Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss Hypnotist uploaded by Shante A.Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss Hypnotist uploaded by Shante A.Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss Hypnotist uploaded by Cheyenne S.

BY BARE ESCENTUALS

Lips look fuller and more voluptuous. Naturally-derived Shea, Avocado and Murumuru butters help to deeply hydrate and smooth lips while an infusion of minerals revitalizes lips for a healthy-looking pout. All the while, an encapsulated vitamin A, C and E complex helps to deliver antioxidant defense, so you're ready for anything-and everything. see more...

Samantha A.
Samantha A.
This product breaks my heart.
I have 2 different colors in the iridescent glosses and the packaging is absolutely horrible.
Both of my tubes leak product from the cap for some reason and it's THEE biggest waste of product. Even if I have the cap on super tight, it leaks and gets all over everything.
I took one of the tubes out of my make up draw and stood it straight up on my desk, only to have it leave a ring of lip gloss on the bottom of the tube where it was standing straight up.
It's gorgeous to wear on it's own, but it does sort of end up turning into just a gloss, the reddish color one is the best and gives your lips a nice pinkish color. But I cannot look past the packaging and the fact the product leaks so bad.
Shante A.
Shante A.
Los Angeles , CA
This has got to be one of the most disappointing products I've ever purchased. The product looks super cool in the tube and it looks super cool on the lips FOR A SECOND then it disappears into a gloss. If I wanted a normal gloss I would spend like 5 bucks on one at the drugstore. I think this retails for about $18, please do not waste your money on this product. I know allot of other brands do have legit toppers and sadly this is not one of them.
Keosha B.
Keosha B.
Washington, DC
Maybe it's just me but the color I expected was not what I got I was upset because the color I got was next to clear and it seemed to be a bit thin in texture This is a rip off for $20 I expected more from bare minerals Don't care if it is a topper it could have been formulated better to last longer I had to reapply multiple times
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
Kellogg
My all time favorite lip gloss. It stays on it doesn't feel caked on. And I apply about twice a day. I'm also a first time user.