Bare Escentuals bare Minerals ORIGINAL SPF 15 Foundation, Fair uploaded by Lauren W.Bare Escentuals bare Minerals ORIGINAL SPF 15 Foundation, Fair uploaded by Ashley R.Bare Escentuals bare Minerals ORIGINAL SPF 15 Foundation, Fair uploaded by Teresa C.

BY BARE ESCENTUALS

If you like a no make up look but don't quite have the skin tone or complexion to pull it off then discover what millions of other women already have in the form of this award winning foundation. Made from pure, crushed minerals this foundations appears to be a powder, feels like a cream and goes on like silk revealing a natural looking luminosity and incredible coverage. see more...

Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
bareMinerals ORIGINAL Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15
I really like this foundation. I was shown how to apply this at Sephora. I like how easy it is to use and how you can use as much or as little as you want for whatever look you are going for each day. Price was good and is easy to find at Ulta or Sephora and of course at the mall.
Andrea S.
This is my absolute favorite foundation ever.  It took me a little bit to get the "swirl, tap, buff" application down, but once I did the coverage was amazing and very long lasting.  The minerals really melt into your skin and cover your flaws perfectly, and it stays all day - even a hot one with an hour spent at the gym!
Michelle K.
Los Angeles
I think this is a pretty good powder foundation. I like how the powder is really fine and it blends smoothly into the skin. It has good coverage and lasts decently through the day. They have a wide shade range and the price is not too bad but the only con I have is that it made me quite a bit oily.
Allyson P.
I absolutely love this foundation. I bought it with the hopes of a powder foundation lasting longer in the hot and humid Chicago summers and it has been a life saver. I don't feel like my makeup is melting off my face and it is super long lasting. It goes on so nicely and the coverage is fantastic. 10/10 would totally recommend.
Chelsea B.
San Diego, CA
I have literally been using Bare Minerals for the past 14 years. I change up most of my makeup products like eye shadows, blush, etc., but I will never stop using my Bare Minerals Original Foundation. It's the perfect amount of coverage for me, evens out my skin tone, but still feels very light. I love how it goes on so flawlessly too. I will probably use this stuff forever.
Teagan W.
I have super sensitive skin and this product hasn't caused me to break out into a rash or anything. It was very affordable in my opinion! It had pretty cute packaging and there was a sponge under the actually foundation. I recommend this to anyone who can't afford super expensive products and anyone who has sensitive skin!
I have used the medium shade in this product for years. I had problems with acne in high school and this helped tame my blemishes, as it was not as heavy other foundations. I love this product and still use it everyday. I can't find a make up that matches my olive skin as well as this one! I would highly recommend this product.
Alessandra D.
Livingston, NJ
Just purchased this foundation. It's been years since I actually used this. I have to say I have used a lot of high end luxury foundation and nothing makes my skin look like my skin with a heathy glow like this. You seriously don't even need to apply hi lighter. I do have combo skin so I will carry blotting sheets just in case. But so far I am loving this natural , not heavy or cakey look :)
Taryn S.
Cheyenne, WY
I wore bare minerals for years. It has great coverage and has always been easy on my super sensitive skin. I'm not sure if there was a formula change or if my skin just changed but I can't use bare minerals anymore. It began irritating my skin and causing severe dryness
Crystal B.
Rome , GA
I have used this product for over 12 years they coverage is always perfect! It blends easily with a little bronzer for a great summer glow any time of year. If there's an occasion where I need more coverage I just build on another layer. A bonus is the SPF 15 included
Lauren W.
What is a good primer to use with Bare Escentuals bare Minerals ORIGINAL SPF 15 Foundation, Fair , since it isn't a reg liquid foundation?