Bare Escentuals bare Minerals Touch Up to Glow Mini Illuminating Touch Up Veil & Brush Duo

BY BAREMINERALS

bare Minerals Touch Up to Glow Mini Illuminating Touch Up Veil & Brush Duo see more...

Chelsea R.
Bowling Green
This my favorite make up brand of all time I use all of their products! It's so easy to apply and it doesn't clog my pores or look caky on my face! I think this is good for all skin types and I would def buy it again!
Morgan W.
Decatur
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a great product for on the go or vacation, since it comes in a pressed powder with a brush. Nice for touching up your make up while you are out and about and always makes your make up look great!
Misty H.
Jacksonville, FL
By far my favorite product! It give and airbrush finish l, does not have spf but I usually wear a sunscreen under my makeup. This works on my combination skin perfectly
Rodney S.
Brewerton
It is very pretty it some times looks cakey I want to try different setting powders if you use this with there powder foundation it works fine but anything else I feel like it doesn’t work well.
member-b6a85
I mostly love anything they makes. I really love this. I would recommend it to others in fact i already recommends to family and friends
Melissa G.
Corp Christi, TX
The veil adds just the right amountof a perfect glow! It looks natural on my face and I love that it's not at all cakey on your face..
amanda f.
Eastpointe
This product is great use everyday it works good with an touch of it is like so soft would recommend this to friends
Kate R.
Love this. I use this everyday and it is so useful, I love it. It is very easy to apply and feels great on your skin.
Lacy L.
This stuff is awesome. It's lasts all day. It stays put even during the heat. I will be repurchasing very soon.
Kinsey H.
Great to use. Affordable. Healthy. And recommend to anyone. Cost efficient for anyone