BY BAREMINERALS

A limited-edition, four-piece collection for four versatile eyeliner looks. This eyeliner set teaches you how to create four simple liner looks, and it features easy-to-follow steps for a foolproof eyeliner experience. From classic to wet line looks, to winged definition, it has all of the products and tools to help you achieve flawless eyes for day, evening, and in-between. This set contains: - 0.012 oz Lasting Line™ Long-Wearing Eyeliner in Absolute Black - 0.01 oz Onyx Liner in Shadow (jet black) - 0.16 oz Mini Flawless Definition™ Mascara in Black - Mini Line + Detail Brush

• I'm new to really doing my own makeup. Would you suggest this to ...1 Answers
  • Is this set easy to do a wing with? also can you do a sharp wing ...2 Answers
Amy K.
Fresno, CA
I was soooo not pleased with this. My brush was pathetic. The mascara was terrible so light and not even worth putting on. The powder eyeliner was semi nice yet if any fell off onto any other part of you’re face or anywhere it smears so bad and is really hard to come off. I do not recommend this you are better off using elf.
Rayyan O.
I was not much of a fan of this. The mascara that came with it seemed to have basically no product, it barely did anything for my lashes. The gel eyeliner isn't pigmented and also seems to not do much for me. The water activated gel eyeliner was interesting. It's too much of a hassle to use when I want to do a winged liner, but it's nice to use when I want a black smokey eyeshadow look.
Hailey C.
I purchased this for my sister because she was a beginner at drawing in her eyebrows. This is the perfect product for anyone who is just getting into drawing brows! The product is great and lasts so long and im so glad i bought this for her because she still uses it!
Aleksandra D.
Clovis, CA
I love this eyeliner! The application is easy and it’s long lasting ! Love the packaging and the color stays true to the actual one ! Every day use product to fornl sure to make your eye look better ! I’m first time user but I would recommend it without any hesitation !
Penny D.
Ypsilanti
This eyeliner is awesome! So smooth, easy to use and doesn't smudge. I typically have it on for 12+ hours per day. It works well with hazel color eyes, makes 'em pop! Good value for the quality. I've used cheaper but doesn't look as nice at the 12 hour mark!
ALICIA B.
johnstown, NY
Bare Escentuals® bareMinerals® Bare Tutorials Eyeliner is great for anyone from the beginner to the expert. The eyeliner is easy to apply and has a smooth texture. I found that the eyeliner stays on for most of the day without having to reapply.
Brooke T.
I got this as a gift and I loved it. It's great for girls just starting out with eyeliner. It made my hazel eyes pop. It's super easy to apply and has a tutorial for people who need help. I would buy it myself if I hadn't gotten it as a gift ;)
Heaven D.
Biloxi, MS
This eyeliner comes in a cute box and directions and my eye colors are brown and it actually made my eyes pop! It is great value and made from great ingredients this gets a 10/10 from me and everyone I have recommended it too
Abby M.
Cadillac
Great product easy to apply long lasts by great colors when it's black it's black it doesn't fade easily it is very light weight and is much better then most products
Kelly M.
Greenwood, IN
Was really excited when I seen this product. Picked it up at a Bare Minerals store. The girl that was helping me really talked up this kit. I love a good cat eye and winged liner look. However this kit was not for me. The mechanical twist up liner didn't wear that well. I was told it was water resistant not waterproof. It would not work in my water line at all. I though being twist up it would last longer than one you sharpen. No way to keep the nice point. The loose powder you could make a liquid liner with was very messy. Took a few tries to get a good consistency. The brush didn't seem to be the same quality as the brushes sold individually.
Sherry L.
Lexington Pk, MD
Is this set easy to do a wing with? also can you do a sharp wing well with it?
Sarah G.
Helena, AL
I'm new to really doing my own makeup. Would you suggest this to me or is there something better for me to try since I'm very new at playing around with makeup?