Bare Escentuals bare Minerals Up Close & Beautiful: 30 Day Complexion Starter Kit
7 colors available

BY BAREMINERALS #52 in Makeup Sets

A skin-smoothing, 30-day starter kit with a foundation primer and finishing powder. This Up Close & Beautiful Kit leaves you with radiant, healthy-looking skin, beginning with a 30-day supply of award-winning ORIGINAL Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 and signature beauty essentials. Get covered with Prime Time Foundation Primer, which supports getting rid of flaky dryness, fine lines, excess oil, and the appearance of enlarged pores. ORIGINAL Foundation delivers flawless coverage with a no-makeup look and feel. The lightweight, tinted concealer is formulated with broad spectrum SPF 20 for protection from harmful sun rays, and the Mineral Veil finishing powder tops off the look, leaving skin with soft radiance.

This set contains:

- Mini Full Flawless Face brush

- Mini concealer brush

Shantea W.
Shantea W.
I love this kit! It is a great value (only $22 for 4 products and 2 brushes) and gives you a great trial period. I am skeptical that the primer will actually last a full 30 days but I've squeezed out more than I need a couple times. I've hardly had to use the concealer, but it worked on my little pimples. The foundation is build-able which is great since I think the color might be slightly off. I definitely wore too much one day and had a fake tan effect (which I didn't know I could actually achieve since I already have darker skin). I think the color might not be exactly right for me but unless I really layer it on, it looks great
Heather L.
Heather L.
Quartz Hill, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this kit the first time I tried Bare essentials /Bare Minerals and I feel in love with it right away! It was and still is perfect for my combination skin and me in general. It goes on super easy and is so lite and beautiful on. For all these products it is definitely affordable and worth every penny as well. I ran out not to long ago and have tried using foundation and I am not happy with how it looks! So guess what? This girl is going back to using this amazing stuff! It lasts a long time too, which is great! Definitely live by this stuff and highly recommend it!
Erin J.
Erin J.
Harvest, AL
I LOVE THIS. I thought I wouldn't get good enough coverage because it's powder but it actually has awesome coverage, and my face doesn't feel sticky or caked on. The concealer works like MAGIC. I work night shift and day shift, so the darkness under my eyes are no joke. But the concealer makes me look like I get ten hours of sleep every night. I would definitely recommend everyone to try this product before actually purchasing the bigger sizes.
Abby L.
Abby L.
Kershaw, SC
I got this Bare Minerals kit when I first started wearing makeup. It really helped me to know what I was doing and the products are exceptional as well. It comes with primer, concealer, foundation, and mineral veil (Setting powder). You also get two brushes in the kit: a small kabuki brush and a mini flat concealer brush. I still have those brushes and they still work magic!
Highly recommended for beginners👍🏼👍🏼
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Eagle Lake, MN
I have always had ridiculously sensitive skin and used Physician's Formula products religiously. Out of the blue I started getting a painful rash on my face. Decided to go to Ultra and the girl that helped me suggested this. I am now faithful to this stuff. Beautiful coverage, no cakiness and I would forget I had makeup on. Gives the I'm not wearing makeup, makeup effect. Love it!!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Hamilton, OH
I have been searching for the perfect make up that does not make my face look like the make up is caked on. This kit is perfect for trying a product out without dropping a ton of money on all of the individual products. It was well worth the money and I will continue to use it! My face looks and feels amazing and I have never experienced any other make up like this. It is magical!
Louise F.
Louise F.
Davenport, Florida
I got this kit as a gift from friends a while ago and loved it. Unfortunately I finished the foundation but I still the bronzer and highlighter! I love all of the brushes from this kit and still use them in my everyday makeup routine. I really like the bronzer and translucent powder and these too are still part of my makeup routine. Would definitely recommend to anyone
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this about 8 years ago When mineral makeup was all the hype so I brought this kit because I know Bare Minerals was the original mineral makeup and has only 5 good for your skin minerals and not no talc and bad for your skin ingredients I loved it so much use to be the only thing I wear for years and yes it does make your skin look better with wear. A must try.
Grace K.
Grace K.
Fiatt, IL
This product may seem pricey but it lasts such a long time. It offers great coverage with a clean, light feeling. Also, using it over acne doesn't cause further break outs. It leaves you with a healthy natural look. After trying this, Bare minerals has become my favorite makeup line. Anyone who I have let try the products I have, love it just as much as I do.
Jas. J.
Jas. J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this kit around Christmas time from ULTA for about $20. It's was great foundation and finishing powder it gives you a airbrushed look but isn't harsh or your skin and doesn't look caked on. The concealer was great & that little brush just so cute! I honestly recommend trying this powder foundation it not a disappointing buy and it's very affordable.
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always thought about trying Bare Minerals but I'm not sure if it would be enough coverage for me. I have kind of an uneven complexion & use liquid foundation currently. How good does this stuff work? Do you all think it would be worth trying out?
Angelica H.
Angelica H.
Las Cruces, NM
How often are these brushes needed to be cleaned is there a cheaper option to cleaning the brushes then buying there cleaning products
Louann M.
Louann M.
Morley
Now I'm looking for some more natural look and that don't cause me to break out with a allergic reaction word of you recommend this ?
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Lancaster, PA
I'm thinking about buying this product but I've either heard really good things about it or bad things. I know some mineral makeups can bring out dry spots on your face. Does this product do that and does it match up ok with light skin?
Allison F.
Allison F.
I've been thinking of trying this out. Is it easier for a rep to help you match the color to your skin tones? I don't want to buy the wrong color.