Bare Escentuals bare Minerals READY™ 8.0 Power Neutrals THE POWER NEUTRALS(TM) 0.24 oz uploaded by Maria G.Bare Escentuals bare Minerals READY™ 8.0 Power Neutrals THE POWER NEUTRALS(TM) 0.24 oz uploaded by Stephanie V.Bare Escentuals bare Minerals READY™ 8.0 Power Neutrals THE POWER NEUTRALS(TM) 0.24 oz uploaded by Fran J.

BY BARE ESCENTUALS

An extraordinary palette, featuring pure, intense, provocative color in eight amped-up neutrals. bare Minerals READY® Eyeshadow combines our proprietary SeaNutritive Mineral™ Complex composed of positively-charged, antioxidant-rich sea minerals with cold-pressed borage oil, caffeine, and cucumber ingredients known to deliver antiaging benefits including reduced appearance of puffiness for a softer, smoother, revitalized eye area. It looks like a powder but feels like a cream and delivers a beautifully smooth application of vivid color with 12-hour long-wear. These original shades are the ultimate versatile staples for your eye shadow wardrobe. In a striking spectrum ranging from soft base tones to rich deeps, luxe mattes to luminous shimmers, you've never seen neutrals like this before. This set contains:- 8 x bare Minerals READY Eyeshadow- Double-ended eye shadow brush It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates These shadows do not contain binders, fillers, or harsh chemic see more...

• Are these really pigmented?1 Answers
  • How does this compare to other neutral eyeshadow palettes? I'm a ...1 Answers
  • I know they sell this brand at many different locations, where ca...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Michelle H.
Roslyn, NY
Love these eyeshadow palette. Its perfect for beginners and for every day use. The colors blend very nicely! Although it is a little expensive, it is worth the money! Purchased at Ulta! Compared to other palettes it is amazing and I would highly recommend to anybody who is looking for a neutral palette.
Kate B.
Mohnton, PA
I really like this palette. The colors are neutral enough to use every day but also you can play with them to make your eyes more dramatic for more special occasions. I always get compliments on how my eyes pop when I use these eyeshadows.
Jennifer G.
Austin, TX
I absolutely love this palette. I recently purchased it at Bare Minerals and have received nothing but great compliments. It has great fall colors. I love the mix of colors for work, at the ball park and night time life. Worth every penny. Especially, since you can create every look with it.
Katie P.
I LOVE this palette so much. It has a nice big mirror and the shadows are wonderful quality. They stay on all day and are very pigmented. The one problem i have it sometimes the colors are too dark, and pigmented so you have to be careful. I got this for only $17 at TJmaxx instead of $40 at ulta and i would definitely recommend.
Stephanie V.
I love neutrals and this pallet I love. It goes on smooth and like the look not too dark not too light. I have brown eyes and it makes them pop. The packaging is great very sleek. I would definitely buy it again. Maybe try a different color.
Chloe C.
I love this product all around! The packaging is great and I know it won't break on me. The eyeshadow colors in this neutral palette all compliment each other. After using the eye lid primer the colors glide on so smoothly and vibrantly. Usually lasts all day too! I just love the Bare Minerals brand because they use no harsh chemicals.
Aleasha E.
Seneca, SC
These are great colors! I get a laugh out of the names. Boss lady? Great Bare Minerals! You definitely want to use an eye lid primer. I like to pat it where I want it then blend with a fresh brush for great and non messy coverage. The Happy Place is also a pretty set of colors.
Jenny L.
Sheboygan, WI
I found this at Tjmaxx for $16. Compare to $40, that is such a big saving for me. this palette is great for a fall, green smoky eye. Great pigmentation. I just think that it's not worth the $40 when there's only 8 shades and it's pretty small. Will not purchase for $40.
Carina J.
I love this palette. There are so many different variations. You do have to layer it a little in my opinion or I have to try a primer. For me they last almost all day.
Jessica S.
I love this produced! I have a lot of bare minerals eye shadow palettes and they are all fantastic! I can't live without them.
Chloe C.
I know they sell this brand at many different locations, where can I get these products for the cheapest?
Jessica M.
Are these really pigmented?
Allyson K.
Lawrence, KS
How does this compare to other neutral eyeshadow palettes? I'm a bit of a palette junkie, but I have quite a few other neutral ones. Will this be a standout in my collection or will it get pushed to the back in favor of others?