BY BARE ESCENTUALS

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals 100% Natural Lipcolor Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Shea G.
Seattle, WA
I love the formula! I don't think the color looks very good but I would totally get this in another color!
Marlene K.
I love this line. I use the foundation everyday. You can go heavy or light for each day. It's always the one I go back to.
Daisy H.
Moreno Valley , Ca
I have neve tried this product but my friend uses it and I love how it looks in her. I can't wait until I get mine.
Haley B.
Zanesville, OH
I have the shade rock candy and it is such a gorgeous natural color. The formula is pretty nice too and I like the packaging.
Samantha S.
Inverness, FL
This is such a good product. So shiny and makes lips soft. Little pricey but definitely a good buy. Go buy.
Sandi M.
Spirit Lake, ID
This brand is great! Their products are natural and don't harm your skin. Quality product worth the price.
Alison V.
FREDERICK, MD
I love this lipstick! It is creamy and wears for a long time! I bought it in three colors and my favorite color is Pink Champagne (which I am not sure if this color is available anymore).
Marìa M.
El color es divino me encantan los tonos tierra, bronces y nude, le dan una apariencia más natural y fresca a cualquier look, combina de maravilla