Add a Photo

By BARE ESCENTUALS
#1148 in Lip Gloss
Lips look fuller and more voluptuous. Naturally-derived Shea, Avocado and Murumuru butters help to deeply hydrate and smooth lips while an infusion of minerals revitalizes lips for a healthy-looking pout. All the while, an encapsulated vitamin A, C and E complex helps to deliver antioxidant defense, so you're ready for anything-and everything.
Photos (3)
Shante A.
Shante A.
Los Angeles , CA
March 26, 2017, 11:26 a.m.
Review for: Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss Hypnotist
This has got to be one of the most disappointing products I've ever purchased. The product looks super cool in the tube and it looks super cool on the lips FOR A SECOND then it disappears into a gloss. If I wanted a normal gloss I would spend like 5 bucks on one at the drugstore. I think this retails for about $18, please do not waste your money on this product. I know allot of other brands do have legit toppers and sadly this is not one of them.
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
Kellogg
May 3, 2017, 11:57 a.m.
Review for: Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss Hypnotist
My all time favorite lip gloss. It stays on it doesn't feel caked on. And I apply about twice a day. I'm also a first time user.