Bare Escentuals bare Minerals READY™ 8.0 Power Neutrals THE POSH NEUTRALS(TM) 0.24 oz

BY BARE ESCENTUALS

An extraordinary palette, featuring pure, intense, provocative color in eight amped-up neutrals. bare Minerals READY® Eyeshadow combines our proprietary SeaNutritive Mineral™ Complex composed of positively-charged, antioxidant-rich sea minerals with cold-pressed borage oil, caffeine, and cucumber ingredients known to deliver antiaging benefits including reduced appearance of puffiness for a softer, smoother, revitalized eye area. It looks like a powder but feels like a cream and delivers a beautifully smooth application of vivid color with 12-hour long-wear. These original shades are the ultimate versatile staples for your eye shadow wardrobe. In a striking spectrum ranging from soft base tones to rich deeps, luxe mattes to luminous shimmers, you've never seen neutrals like this before. This set contains:- 8 x bare Minerals READY Eyeshadow- Double-ended eye shadow brush It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates These shadows do not contain binders, fillers, or harsh chemic see more...

• I'm in love with bare minerals but wondering how pigmented their ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Laurel R.
Northville
This palette is affordable and amazing! The shadow goes on very bold but is easy to blend out if you want a subtle look. There is a good variety of color options to use, plus they all complement one another. The eye shadows last all day and don’t create any creases. I was very impressed with this palette and recommend it for makeup beginners to gurus.
Citlally R.
Clinton, OK
Love this palette, started off doing eyeshadow with it. It's a cute and simple packaging for cute and simple eyeshadow colors (; I have bought this palette twice now and I totally recommend it! The pigmentation in the palette is as pigment on your eyes as you see it on the palette. It is worth your investment, if you don't yet have it i would go out and buy it because you're missing out on a wonderful product!
Tash V.
It's a good palette. I wouldn't consider it an everyday palette because it has very few matte shades, mostly shimmer, but it's good to use for pops of shimmer in your look. It has good pigmentation and the shadows are nice and soft. The packaging is absolutely beautiful though. It's a beautiful mirrored rosey gold with a decent sized mirror. It's nice to have in your collection if you already have other daily palettes or shadows.
Jen K.
Dyer, IN
At first I was really excited to get this palette, but once I started swatching the colors, I was very disappointed... My palette didn't have much pigmentation. It mightve been just my palette that was a dud judging by some of the other positive reviews it received... But overall, I wouldn't purchase another bare minerals palette.
Lauren D.
Waco, TX
I enjoy this palette, I wear these colors daily and it creates some pretty and soft looks on my eye. This is definitely a really great option for a travel eye shadow as well because it is fairly small. I do wish it was a bit cheaper because the price definitely sucks.
Kristina V.
Warminster, PA
The colors are so beautiful and the purple shades look great on many different eye colors. The actually colors are not very pigmented and it's hard to work a lot of color into the eye. The pigmentation is not good enough for me to buy this again at the same price.
Jamie G.
Charlotte, MI
These colors are incredibly flattering, I have light skin and blue eyes, but I feel they would be good on many skin tones. Another review mentioned the lack of matte shadows, and I do agree that I wish it had a couple more matte colors. I happened to be wearing a couple of the colors from here and someone said commented on how much my eyes "pop" with these shadows. I would definitely buy this again.
Abby L.
Kershaw, SC
I've used this palette several times and all the colors are nice and pigmented. But the palette is mostly shimmers with few mattes. When I get a palette I like to be able to build a look out of all the colors, so without many mattes I don't feel like that's possible. Although I think it could use more mattes it is a nice selection of colors and they last quite a while. They look just as pretty on the eye as in the palette. 😉
Lisa L.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my favorite eye shadow palettes ever! I love all the colors in this palette, It has a lot of general colors and that's great for every day use, It blends well and it stay's on pretty well-which is a big deal for me because I have hooded eyes so many eye shadows tend to crease very easily. Also, these colors are nice and aren't too sheer. Would recommend!
Sarah A.
Cosmos, MN
I don't have this exact eye-shadow palette from Bare Minerals but I have one similar to it but it's in different colors, I really like how the colors stay on all day and don't come off.
Chloe R.
Bristol
I'm in love with bare minerals but wondering how pigmented their eye shadows are?