BY BAREMINERALS

If you like a no make up look but don't quite have the skin tone or complexion to pull it off then discover what millions of other women already have in the form of this award winning foundation. Made from pure, crushed minerals this foundations appears to be a powder, feels like a cream and goes on like silk revealing a natural looking luminosity and incredible coverage. see more...

Rachell M.
Middleton, ID
Bare minerals has been around for 20 plus years now! And for good reason! They definitely have perfected the mineral makeup! I've been using bare minerals since I started wearing makeup and will never change. I have acne prone/oily skin and this has definitely helped keep my acne at bay and even make my texture better over time. It absorbs oil like a dream but doesn't make you look like a cake face or crusty... very important for oil skin! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!! Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals ORIGINAL SPF 15 Foundation (Light)
Holly C.
I was super reluctant about buying this. I never have used a powder foundation and hardly ever use powder at all. I bought this with the bare skin foundation to use them together for full coverage. While I can totally do that and it looks great, I learned this powder foundation could totally stand alone. It goes on smooth and creamy and gives a great full coverage. Feels light and natural on the skin as well. I bought it primarily because I have rosacea and read mineral foundations are better for it. I was totally surprised by this foundation and love it more then I could have imagined. If your thinking about it, try it!!! ( also I got a deluxe size of this at an outlet store for a fraction of the price so try there) :)
Lalanie O.
Medford , OR
This is the best powder foundation I've ever used. Its a whole lot healthier than most other brands. I think the brands name speaks for itself and looking at the ingredients.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
bareMinerals ORIGINAL Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15
I really like this foundation. I was shown how to apply this at Sephora. I like how easy it is to use and how you can use as much or as little as you want for whatever look you are going for each day. Price was good and is easy to find at Ulta or Sephora and of course at the mall.
Chelsea B.
San Diego, CA
I have literally been using Bare Minerals for the past 14 years. I change up most of my makeup products like eye shadows, blush, etc., but I will never stop using my Bare Minerals Original Foundation. It's the perfect amount of coverage for me, evens out my skin tone, but still feels very light. I love how it goes on so flawlessly too. I will probably use this stuff forever.
Andrea S.
This is my absolute favorite foundation ever.  It took me a little bit to get the "swirl, tap, buff" application down, but once I did the coverage was amazing and very long lasting.  The minerals really melt into your skin and cover your flaws perfectly, and it stays all day - even a hot one with an hour spent at the gym!
Teagan W.
I have super sensitive skin and this product hasn't caused me to break out into a rash or anything. It was very affordable in my opinion! It had pretty cute packaging and there was a sponge under the actually foundation. I recommend this to anyone who can't afford super expensive products and anyone who has sensitive skin!
Michelle K.
Los Angeles
I think this is a pretty good powder foundation. I like how the powder is really fine and it blends smoothly into the skin. It has good coverage and lasts decently through the day. They have a wide shade range and the price is not too bad but the only con I have is that it made me quite a bit oily.
Allyson P.
I absolutely love this foundation. I bought it with the hopes of a powder foundation lasting longer in the hot and humid Chicago summers and it has been a life saver. I don't feel like my makeup is melting off my face and it is super long lasting. It goes on so nicely and the coverage is fantastic. 10/10 would totally recommend.
I have used the medium shade in this product for years. I had problems with acne in high school and this helped tame my blemishes, as it was not as heavy other foundations. I love this product and still use it everyday. I can't find a make up that matches my olive skin as well as this one! I would highly recommend this product.
Lauren W.
What is a good primer to use with Bare Escentuals bare Minerals ORIGINAL SPF 15 Foundation, Fair , since it isn't a reg liquid foundation?