Bare Escentuals bare Minerals READY™ 8.0 Power Neutrals THE SEXY NEUTRALS(TM) 0.24 oz

BY BARE ESCENTUALS

An extraordinary palette, featuring pure, intense, provocative color in eight amped-up neutrals. bare Minerals READY® Eyeshadow combines our proprietary SeaNutritive Mineral™ Complex composed of positively-charged, antioxidant-rich sea minerals with cold-pressed borage oil, caffeine, and cucumber ingredients known to deliver antiaging benefits including reduced appearance of puffiness for a softer, smoother, revitalized eye area. It looks like a powder but feels like a cream and delivers a beautifully smooth application of vivid color with 12-hour long-wear. These original shades are the ultimate versatile staples for your eye shadow wardrobe. In a striking spectrum ranging from soft base tones to rich deeps, luxe mattes to luminous shimmers, you've never seen neutrals like this before. This set contains:- 8 x bare Minerals READY Eyeshadow- Double-ended eye shadow brush It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates These shadows do not contain binders, fillers, or harsh chemic see more...

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? 1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a natural eye pallet that blends well.,i don't ha...1 Answers
  • I have a bunch of neutral palettes but the size and packaging are...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
This is a very pretty shadow. The shimmery colors go on smoothly without looking crepey. The colors are a great every day look. I always use shadow with urban decay primer potion which makes this eye shadow really pop. My only complaint is that there tends to be a decent amount of fallout.
Bethany A.
New Castle, DE
Love this neutral palette. The colors blend nicely and last. Since its allergy season, I have been rubbing my eyes more frequently and some color has smudged to other places on my face. But a quick fix up with a makeup cloth and things look great again.
Maylani M.
I got this pallet for my wedding and I ended up using it everyday! It has so many natural looking colors for everyday use! The color is vibrant on any skin color! I would recommend this pallet in any and every color pallet that they sell it in!
Angelica P.
Delhi, CA
This is my favorite eye shadow palette! The colors are great and the makeup quality is amazing! A little goes a long way with this eyeshadow and the best part is that it lasts longer than most eyeshadows.
Kristen E.
I have light, neutral skin tone and these colors are a fantastic compliment! They have great long 12 hour wear and have ingredients that are actually good for your skin! Love everything about this pallet!
krystal d.
N Brunswick, NJ
This pallet is amazing... and lasts so long. you only need to use a little bit for all day wear. it doesn't dry out your eyes and make them red like some eye shadow
Regan V.
Waco
I use this product all the time it is amazing I love it. They have the perfect colors for me which is really hard because I am very picky about my eyeshadows
carrie r.
This looks like a good eye shadow I have a couple different eye shadows from bare minerals they work great would like to try these colors .
Belinda S.
Phenix City, AL
Both of my girls use Bare Minerals make up and they love it. It looks so light and fresh on their skin.
Mackenzie  J.
Great selection of colors and lasts a long time! The casing is also very pretty!
Anna M.
Is this small amount of eyeshadow worth the money? Or should I just get a bigger palette for around the same price?
Miranda C.
I have a bunch of neutral palettes but the size and packaging are calling mine name. What are the finishes of these shadows and are they pigmented?
Colleen M.
I'm looking for a natural eye pallet that blends well.,i don't have a lot of time to spend doing makeup so something quick and easy. Will this work?!
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades?