Bare Escentuals bare Minerals Skinsorials Dirty Detox Skin Glowing & Refining Mud Mask

BY BARE ESCENTUALS

Skinsorials Dirty Detox Skin Glowing & Refining Mud Mask - This mineral-rich, beautifying mud gives your skin a fresh, ridiculously healthy looking glow. bare Minerals harnessed the benefits of the skin-loving mud - loaded with four mineral-rich clays, purifying charcoal, and a refining complex infused with papaya enzyme - to help deliver exceptionally smooth, luminous and vibrant skin. This modern twist on a traditional mud experience is enriched by subtle notes of bergamot and eucalyptus* to entice your senses. Getting your face dirty never looked more beautiful*Naturally derived fragrance Dermatologist tested. Non-comedogenic. - Skinsorials Dirty Detox Skin Glowing & Refining Mud Mask see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Punta Gorda , FL
I was using the same old same old face mask and one day my sister and cousin came down to my home in Florida for a visit. She had me try her fade mask one night we was having a girls night while they was here and she had me use the Bare Escentuals bare Minerals Dirty detox Skin Glowing & Refining Mud Mask. I have never used a fade mask like this one. It left my face not feeling dry and or oily like the other that I have used. I switched from a high end med mask to this one and not only does it save me money but it's so much better than all the high end mud masks that I have ever used. It also helps clean my purses and makes them less noticeable, everybody asked me what I am using differently that I look years younger. I would Def use this, you will be happy that you did.
Angela N.
Angela N.
I couldn't wait to buy this mask. I wasn't disappointed either. It's a small jar. They suggest a brush to go with it and its seperate, costs more but I recommend buying it. My face felt awesome afterwards. I left the mask on for upwards of 23 minutes, wash off and my skin felt soft.. Didn't glow but felt amazingly soft. Let me say that I didn't notice a glow because I have been using other products that target the skins natural glow. Highly suggest this!
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Issaquah, WA
This is one of my absolute favorite masks! It goes on really nice and after leaving it on for 20 minutes it still didn't have that dried out, cracked look of a normal mud mask. After I washed it off, I noticed that my face was already looking brighter and felt so much softer!
Angela A.
Angela A.
Cathedral Cty, CA
My new favorite mask. I'm obsessed! It feels amazing on the skin. A nice and cool feel like it has mint. It's really relaxing. It smells good too. My skin looked renewed after one use. Tried a sample of it and I had to go back and buy it. Well worth the price!
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Sarasota, FL
I used this product for the first time today and i must say it will be a weekly occasion. This mask was amazing. I left it on for 20 minutes. My face feels fully refreshed and ready to conquer the bright Florida sun for the day!
May B.
May B.
This is a really nice and high quality mud mask!! I love how it feels on my skin and it smells wonderful, the results are what I'm looking for and its nice to take some time away for myself every now and then!! Perfect mask!!
Tiffany V.
Tiffany V.
Philadelphia, PA
Best mask I used. Leaves my face glowing and soft. And I have very dry skin. It's a must have. It's definitely a high quality product and very gentle on my skin
Kiara T.
Kiara T.
Osceola, IN
Love this product so much, makes me sit down and pamper my skin. I love that it has more natural ingredients! Would recommend!
Maranda H.
Maranda H.
Dallas, TX
Brighter, smoothr skin in 15 mins. Pair with brush and towel for a spa like experience!
Ashlee C.
Ashlee C.
Wellsville, KS
This mask is probably the best one I've tried yet. I love that it has the 4 different clays as well as charcoal. It is a thicker mask, so I do feel like I use a little more than normal. But the quality of this and price you pay for how much you get makes up for that. I am just now half way through the container and have gotten at least 7-8 uses. I have tried applying with my fingers and the brush they came out with and I did find I use less with the brush. When this mask is finished drying, my face doesn't feel dry or stiff or like I just have to take it off right now. Once I do take it off, I've noticed my pores on my cheeks are smaller, my skin is brighter and feels hydrated, and by the next morning my blemishes have diminished in size.
Joy S.
Joy S.
Upland, CA
Is this mask good for all skin types?
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Is this good for dry skin? :)
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Lansford, PA
How is this mask for people with sensitive skin?
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Shoreline, WA
How does this compare to Lush mask?
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Is this comparable to glamglow? Will this pull gunk out of my pores? I must know! I want this so bad!!