Bare Escentuals bare Minerals Well-Cared For Conditioning Shampoo for Makeup Brushes

BY BARE ESCENTUALS

Brushes need care, too. Keep your brushes in great shape with the Well-cared For brush conditioning shampoo. This rich, foaming cleanser washes away all traces of dirt, makeup, oil and debris. This formula conditions the hair and fibers for a soft finish. Size: 4-ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Skin Skin/hair type: Ideal for all skin brushes We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Angela B.
Angela B.
Whittier, CA
This will only clean brushes with light colored powder. Any sort of cream or gel this will not remove adequately. Thought my brushes were forever stained by dark eyeshadow and foundations. Nope switched to soap and olive oil and all of my brushes are good as new when cleaned. Don't waste your money on this
Erica B.
Erica B.
Cumberland, RI
This is all I use to wash my brushes! It does a wonderful job of getting all the makeup, dirt and oils out of your brushes while keeping them just the way they're suppose to be! I'm always satisfied with how clean my brushes come out. It's extremely gentle on them. And that's what I love about bare minerals, there isn't anything harmful or harsh in this product so it won't make your skin break out or irritate you. And it's conditioning as well as deep cleaning so that's how it keeps your brushes soft and just like new!
Anna T.
Anna T.
I've been using this for about 4 years now to clean my brushes and was always satisfied with it. Then one day I lost it I decided to use hair shampoo instead and WOW. Turns out my white brushes weren't permanently stained. The makeup stain color on those brushes came out completely, unlike it EVER did with this product. My brushes were also WAY softer and smelled nice like my hair shampoo. It was like I had brand new brushes. There is no reason to buy this for $$$$ when you already have hair shampoo sitting there that works 10x better. I found my bottle of this and still haven't used it since because I found a better alternative. It almost seems like they got some really really poor hair shampoo formula and put it in a bottle and sold it as brush shampoo. 👎👎👎
Jodie S.
Jodie S.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is a terrific brush cleaner! I actually am a professional makeup artist for over 20 years. Formerly I was a national education executive for Bare Escentuals, I can tell you that I still continue to buy and use this brush bath. It's gentle and rinses out easily. Makes your brushes last longer.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Hazel Green, AL
My favorite brush cleansing product. Works great for all my brushes and sponges. Keeps them fresh and clean. I clean my brushes about once a month. This product doesn't take much and lasts a long time.
Teri H.
Teri H.
Braselton
I use this product to clean my brushes once a week. I love it and it cleans them very well. It's a good value and not really expensive. I love it.:)
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
This is a mild brush wash soap that works really well getting out some of that make up a build up. Leave the brush feeling soft and workable
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Saint Cloud, MN
This brush cleaner does wonders at keeping my makeup brushes clean! Most women rarely give their makeup brushes a good cleaning, but this brush shampoo is so easy to use. The first time I used it, I could see all the makeup washing away in the water. My brushes looked brand new after that! One bottle lasts a long time too.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Walnutport, PA
How well does this product work to extend the life of the. Rushes?
Liz H.
Liz H.
Would this cleaner be only for their natural hair brushes, or could you use these to clean synthetic Morphie brushes?