Bare Escentuals bare Minerals Skinsorials Dirty Detox Skin Glowing & Refining Mud Mask

BY BAREMINERALS

Skinsorials Dirty Detox Skin Glowing & Refining Mud Mask - This mineral-rich, beautifying mud gives your skin a fresh, ridiculously healthy looking glow. bare Minerals harnessed the benefits of the skin-loving mud - loaded with four mineral-rich clays, purifying charcoal, and a refining complex infused with papaya enzyme - to help deliver exceptionally smooth, luminous and vibrant skin. This modern twist on a traditional mud experience is enriched by subtle notes of bergamot and eucalyptus* to entice your senses. Getting your face dirty never looked more beautiful*Naturally derived fragrance Dermatologist tested. Non-comedogenic. - Skinsorials Dirty Detox Skin Glowing & Refining Mud Mask see more...

Courtney G.
Schenectady, NY
This is a nice mud mask. I purchased this trying to find a less expensive alternative to my beloved Glamglow (white jar) mask. I did like that this mask doesn’t harden and tighten, however I did not feel like it gave me the same instant results that I get from the glam glow. It doesn’t cause my skin any irritation and my skin does feel nice after I use it. For the price and the amount of product you get, this is definitely a great mud mask to buy.
Ali B.
Lancaster, OH
I really enjoy this mask. It makes your skin feel so soft and hydrated afterwards. It’s not very expensive in my opinion because you get a lot and it lasts forever. So I feel it’s a good price for the amount. I will definitely repurchase it when I run out. I also purchased the brush and wash cloth that bare minerals sells and I really like the brush to apply the mask.
hailey l.
Wayne, WV
Absolutely love this mask. It’s very easy and smooth to apply, it doesn’t dry down on the skin like most mud mask and leaves your skin looking hydrated and healthy after rinsing. Perfect to use for a spa night. It feels very luxurious
lex r.
Oxford, MS
This is such a great mud mask. The color is army green which I think is so cool. It applies so smooth on the skin and smells amazing. When I took off this mask my skin looked so fresh and was literally glowing. I love this mask
Melanie K.
White Bear Lk, MN
Very easy to apply and you get SO MUCH product in a container. It makes my face feel nice but have not noticed any major change in my skin but it is a great addition to a skincare routine
Clairah H.
Indianapolis
This mask is WHERE IT IS AT!!! This is formulated with 3 different clays, found across the world. The smell is absolutely amazing. Very fresh and clean. This mud mask leaves your skin looking youthful and glowy!
Grace S.
Overland Park, KS
Like this mask a lot! Helps clear out the skin and you can definitely tell your skin looks great afterward. Doesn’t seem to prevent breakouts quite as well as some other masks I’ve used, but still good!
Ashlee C.
Wellsville, KS
This mask is probably the best one I've tried yet. I love that it has the 4 different clays as well as charcoal. It is a thicker mask, so I do feel like I use a little more than normal. But the quality of this and price you pay for how much you get makes up for that. I am just now half way through the container and have gotten at least 7-8 uses. I have tried applying with my fingers and the brush they came out with and I did find I use less with the brush. When this mask is finished drying, my face doesn't feel dry or stiff or like I just have to take it off right now. Once I do take it off, I've noticed my pores on my cheeks are smaller, my skin is brighter and feels hydrated, and by the next morning my blemishes have diminished in size.
Jillian J.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Absolutely wonderful product! Because it has did Clay's doesn't mean it will be drying! It has shea butter in it which is why it doesn't get hard or drying on the skin. Great price point for how much you get. It's like a glam glow mask for cheaper! It is very effective and the papaya in it is a natural astringent. GREAT product!
Amber A.
Freeport, FL
I love this mask. It like no other clay mask I've ever used in the past. I have dry combination skin and this never dries out my skin. It's light weight and the formula dries down different than other mask. It doesn't get hard and crunchy lol. You get alot of product too!
Joy S.
Upland, CA
Is this mask good for all skin types?
Tiffany R.
Is this good for dry skin? :)
Taylor M.
Is this comparable to glamglow? Will this pull gunk out of my pores? I must know! I want this so bad!!
Kaitlyn M.
Lansford, PA
How is this mask for people with sensitive skin?
Anika T.
Lilburn, GA
I have used a few different mask and it left my skin dry and I broke out with acne. How good is this product for sensitive skin?