Bare Escentuals bare Minerals READY™ 8.0 Power Neutrals THE SEXY NEUTRALS(TM) 0.24 oz

BY BARE ESCENTUALS

An extraordinary palette, featuring pure, intense, provocative color in eight amped-up neutrals. bare Minerals READY® Eyeshadow combines our proprietary SeaNutritive Mineral™ Complex composed of positively-charged, antioxidant-rich sea minerals with cold-pressed borage oil, caffeine, and cucumber ingredients known to deliver antiaging benefits including reduced appearance of puffiness for a softer, smoother, revitalized eye area. It looks like a powder but feels like a cream and delivers a beautifully smooth application of vivid color with 12-hour long-wear. These original shades are the ultimate versatile staples for your eye shadow wardrobe. In a striking spectrum ranging from soft base tones to rich deeps, luxe mattes to luminous shimmers, you've never seen neutrals like this before. This set contains:- 8 x bare Minerals READY Eyeshadow- Double-ended eye shadow brush It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates These shadows do not contain binders, fillers, or harsh chemic see more...

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? 1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a natural eye pallet that blends well.,i don't ha...1 Answers
  • I have a bunch of neutral palettes but the size and packaging are...1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Cyndi R.
Raleigh, NC
I really like the quality of this palette. I wish Bare Minerals was more popular with young people, it's not flashy like UD or Too Faced but it's a really great product line. Nice smooth application, cute packaging and compact. I like it!
Caitlin B.
Fort Carson , CO
Right now this is my favorite eye pallet to use. I have fair skin and light blue eyes, and these colors look so good! You can either do a more natural look or a more dramatic look depending on how you feel. I also love that some of the colors have some sparkle to them and some are mat. Overall a great set!
Aracely V.
I use this palette everyday and its just great. I apply a little bit of primer and i have enough eyeshadows to have different looks everyday. It doesn't make my eyes watery like other eye products so i love this.
Angelica P.
Delhi, CA
This is my favorite eye shadow palette! The colors are great and the makeup quality is amazing! A little goes a long way with this eyeshadow and the best part is that it lasts longer than most eyeshadows.
Kristen E.
I have light, neutral skin tone and these colors are a fantastic compliment! They have great long 12 hour wear and have ingredients that are actually good for your skin! Love everything about this pallet!
krystal d.
N Brunswick, NJ
This pallet is amazing... and lasts so long. you only need to use a little bit for all day wear. it doesn't dry out your eyes and make them red like some eye shadow
Belinda S.
Phenix City, AL
Both of my girls use Bare Minerals make up and they love it. It looks so light and fresh on their skin.
Mackenzie  J.
Great selection of colors and lasts a long time! The casing is also very pretty!
Ashley G.
I use this pallet to create a day and night smokey eye. My most used pallet.
This is a very pretty shadow. The shimmery colors go on smoothly without looking crepey. The colors are a great every day look. I always use shadow with urban decay primer potion which makes this eye shadow really pop. My only complaint is that there tends to be a decent amount of fallout.
Anna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this small amount of eyeshadow worth the money? Or should I just get a bigger palette for around the same price?
Miranda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a bunch of neutral palettes but the size and packaging are calling mine name. What are the finishes of these shadows and are they pigmented?
Colleen M.
I'm looking for a natural eye pallet that blends well.,i don't have a lot of time to spend doing makeup so something quick and easy. Will this work?!
Nur A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades?