BY BARE ESCENTUALS

When you're short on beauty sleep, it shows. Except when you use Well Rested. This eye-brightening shadow base is beloved for its magical ability to diminish the appearance of morning drowsiness. Sweep it on to counter dark shadows around the eyes or even the nose and lips. Brand: BARE ESCENTUALS COSMETICS. Style Name: bare Minerals 'Well Rested' Shadow Base SPF 20. Style Number: 329818. Available In Stores. see more...

• For anyone who has used this, does it last a long time?1 Answers
  • I have not tried this yet but would love to. I need something to ...1 Answers
Katie R.
Johnson City, TN
This stuff really covers those dark circles without you looking cakey or over done! The name does explain it very well!
Teresa M.
I do not notice anything special about this product. Coverage is minimal and doesn't really do anything much.
kate s.
christchurch
I am in love with this product, I cannot use yellow under my eyes as I am very pink based so this product is perfect for brightening under the eyes. it is very easy to blend and a little goes a long way
Gia T.
Such an amazing product!! Use this so much!! Nearly everyday. Perfect for an everyday look. Such good quality and super affordable considering it's quality. Super easy to use and would totally recommend!! 5 stars!
Alicia M.
THIS IS FABOULOUS THE FIRST THING BY BARE MINERALS I HAVE BUT ITS FABULOUS SO I RECCOMEND THIS PRODUCT !!!!!
Elizabeth M.
Saint-Lambert , QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's pretty good, not full coverage, but it's ok, I wish the shade was a little more pink or salmon.
Teri H.
Braselton
I have not tried this yet but would love to. I need something to set my eye shadow. I am sure this would work great. Where could I get this. There's a Bare Minerals store near me. But have not seen this. Is this something new?
Stephanie G.
Kalamazoo, MI
For anyone who has used this, does it last a long time?