BY BARE ESCENTUALS

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Crease Defining Brush Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• "This brush is not long lasting as bristles start to fall out. " in 1 review
  • "I have tried many others and always come back to this one." in 1 review
  • "This brush is great for applying eye shadow, especially when doing smokey eyes or something of that nature." in 1 review
Dazja J.
Denver, CO
Oh this brush is a great blending brush! I bought this brush in Sephora and I do not regret it at all! It was inexpensive and a great buy :) I will be buying more without a doubt. This brush works as good as my sephora brushes :)
Tessa M.
I don't know if I had a dud to what but mine is not soft and a little too poky (if that is a word). Not really good especially if you are using this brush on the eyes.
Sybil W.
La Place, LA
I got this brush in a kit. I think that this brush is decent, but I have certainly used better crease defining brushes than this one for sure. However, I still plan to keep it in my brush collection, even though it's not a brush that I regularly use.
Ali S.
Los Angeles, CA
This brush is great for applying eye shadow, especially when doing smokey eyes or something of that nature. The only complaint I have is that when you wash it the bristles fall out more than most brushes.
Sanela D.
The brush is really good for blending together eye shadow colors- it works especially well when wet. This brush is not long lasting as bristles start to fall out.
Nicholle B.
Dallas, OR
I love these brushes.mthe first real brushes I ever bought. This is the perfect brush for applying eyes shadow and blending lines.
Sarah  K.
Yucaipa, CA
I personally love this brush for applying eye shadow. I have tried many others and always come back to this one. It's great!
Emily T.
Boone, NC
I love this brush I use it when ever i use eyeshadow which is not often. I think this is a great brush!
Denise B.
Silver Creek, MS
The only real problem with this brush is that with little use the bristles begin to fall out.