3 colors available

BY BARE ESCENTUALS

A blush balm that imparts a glow of passion. Glide on this Pop of Passion Blush Balm to bring a radiant, healthy look to cheeks. This cheek color's lightweight texture and buildable color provide effortlessly smooth, even application, and its blend of passion fruit seed oil with vitamin E helps to hydrate and nourish the skin, leaving it with a gorgeous, flush of color. see more...

Natalie E.
Natalie E.
Mount Sterling
O my gosh! I love love this product. I have about every color blush balm the are amazing. It pops and it blends so well. The color have slightly changed but that's fine with me. I think they should make more colors and I do recommending to BUY THIS PRODUCT
samantha m.
samantha m.
I absolutely love this brand! Bare minerals cosmetics have always been a favorite but also a splurge brand! This blush is such a pretty color when applied.
Cecily C.
Cecily C.
Lawndale, CA
Review for: Posy
This blush is really good for a pop of color on the cheeks. It leaves my cheeks nice and flushed and super natural.
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Charlestown, IN
Bare minerals products are the best. They keep my face covered nicely. I highly recommend bare minerals products
Makeupbyabigail B.
Makeupbyabigail B.
Johnstown, PA
I absolutely love this product!! Has great pigment and is so easy to blend. This brand in general is amazing!!
Eusebio C.
Eusebio C.
Wichita, KS
Bare Minerals are the best doesn't leave oil residue or make me break out great look great stuff
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Plaistow, NH
Review for: Posy
Love the moisture and color in this! Made my cheeks look naturally flushed.
Jasmine F.
Jasmine F.
Go to blush during spring/summer it gives a wonderful glow on WOC and last for hours without needing to touch up
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Laredo, TX
Bare minerals works great for my skin. I've always had a acne problem since I was a teen. It doesn't clog my pores it's buildable, long lasting, and I love the colors it's very natural looking. I would recommend for people who have sensitive skin.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
I received this cream blush in a mystery box and I'm not sure how I feel about it. The color is fine but I'm not sure I like the cream aspect of the blush. It doesn't seem like it blends as nicely as a powder blush.
Aleia M.
Aleia M.
Hickory, NC
Is this too dark for fair skin?
Patty O.
Patty O.
Morristown, TN
I have very sensitive skin....Will this break me out ?
Mar S.
Mar S.
Yuma , AZ
Is this good for dark skin?
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
Ontonagon, MI
Is there more colors for more skin colors?
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Do you like this blush? I love the foundation.