BY BARE ESCENTUALS

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals 100% Natural Lip Liner Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• Wondering how others wear their lip liners? I use mine with a glo...1 Answers
  • What's the most popular liner sold?1 Answers
Seira O.
Morehead, KY
Review for: Bareminerals
Very nice and pigmented, goes on smooth and doesn't come off right away like most do! Bare minerals is one of the best.
Torii M.
Review for: Bareminerals
It's really soft and glides on so well! Can also be used as a matte lipstick or add with gloss 😏
Tara H.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Bareminerals Moxie
I used the "Liberated" lip liner as it is the closest to nude. I started out with this item as I was experimenting with lipstick, and still unsure if I could pull the red-lip-look off. It works great to keep the color within my lip lines, goes on smooth and is easy to apply. I highly recommend, especially for it's reasonable price point + awesome quality.
Jenitssa M.
Review for: Bareminerals
This lip liner is so soft and easy to apply! I usually forget to apply lipstick because i get so caught up in how cute this lip liner is.
Lindsay H.
Finksburg , MD
Review for: Thistle 100% Natural Lipliner
Love the color. very smooth liner, easy to apply to outline your lips but also to wear alone. the staying power could be a BIT better but it's not the worst.
Giselle S.
Review for: Bareminerals
I always use lip pencils and this color is so pretty. I have a Jordana easy liner right now, buy I want one of these because they look so gorgeous.
Naomi V.
Waterbury, CT
Review for: Bareminerals Moxie
The perfect lipliner! It's very smooth and is easy on your lips. Color won't fade and it's perfect to go with any moxie lipstick
Leah P.
Review for: Bareminerals Moxie
I don't always wear lip liner but when I do this is the product I use, it is very easy to apply and doest easily smear!
Maria G.
Review for: Bareminerals Moxie
I love this lip liner, its easy to apply and very pigmented and smooth , i use it daily when i wear lip liner
Lauren A.
Richmond, TX
Review for: Thistle 100% Natural Lipliner
Absolutely love how this lip liner comes out so smooth! And love that it's natural. Just wish it would last all day.
Leah P.
Wondering how others wear their lip liners? I use mine with a glossy almost the same color.
Lauren A.
Richmond, TX
What's the most popular liner sold?