Bare Escentuals bare Minerals Precision Eyeliner Brush uploaded by Snijana F.

BY BARE ESCENTUALS

Its straight edge provides an even, straight line every time. Dubbed the "push brush," this flathead brush has the ability to "push on" more color along your lash line.  Flat, blunt-cut brush head provides full color intensity to lash base.  Can be used wet or dry for a variety of eye-defining looks. Our professional brushes are designed to buff on the perfect amount of bareMinerals for the most natural, flawless application.  Only the finest quality of hairs are used to make buffing bareMinerals feel like second nature. Precision Eyeliner Brush see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Snijana F.
Snijana F.
Calera, AL
I absolutely love bare minerals, my skin is super sensitive to everything and this brand never fails me
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Bridgeview, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this brush and I find it a little tougher to use then a regular eye liner brush. I have always like the bare minerals brushes but I feel that some of them tend to get dry and brittle after a while even with proper care and washing. Again this is some not all ( its more of their face brushes) I have to say I have a ton of brush and I tend to reach for my MAC or It Cosmetics brushes but I would say they are good for beginners or people just getting into make up.
Isabella C.
Isabella C.
Not gonna lie, I use this brush to do my eyebrows... literally every day! It's so soft and light! I have oily skin anyway. I've tried other eye brow brushes but this one is just really simple to use!
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
Owosso, MI
Its a little rough, but works great for precision. All the bare mineral brushes are nice
Bianca B.
Bianca B.
Fort Wayne , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great precision brush for a good price. I am able to use wet or dry & blunt shape gives great lines. This is my 3rd most use makeup brush of all my brushes.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love make up brushes. This brush is one of the best that I own. It puts the liner on perfectly.
Katelynn A.
Katelynn A.
Bay Saint Louis, MS
Love this brush! Totally helps with the smokey eyes (: I have blue eyes so I start out with a silver then blue and black along with glitter, love love love this brush.