BY BARE ESCENTUALS

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Brow Finishing Gel Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Norwich, NY
I love this! doesn't make my eyebrows crunchy and it also doesn't flake off. And it keeps my lashes in place.
Shani C.
Shani C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Brow gel is a must to keep your brows in place at all times. You will never have enough of this stuff
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
I use this gel with the Bare Escentuals Brow Powder and I love it. It doesn't dry hard. It makes my eye brow powder last throughout the whole day. Recommend it!
Chelsey S.
Chelsey S.
I love this clear gel. I do not fill in my brows, but i use it keep my brows in place. Unlike other brow gels, it does not make my eyebrows crusty and super stiff.
Stacy W.
Stacy W.
This works great! It keeps my brows in place without making them stiff. I'm beyond thrilled that they brought back the eyebrow powder to use with this.
Nessa H.
Nessa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely love this product. Gives my brows a natural finish and pulls my whole makeup look together!
Kátia R.
Kátia R.
Eu gosto muito desse produto, pois consigo ter um acabamento incrível na sobrancelha ao finalizar a maquiagem
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
El Paso, TX
I have yet to try this and just found out that it was a thing a couple of days ago. They always know how to make things look good on TV but I don't think I could make this work the way I would like for it to