BY BARE ESCENTUALS

The bare Minerals Prime Time Brightening Foundation Primer is a breakthrough primer that adds an extraordinarily luminous healthy-looking glow to skin while smoothing out your complexion. Infused with 100% pure bare Minerals nourishing vitamins and antioxidants the bare Minerals Prime Time Brightening Foundation Primer instantly brightens your complexion and extends the wear of your bare Minerals SPF15 Foundation. Suitable for all skin types it glides on with no tacky feel and is great for combating dry patches fine lines excess oil and minimising large pores. see more...

Natalie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good stuff! This is an illuminating primer, so if you're into the matte look stay away! It helps your foundation look dewey and fresh but never shiny, oily, or glittery. I always use a ton (although that wouldn't be necessary in order to achieve results) and it still lasted almost six months. The way the bottle is designed, you can get every last drop out. Very beautiful, effective, and a great value.
Liz L.
Richmond, KY
Love this!! Hydrated and brightens skin, and primes all in one. It makes my skin look flawless all on its own and sometimes it’s all I’ll put on. It is a little pricey but it is totally worth it. Great for sensitive skin.
Megan M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't know how I made it through long days and/or nights before shadow primer. My favorite is Too Faced's "Shadow Insurance," but there are several other varieties I love. Not only does your shadow stay put for many more hours than it otherwise would (no matter how pigmented your shadows), but many add depth to the color which has been applied. I am absolutely thrilled with Bare Minerals' "Brightening Prime Time" Primer. I chose it in "Pearl." Although the tube is a little small, it dispenses easily and is a lovely slightly lightening shade to give your whole face a wide-awake look without appearing artificial. Right now I'm wearing it under Urban Decay's luscious Naked 3 palette colors, but this would suffice as eye shadow itself in a pinch--and be very flattering. I am very grateful for primer; after modeling and learning makeup tips from professionals, I've learned what works and what doesn't. Primer is essential--period.
Layla T.
This primer does indeed keep my makeup long-lasting, but a bit too much. At the end of the day when I wash my face, I can barely get my face makeup off and it feels like it's sticking and melting into my skin. I have combination skin, but I think this would work well for oily skin because I've heard great things about this product from many other people. Also, I don't think the spray application is very convenient. This primer wasn't for me.
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This primer is definitely not talked about enough! It's as good as high end brands! Leaves skin feeling like silk! Not overly luminous, and sets a good base for foundation. I have two types of these within my collection and I would purchase either of them over higher end equivalents.
Kaycee M.
Morenci, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this which influenced me to get the full size. I was that impressed with it. The full size bottle is quite pricey, mine went on like water, even after I shook it several times. I don't feel any silicone and nothing sticks to it. I'm really disappointed in this. There are far better primers by other brands that have really wowed me for half the price.
Marla S.
Conway, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes my skin very glowy! If you're oil prone, use a minimal amount. Stays put. It is silicone based, so it pills when I use it with water based foundation. Works best with cream foundation or powder. Can even wear without foundation for a glowy, no makeup look!
Danielle B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this for about a month now and I really love it. I rub it onto my face and pat it into my pores and fine lines. It makes my foundation look flawless. It is packed with silicone so I'm not sure that it would be good for oily skin.
Natalie S.
I love this product, it helps make my makeup last all day. Well I do not use it everyday, I do not attend a special occasion without putting some of this on underneath. I recommend it to brides and others who are having special events.
Megan A.
This was too pearly for me. The silicone feel was bad for my acne prone skin. Would be good for non acne skin. It didn't seem to brighten any under full coverage foundations. Would not recommend it to anyone with oily skin.