BY BARE ESCENTUALS

When you're short on beauty sleep, it shows. Except when you use Well Rested. This eye-brightening shadow base is beloved for its magical ability to diminish the appearance of morning drowsiness. Sweep it on to counter dark shadows around the eyes or even the nose and lips. Brand: BARE ESCENTUALS COSMETICS. Style Name: bare Minerals 'Well Rested' Shadow Base SPF 20. Style Number: 329818. Available In Stores. see more...

• For anyone who has used this, does it last a long time?1 Answers
  • I have not tried this yet but would love to. I need something to ...1 Answers
Mallory S.
Charleston, SC
I love this concealer. It lasts all day and covers up blemishes better than any other concealer i've tried. It is small, so easy for traveling and the little concealer brush works perfect with it. I would recommend to a friend and it's a great value.
Liz V.
Centereach, NY
This is my third time purchasing this product. I love how it brightens my under eye area l. I use it everyday with my concealer. I dab a little right on top Bare Minerals Eye Brightener, Well Rested, 0.07 Ounce
Amanda W.
New Providnce, PA
I used to love this original powder but it actually made me breakout more and made my skin extremely dry. I used it for about two years during the worst skin times of my life. I would say this is medium coverage but does not improve your skin.
Abby E.
Mason City, IA
This is such a great under eye powder. It brightens up my dark circles without having to put on tons of concealer. I am now using a lighter weight liquid concealer. The packaging is great. The sifter closes so that the product doesn't spill into the lid.
Leah H.
Meridian, MS
I found this a couple of years ago. I needed a powder concealer, because all I wear is powder foundation. I found this formula to be amazing, its long lasting and blends really well into the skin, especially under eyes! I would highly recommend.
Whitney S.
Lascassas, TN
This is a good powder concealer. I recommend anyone who is new to makeup to start with something like this just because it's easy to work with and easy to correct any mistakes!
Arianna P.
Looks great first thing but eventually wears off. My skin is oily, and I don't think this is a good product for my skin type. I would recommend more for people with dry skin. This is not something I would buy again.
Ju S.
Indianola
Just the perfect option for whoever have oily skin, you can skip the foundation and go straight to the powder. Or for whoever needs extra coverage, you can apply it on top of foundation.
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
I love this product for when im going for a no makeup look i apply my bb cream/primer and apply this on my eyelids like shadow and it brightens up my eyes with a natural look :)
Philicia S.
Pelham, AL
This used to be my go to for finishing under eyes. It looks really good on older ladies with dark spots. Sometimes though, it leaves this yellow cakey looking area in the under eye. This is the reason I'm giving a 3 star. I would recommend but if your skin is any part dry it will look really cakey
Teri H.
Braselton
I have not tried this yet but would love to. I need something to set my eye shadow. I am sure this would work great. Where could I get this. There's a Bare Minerals store near me. But have not seen this. Is this something new?
Stephanie G.
Kalamazoo, MI
For anyone who has used this, does it last a long time?