BY BARE ESCENTUALS

Even novices will feel like pros using this virtually goof-proof brush. Enjoy a sheer halo of bare Minerals All-Over Face Color with the large, soft, blunt-cut brush head. It feels incredibly soft on the skin and creates a naturally glowing look. Brush is made of Goat Hair see more...

Brynn L.
Ventura, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
To be honest I was scared to use this brush since it has a divot in the middle of the bristles. But to my surprise it actually worked really well. I received it in my boxycharm and I was really happy with it
Angela M.
Schoharie
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush it really helps with powders and really anything you want to use it for. It’s super easy to use and applies evenly. It’s definitely worth the money.
Sierra L.
Bryan, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good brush. The bristles are packed tightly and very soft. Works great for buffing out your foundation. I have one with an orange handle which is fun and different!
Miranda D.
Muncie, IN
Love this brush! This is my #1 go to and I use it daily. This brush is perfect for buffing every thing out and finishing your look. It is a life saver. It's very soft and it lasts forever. I've had the same brush for over a year and it's still just as soft as the day I purchased it.
Kelsey T.
Santa Rosa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE this brush! It has lasted me for years and was such a great investment! Use for full coverage with any pressed powder for a flawless complexion! I am a big fan!
Suzanne F.
Saint Helens, OR
How does this brush compare to the Sephora brand brushes??