
The only real problem with this brush is that with little use the bristles begin to fall out.
Tessa M.
Tessa M.
I don't know if I had a dud to what but mine is not soft and a little too poky (if that is a word). Not really good especially if you are using this brush on the eyes.
Sarah  K.
Sarah K.
Yucaipa, CA
I personally love this brush for applying eye shadow. I have tried many others and always come back to this one. It's great!
Nicholle B.
Nicholle B.
Dallas, OR
I love these brushes.mthe first real brushes I ever bought. This is the perfect brush for applying eyes shadow and blending lines.
Ali S.
Ali S.
Los Angeles, CA
This brush is great for applying eye shadow, especially when doing smokey eyes or something of that nature. The only complaint I have is that when you wash it the bristles fall out more than most brushes.
Sybil W.
Sybil W.
La Place, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this brush in a kit. I think that this brush is decent, but I have certainly used better crease defining brushes than this one for sure. However, I still plan to keep it in my brush collection, even though it's not a brush that I regularly use.
Dazja J.
Dazja J.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh this brush is a great blending brush! I bought this brush in Sephora and I do not regret it at all! It was inexpensive and a great buy :) I will be buying more without a doubt. This brush works as good as my sephora brushes :)