BY BARE ESCENTUALS

• I love using this as my setting powder. I use it daily and I love...2 Answers
Candace S.
Stone Mountain, GA
I love Bare Minerals! I don't use them for all my makeup steps as I did when I was younger, but there are a few products that I still keep in my go to bag and this is one of them. I blend this with a little lotion an use it as a highlighter and I wet the tip of my eyeshadow brush and use it as an eyeshadow that stays put for about 6 hours. Dabbed in the center of my lower lip it gives a highlight that looks like a full plump lip. It's multi purpose product like Clear Radiance and I'll be sad if they discontinue it.
Courtney F.
I love this Bareminerals blush. I got this in my starter kit and have continued to purchase it. It is very long lasting and a great natural looking cover. It comes at a decent price and last a long time. I am definitely going to continue to buy this in the future.
Kenzie N.
I purchased mine in a starter kit from bare minerals. I have always used it as a concealed setting powder. It works fantastic for that! It really keeps it in place and feels great on my skin! I have combination skin, so I'm not sure how it would work with oily, but it stayed in place all day for me. I was quite impressed!
David B.
I love all the blushes I've tried from bare minerals, but this one really lights up your face. It truly does make you glow, but in a very natural looking way. LOVE!
Brandie G.
I got mine in my starter kit. I love the light weight feeling of this mascara. It goes on evenly and doesn't clump. You can wear it all day without having to re apply.
Meagan W.
Siloam Spgs, AR
I love using this as my setting powder. I use it daily and I love it! Its so light and works perfectly for my fair skin. Application is easy and stays all day.
I love bare minerals. Out of all powders this is my favorite. It does so light on my face as if I'm not even wearing any makeup.
maritza g.
Bare minerals has amazing products and I own a few but mascara is the one I would like to try and see if its effective at all
Meagan W.