Bare Escentuals® bareMinerals® 'Big & Bright' Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Angeles F.Bare Escentuals® bareMinerals® 'Big & Bright' Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Carole M.

BY BARE ESCENTUALS

Bare EscentualsBig & Bright Eyeliner - Chocolate(0.35 g/0.012 oz)Benefits Great long lasting wear Smooths on easily for precise application Enhances your eyes to make them big and bright Has a smudging tip and sharpenerUse to make a defined, strong...

Buy on Amazon
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Philadelphia, PA
I really want to love this liner, I have it in both charcoal and espresso, but I don't really. I may have heavier lids, but I find that these smudge off really easily during the day and are so pointed that they're almost painful to put on for enough pigmentation (they don't exactly pack a punch). For the price of this, I'd honestly recommend just looking into other liners.
Geraldine F.
Geraldine F.
Sacramento, CA
It works great and stays on pretty long! I wouldn't recommend doing a cat eye with this as you cannot get a "wing" to point. I also don't like that the black isn't as intense so it doesn't "pop" as much. Looks a little grayish. I received this for my birthday as a gift. I use it from time to time but probably wouldn't purchase it if it were up to me.
Kelsey Z.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
I was pleasantly surprised by this eyeliner! It goes on very smoothly like butter. It also stays on for a long time too without smudging. This charcoal grey color is a great alternative to black. It's not as extreme and is a great daytime look especially for work. I also love the matte black packaging! Overall great buy!
Carole M.
Carole M.
Winchester, VA
A staple item for me, is the Big & Bright eyeliner for me ! ! ! Keeping stock-piled, using the color very black. Simply put, are loving the rich creamy formula of this product, that offers a relied upon tug-free & smooth application w/ out running, for an all day wear !
Madison L.
Madison L.
This is my favorite eyeliner to use! It works really well and it's really easy to put on and the color is amazing
Carrie E.
Carrie E.
Wellsboro, PA
I'm always on the search for a good not great eye liner. I keep my make up to a minimum and eyeliner is a staple for me. I love this liner. easy to apply and doesn't make my eyes itchy which is a plus for me!
Deanna B.
Deanna B.
This is one of my favorite eyeliners. It goes on easily, lasts all day, but comes off easily at night. I have green eyes and I have been using the dark purple. I very much prefer a mechanical eyeliner. I always forget to sharpen my pencils, so this makes it so easy.
Linsey S.
Linsey S.
I have this eyeliner in black. I like how easy it goes on. It has a nice consistency to it and isn't too soft like some eyeliners can be. It's a thin pencil which I also like. However, I would consider the black to be a soft black. It's not dramatic so if you're looking for a modest eyeliner then I definitely recommend this, but if you prefer an intense blackest black color I would get something different.
Angelique R.
Angelique R.
GAFFNEY, SC
This is the best eyeliner I would recommend it to anyone. it is easy to apply and does not smudge. the color is amazing and lasts all day long
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
I really liked this eyeliner. Good color and goes on smooth. I own 2 of these just for when I run out