Bare Escentuals bare Minerals READY™ 8.0 Power Neutrals THE SEXY NEUTRALS(TM) 0.24 oz

BY BARE ESCENTUALS

An extraordinary palette, featuring pure, intense, provocative color in eight amped-up neutrals. bare Minerals READY® Eyeshadow combines our proprietary SeaNutritive Mineral™ Complex composed of positively-charged, antioxidant-rich sea minerals with cold-pressed borage oil, caffeine, and cucumber ingredients known to deliver antiaging benefits including reduced appearance of puffiness for a softer, smoother, revitalized eye area. It looks like a powder but feels like a cream and delivers a beautifully smooth application of vivid color with 12-hour long-wear. These original shades are the ultimate versatile staples for your eye shadow wardrobe. In a striking spectrum ranging from soft base tones to rich deeps, luxe mattes to luminous shimmers, you've never seen neutrals like this before. This set contains:- 8 x bare Minerals READY Eyeshadow- Double-ended eye shadow brush It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates These shadows do not contain binders, fillers, or harsh chemic see more...

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? 1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a natural eye pallet that blends well.,i don't ha...1 Answers
  • I have a bunch of neutral palettes but the size and packaging are...1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
carrie r.
This looks like a good eye shadow I have a couple different eye shadows from bare minerals they work great would like to try these colors .
Liv W.
River Ridge, LA
This is my all time favorite eye pallet. It's my go to when I want to wear more than just eyeliner and mascara. The colors are so pigmented and they aren't too harsh. They blend very well. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a neutral but fun eye pallet.
Katarzyna W.
I don't have it for a long time, this is still a new one for me, but as I'm keep playing with this I just fall in love more every day!
This is a perfect eyeshadow palette if you're looking for neutrals, these are in pretty range of colours and you can achieve so many looks with it, just amazing thing to have.
Kayla H.
Has such pretty colours, and the shadow itself has awesome staying power. Very pigmented and easy application.
Nazth D.
Panama
This is one of my favorite eye palet because Is super pigmented, shadows last all day, leaves a very nice finish. Super recommended.
Anna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this small amount of eyeshadow worth the money? Or should I just get a bigger palette for around the same price?
Miranda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a bunch of neutral palettes but the size and packaging are calling mine name. What are the finishes of these shadows and are they pigmented?
Colleen M.
I'm looking for a natural eye pallet that blends well.,i don't have a lot of time to spend doing makeup so something quick and easy. Will this work?!
Nur A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades?