Bare Escentuals bare Minerals READY™ 8.0 Power Neutrals THE SEXY NEUTRALS(TM) 0.24 oz

BY BARE ESCENTUALS

An extraordinary palette, featuring pure, intense, provocative color in eight amped-up neutrals. bare Minerals READY® Eyeshadow combines our proprietary SeaNutritive Mineral™ Complex composed of positively-charged, antioxidant-rich sea minerals with cold-pressed borage oil, caffeine, and cucumber ingredients known to deliver antiaging benefits including reduced appearance of puffiness for a softer, smoother, revitalized eye area. It looks like a powder but feels like a cream and delivers a beautifully smooth application of vivid color with 12-hour long-wear. These original shades are the ultimate versatile staples for your eye shadow wardrobe. In a striking spectrum ranging from soft base tones to rich deeps, luxe mattes to luminous shimmers, you've never seen neutrals like this before. This set contains:- 8 x bare Minerals READY Eyeshadow- Double-ended eye shadow brush It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates These shadows do not contain binders, fillers, or harsh chemic see more...

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? 1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a natural eye pallet that blends well.,i don't ha...1 Answers
  • I have a bunch of neutral palettes but the size and packaging are...1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Abby S.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I adore this eyeshadow palette. The colors are so incredibly smooth and pigmented and are just beautiful shades. They blend extremely easily and have great quality ingredients. There is some kick-up on the shadows but it is nothing unmanageable. The package is so sleek, beautiful, and shiny and clasps firmly without being hard to open. I would buy more from this line.
Allison C.
This is my favorite eyeshadow at the moment. My husband got this for me for Christmas and I have been using it ever since. It's long lasting, affordable and adorable! Definitely would buy again! I recommend this product to anyone looking for softer shades.
Maylani M.
I got this pallet for my wedding and I ended up using it everyday! It has so many natural looking colors for everyday use! The color is vibrant on any skin color! I would recommend this pallet in any and every color pallet that they sell it in!
Regan V.
Waco
I use this product all the time it is amazing I love it. They have the perfect colors for me which is really hard because I am very picky about my eyeshadows
Taylor F.
Orem, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely LOVE this eyeshadow palette. The colors are perfectly beautiful and also natural looking. The eyeshadow is super easy to blend and the colors compliment each other. This eyeshadow will occasionally fall on my cheeks when applying it but that is typical with most eyeshadows and could easily be solved by using a different applicator brush. The container it comes in is also very easy to work with and has a very reflective surface that I have used when applying my makeup on the go. Bare Minerals is a great brand all around. I would purchase more from them.

Kristen J.
Royersford, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a perfect palette for any eye color! I have hazel eyes and the purple and nude shades bring out more of the green in my eyes. They all blend very well and are long lasting. This palette is perfect for an everyday, natural look. I have a few of these 8.0's and this is definitely my favorite.
Ashley
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to everyday look palette! Creamy formula minor fallout. The palette size is perfect for travel. It goes every where with me. The packaging is sleek and simple. I highly recommend this palette to any skill level. Easy to work with and capable of many versatile looks!
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these shadows. So great to cover entire life or smiley eye. You can also use to line your eyes with darkest or in crease. Highlight under brow and inside corner to brighten. Very good shadows. Would definitely buy this again. Love them
Bethany A.
New castle, De
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this neutral palette. The colors blend nicely and last. Since its allergy season, I have been rubbing my eyes more frequently and some color has smudged to other places on my face. But a quick fix up with a makeup cloth and things look great again.
Nicole V.
Murfreesboro, TN
I picked the beauty up on a whim in my Ulta. I thought the packaging was stunning as well as the shadows inside! I love the consistency and colors. I feel like you can get a lot of different looks with this palette. I do wish it didn't have three light creamy colors though. I would have preferred one of them to be a mid-tone brown for the crease. Otherwise, I'm very pleased with my purchase.
Anna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this small amount of eyeshadow worth the money? Or should I just get a bigger palette for around the same price?
Nur A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades?
Colleen M.
I'm looking for a natural eye pallet that blends well.,i don't have a lot of time to spend doing makeup so something quick and easy. Will this work?!
Miranda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a bunch of neutral palettes but the size and packaging are calling mine name. What are the finishes of these shadows and are they pigmented?