Bare Escentuals bareMinerals 9-Piece Get Started Value Kit - Deep Golden Deep/Deepest Deep

BY BARE ESCENTUALS

• "This is a great kit for a gift and I love the colors and great coverage ." in 1 review
LaToya N.
Santa Monica, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this set still. I purchased it a while ago from Sephora and it was a good value for everything you get. I have normal to dry skin. The powder is build-able so you don't really need concealer. My favorite part is the setting powder. Wow that stuff really makes a difference.
Kristina E.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing kit!! Really gives you everything you need to try out the Bare Minerals line and find out which products you love!
Katie F.
Made this purchase when the company first started. I STILL have the brushes that came with it & they are GREAT for beginners!
Brittany P.
Johnston, RI
This is my FAVORITE kit from them. I love bareminerals products, they are worth the money!!
Kara A.
Crestview , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this kit a few years ago to try and now I don't use anything else. Love the way it covers without making my skin feel heavy. Great coverage and great price!
Yvette L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great kit for those who want to try this product! This is a great product for those who want something light weight.
Dali H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is a really good kit as a gift or if you want to test out the Bare Minerals line!
Brenda A.
Birmingham, AL
This is a great kit for a gift and I love the colors and great coverage .
Kappy N.
Stouffville, Ontario
I bought this set, and i feel like its really well worth the money spent. its good as a gift too. and if you're a beginner using bare minerals, this kit will give u a good try of their products