BY BAREMINERALS

A skin-smoothing, 30-day starter kit with a foundation primer and finishing powder. This Up Close & Beautiful Kit leaves you with radiant, healthy-looking skin, beginning with a 30-day supply of award-winning ORIGINAL Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 and signature beauty essentials. Get covered with Prime Time Foundation Primer, which supports getting rid of flaky dryness, fine lines, excess oil, and the appearance of enlarged pores. ORIGINAL Foundation delivers flawless coverage with a no-makeup look and feel. The lightweight, tinted concealer is formulated with broad spectrum SPF 20 for protection from harmful sun rays, and the Mineral Veil finishing powder tops off the look, leaving skin with soft radiance.

This set contains:

- Mini Full Flawless Face brush

- Mini concealer brush

Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Review for: Medium Beige, Medium more...
I purchased this 30 day bare minerals kit from TJ Maxx for $12.99, great buy especially for anyone looking for a travel kit or just to try this product out. Perfect size, I can probably keep the essentials in a clutch. Powdery satin finish, I love the original formula because the matte tends to look cakey. Perfect sized brushes that actually work! Easy to use primer, works great with thick concealers. Great buy.
Mandie A.
Review for: Light more...
I love the brushes that come with this kit. I didn’t give it 5 stars because the coverage is too sheer for me. If you prefer a very natural look and sheer coverage then you’ll love this kit. I’m not a big fan of loose powders. I find they tend to be a bit messy.
Tara G.
I bought this a while ago and the bare minerals trial set was amazing. It was the 1st time I had ever tried a powder foundation. The foundation itself was amazing to me. It could be applied and achieve a light to medium coverage and still feel like you're wearing nothing. As for the rest of the kit; applying the bronzer, using the concealer and the illuminator, you could actually achieve a full coverage that looks amazing, lasts a long time and feels as if you're wearing nothing on your face.
Candi B.
Port St Lucie, FL
I got the one awhile back with the one powder brush, bronzer & mineral veil in it. I also got a 2 pack wth the primer too. I used this & Bare Minerals loose powder foundation in a full size before I found Vegan Products, Sheer Miracle Loose Powder & then Younique launched theirs.
Kelly M.
San Juan Capo, CA
Review for: Light more...
This was not one of my favs. I picked this kit up at our local mall with high hopes. Unfortunately these products did not work well for me. The primer was too sticky and the powders just made my face look very dry and over texturized. I have used other powder products and have never had the same results. I did however like the included brushes a lot. I had high hopes for this kit but was unfortunately let down due to the makeup products. I will not be purchasing this kit again.
Bre B.
Ironton, OH
I really like this kit. I bought this before I purchased any other baremineral products so I could see how it worked on my skin. I love how lightweight it feels and is so easy to blend with the brush. I also love the bronzer & how it gave my skin just the right amount of color. I purchased this at Sephora! I would recommend this kit to anyone who is wanting to try BareMinerals for the first time and wants to see how it works.
Siddy B.
I have used the Bare Minerals 30 day complexion starter kit before and I absolutely loved it!. My skin never glowed so beautiful and it helped my complexion to clear up! I totally recommend this kit it really brings everything you need to get started. It also has a great price and it brings awesome brushes.
 @bareminerals @Influenster Bare Escentuals bare Minerals Up Close & Beautiful: 30 Day Complexion Starter Kit
Carolyn D.
Pinson, AL
I bought this starter kit years ago when I was first getting into powder foundations. I think it's a great way to try out a bunch of products to see if they work for you before you dedicate your money to a brand/product. I have really sensitive acne prone skin (combo/oily as well) and I loved this kit. And I feel like I got a good 30 days out of it, so I knew what I liked and didn't like afterwards.
Fawn S.
HARRISON, OH
Love bare minerals because its lets you be so natural and not so made up. I love this kit provides you with all the basics that you need in the set. I love the natural look you get with all the powders. The best is the mineral veil it makes everything look finished and polished.
Jessica B.
Eagle Lake, MN
I have always had ridiculously sensitive skin and used Physician's Formula products religiously. Out of the blue I started getting a painful rash on my face. Decided to go to Ultra and the girl that helped me suggested this. I am now faithful to this stuff. Beautiful coverage, no cakiness and I would forget I had makeup on. Gives the I'm not wearing makeup, makeup effect. Love it!!
Kathryn C.
I've always thought about trying Bare Minerals but I'm not sure if it would be enough coverage for me. I have kind of an uneven complexion & use liquid foundation currently. How good does this stuff work? Do you all think it would be worth trying out?
Angelica H.
Las Cruces, NM
How often are these brushes needed to be cleaned is there a cheaper option to cleaning the brushes then buying there cleaning products
Louann M.
Morley
Now I'm looking for some more natural look and that don't cause me to break out with a allergic reaction word of you recommend this ?
Kelly B.
Lancaster, PA
I'm thinking about buying this product but I've either heard really good things about it or bad things. I know some mineral makeups can bring out dry spots on your face. Does this product do that and does it match up ok with light skin?
Allison F.
I've been thinking of trying this out. Is it easier for a rep to help you match the color to your skin tones? I don't want to buy the wrong color.