Add a Photo

By BARE ESCENTUALS
#1932 in Eyeshadow
When you're short on beauty sleep, it shows. Except when you use Well Rested. This eye-brightening shadow base is beloved for its magical ability to diminish the appearance of morning drowsiness. Sweep it on to counter dark shadows around the eyes or even the nose and lips. Brand: BARE ESCENTUALS COSMETICS. Style Name: bare Minerals 'Well Rested' Shadow Base SPF 20. Style Number: 329818. Available In Stores.
Philicia S.
Philicia S.
Pelham, AL

This used to be my go to for finishing under eyes. It looks really good on older ladies with dark spots. Sometimes though, it leaves this yellow cakey looking area in the under eye. This is the reason I'm giving a 3 star. I would recommend but if your skin is any part dry it will look really cakey
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
New Providnce, PA

I used to love this original powder but it actually made me breakout more and made my skin extremely dry. I used it for about two years during the worst skin times of my life. I would say this is medium coverage but does not improve your skin.
Becky W.
Becky W.
Sacramento, Ca

I love this product for when im going for a no makeup look i apply my bb cream/primer and apply this on my eyelids like shadow and it brightens up my eyes with a natural look :)
Iriabeth C.
Iriabeth C.
Los angeles, CA

I use to love this product until I noticed it leaves the under eye area looking kind of yellow especially in pictures. It does have good coverage though.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Johnson City, TN

This stuff really covers those dark circles without you looking cakey or over done! The name does explain it very well!
Arianna P.
Arianna P.

Looks great first thing but eventually wears off. My skin is oily, and I don't think this is a good product for my skin type. I would recommend more for people with dry skin. This is not something I would buy again.
Teresa M.
Teresa M.

I do not notice anything special about this product. Coverage is minimal and doesn't really do anything much.
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Lascassas, TN

This is a good powder concealer. I recommend anyone who is new to makeup to start with something like this just because it's easy to work with and easy to correct any mistakes!
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Ashland, KS

This is by far the best stuff I've used. I have bags under my eyes and I use this everyday. I am a firm believer of bare minerals, in fact that's all I buy mostly. If you ever have a question about this let me know. Awesome stuff.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Saint-Lambert , Quebec

It's pretty good, not full coverage, but it's ok, I wish the shade was a little more pink or salmon.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Kalamazoo, MI

For anyone who has used this, does it last a long time?

Join Now